Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? (587 Views)

Offa Robbery: Court Orders Service Of Summons On Bukola Saraki / We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Bukola Saraki’s Residence — Police / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by abc115: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by Shelumiel: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
The man said PDP should pick Saraki as their flag bearer. But now that they chose Atiku, they are doomed to fail.
Re: Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by AMERICANBOY: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Storrrryyyy for the gods.
Re: Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
The pastor is a fool

The pastor read on social media about Sarakis soaring popularity and quickly jumped to prophesy.
I don't blame the pastor, I blame the gullible Christians who believe them.
Re: Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by Afamed: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't know why people still believe in these men of god again.
Re: Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by Almaiga: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
He is a fake Prophet. He made that statement cause of the financial gain he was expecting from Saraki.

Re: Flashback: Is Primate Ayodele Prophesy On Bukola Saraki Still Holding? by AMERICANBOY: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
NOETHN ICITY:
The pastor is a fool

The pastor read on social media about Sarakis soaring popularity and quickly jumped to prophesy.
I don't blame the pastor, I blame the gullible Christians who believe them.

grin grin

Deutronomy 18:21-22

21 “You may wonder how you can tell when a prophet's message does not come from the LORD.

22 If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and what he says does not come true, then it is not the LORD's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc To Pdp: Atiku Must Face Corruption / Did Nnamdi Kanu Jump Bail? / Yoruba King And President And What The Tweet Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.