Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Imagine ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imagine ! (1249 Views)

Imagine Having This Kind Of Wife.. / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine ! by bigfather(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2010
[b]For those of us that know Lekki well, this happened around the Chevron Roundabout.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪ After work last week Wednesday, I was on my way home when a woman driving an old Peugeot 505 in front of me brushed a young girl driving a very clean Honda Accord (Discussion continues).‬ ‪ ‬ ‪This young girl came down from the car and started insulting the woman, who was old enough to at least be her mother or Auntie.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪All efforts by passersby to pacify her proved abortive as she said the car was bought by her boyfriend, ‬ ‪ ‬ ‪ I just watched and sympatised with the woman. She told the girl she'd fix the car but it was already evening, getting late and she had no money on her unless the girl followed her home if her hubby could help.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪The girl kept screeming as people tried to beg on behalf of the woman. The girl blatantly refused and decided to call her boyfriend saying:‬ ‪ ‬ ‪"Baby boy, a stupid woman just hit my car".‬ ‪ ‬ ‪ The car he bought her. The man appeared in no minute ready to please his girlfriend by raining insult on the woman.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪ On getting there, he started shouting, "Where is the stupid woman that hit your car", only to realise the woman was his wife shocked.‬ if you were involved, what would you do? [/b]
Re: Imagine ! by Sissy3(f): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2010
LOL grin grin grin grin

it would very funny to see the dude facial and body reaction when the "silly" woman turned out to be his wife.

99days for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Imagine ! by bigfather(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2010
~Sissy~:

LOL grin grin grin grin

it would very funny to see the dude facial and body reaction when the "silly" woman turned out to be his wife.

99days for the thief, one day for the owner

I dey shame for the guy sef! lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine ! by Odunnu: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2010
A man married to a woman old enof 2b my mother is nt fit 2b referrd 2as a 'boyfriend'.I mean,ths guy is way 2old 2b a boy!
Re: Imagine ! by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2010
Ahhh, fire lol, shame shame shame, this can't even happen to me. embarassed
Re: Imagine ! by yesoo: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2010
@poster:are u joking embarassed
Re: Imagine ! by xreal: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ poster. U sabi crack joke. Is this real? I mean OLD 505 for the wife & 2006/7 Honda Accord for a g.f? What a world!
Re: Imagine ! by coolier(f): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
xreal:

U sabi crack joke. Is this real?

I couldn't have agreed more. If nothing else the man should at least be able to recognise his wife's battered 505 at the scene of the accident and quickly move on.
Re: Imagine ! by kidsam: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2010
please tell me this is a joke
Re: Imagine ! by duno: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2010
dis is super storrrrrrrrrrrrrrry , grin
Re: Imagine ! by OAM4J: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2010
xreal:

@ poster. U sabi crack joke. Is this real? I mean OLD 505 for the wife & 2006/7 Honda Accord for a g.f? What a world!

It must be a good joke grin
Re: Imagine ! by blank(f): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2010
@ poster, Did u see it happening or someone told you?
It sounds like nollywood.
Re: Imagine ! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ poster
It's a joke right?
It just has to be.
Re: Imagine ! by chelseabmw(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
lol. this is a joke right?
Re: Imagine ! by dmj2009: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
I will just turn my back and take my leave quietly. http://getconceive.com
Re: Imagine ! by weblessyou: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
lolzzzz
what an hypothetical story.
Some men are really wicked ooooooo!
big father, your own too much you must really be a sit-down comedian.

. . .can't just imagine
Re: Imagine ! by softgirl1: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
no coment just short of words cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Cheating / Colloidal / Ionic Silver For Sale / Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.