Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! (951 Views)

Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode / Tinubu Not Sick, More Physically Fit Than Obi And Atiku- Femi Fani-kayode / Insecurity: You’re All Losers Like Atiku – Femi Adesina Mocks Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by Anazp: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
What do you think? Atiku picking another smart business man from Lagos FEMI OTEDOLA as running mate?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by countryfive: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anazp:
What do you think? Atiku picking another smart business man from Lagos FEMI OTEDOLA as running mate?

Why don't you guys stay away from us you call PDP an Igbo party ,since atiku won you guys are
Indirectly selling your Yoruba candidates to us for
Approval if you don't know better know this PDP VP slot will not enter southwest you think you guys are the most qualified to rule and no other from the se or as

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by countryfive: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anazp:

Why don't you guys stay away from us you call PDP an Igbo party ,since atiku won you guys are
Approval if you don't know better know this PDP VP slot will not enter southwest you think you guys are the most qualified to rule and no other from the se or ss

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by ISLAMBAD: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
countryfive:

Approval if you don't know better know this PDP VP slot will not enter southwest you think you guys are the most qualified to rule and no other from the se or ss

PDP is no more Ipob party.
Since Atiku won, PDP has automatically turned to a National party because they know that Buhari's days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by Herdsmen: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sorry PDP is not looking Southwest..

Pastor Osibanjo..is enough for Yorubas

Or you people wan ambode Osibanjo again..?

Haba..another ambode/ betray..

Too bad.
Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by fykes(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oh I am from the southeast and otedola is a perfectly qualified VP for Atiku. Everything is not tribalism and u can't possibly intelligently say u don't need southwest votes.
PDP should better be looking at Otedola, adeshina, or a younger technocrat from SW.
for Nigeria to move forward, we need to stop tribal sentiments
Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by OfficialAPCNig: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
fykes:
Oh I am from the southeast and otedola is a perfectly qualified VP for Atiku. Everything is not tribalism and u can't possibly intelligently say u don't need southwest votes.
PDP should better be looking at Otedola, adeshina, or a younger technocrat from SW.
for Nigeria to move forward, we need to stop tribal sentiments
So Otedola is better than NOI, Peter Obi? Yorubas are just something else. I have never seen greedy lots all my life.

We don't need your 500k regional votes, stick with your lifeless and evil party.

FYI, SW betrayed Atiku once and he won't make that mistake again.
Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by fykes(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

So Otedola is better than NOI, Peter Obi? Yorubas are just something else. I have never seen greedy lots all my life.

We don't need your 500k regional votes, stick with your lifeless and evil party.

FYI, SW betrayed Atiku once and he won't make that mistake again.
Obviously Your Own prism of tribalism is so huge u can't even see yourself. I will love to see NOI. But of course, Pdp has the southeast on lock down. I don't know what u have against the Yoruba but I live above hate and tribalism and I try to be objective in my assessments, Atiku will need a SW VP. And I hope he is more of a technocrat than a politician
Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by Anazp: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
countryfive:

stop talking thrash. no southwest vp no atiku
Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by countryfive: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Anazp:
stop talking thrash. no southwest vp no atiku

Your greed will take you no were

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Femi Otedola 2019! Sure Banker! by brown116: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
fykes:

Obviously Your Own prism of tribalism is so huge u can't even see yourself. I will love to see NOI. But of course, Pdp has the southeast on lock down. I don't know what u have against the Yoruba but I live above hate and tribalism and I try to be objective in my assessments, Atiku will need a SW VP. And I hope he is more of a technocrat than a politician
u dey craze, after u and ur afonja don say PDP na regional party.

(1) (Reply)

The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, PART 1 / PDP: Obi Not Anti-north And Not Sponsoring IPOB / We Can’t Return To Egypt Again, Tinubu Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.