Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja (29301 Views)

A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2018
DeZoro:
What a sad news to see that my friend Duby lost his wife in this manner! We all worked together in Kaduna after they just wedded... Oh! Why will a nanny who has been shown love kill her boss like this.... Africans are so wicked... Rest in peace Mrs Duby....
Dubys wife must be very sweet. Damn that girl is hot.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

But I know it is a waste of time because from your comments it is obvious the brand of education you were raised on will make it impossible for you to comprehend.

Live large in your ignorance grin
Rubbish!!!

Were is the Definition of PROVE.

yourself congratulatory is Ridiculous. You Actually believe you are correct? shocked
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by hahn(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish!!!

Were is the Definition of PROVE.

yourself congratulatory is Ridiculous.

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

i am waiting, look! as you keep telling me, i am an Illiterate so teach me! i am willing to learn

What does PROVE means?
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by hahn(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2018
gypsey:
i am waiting, look! as you keep telling me, i am an Illitrrate so teach me! i am willing to learn

What does PROVE means?

Hahaha. Illitrrate indeed

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

Hahaha. Illitrrate indeed
Good! thanks for pointing that out! It is Illiterate, corrected.

I did say i am here to learn.
Please what does PROVE means?
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by hahn(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
gypsey:
Good! thanks for pointing that out! It is Illiterate, corrected.

I did say i am here to learn.
Please what does PROVE means?

www.google.com

You owe it to yourself to do the research on your own
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

www.google.com

You owe it to yourself to do the research on your own
I rest my case.

Good luck! have a nice day!!
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2018
employee and employer civil strife!

There should be mutual respect for one another and respect to the contract signed by both parties.

There should even be no gentleman agreement.

Boss learn to be understanding and show love to your subordinate staff.

Subordinate learn to be loyal and God fearing.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by 9gerian: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Thank you!

I really don’t know what motivates others to be needlessly insensitive and cruel in their thoughts and comments; unless of course they are like the accused assailant in thoughts and deeds!

It’s not also impossible that tribal bigotry may be the underlying cause (as have become common here)... but condemnable nonetheless.

hahn:

Assumptions. Assumptions. Assumptions.

This is a really ignorant way to address issues

Do you know how much it costs to take someone abroad? A staff for that matter.

You obviously have not heard of the word "luxury" and obviously you do not manage a home of your own so you cannot understand why a woman whose husband is not usually at home would need the assistance of someone, since she can afford it, to help with taking care of the home.

If anyone chooses to pay someone else to do a job they should be doing then that is their own choice.

And if you don't have any proof of maltreatment you should keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Katier00:
She is heartless. Why would she kill her boss
hi
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2018
angry
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by veeceesynergy: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerians should always learn to treat their maids well,otherwise the maids will always fight back

#SayNoToMaidMaltreating

Did u read d story @ all?
Didn't u see where it's written dat she travels abroad with dem, which other fine treatment does she need

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Chiblessing(f): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerians should always learn to treat their maids well,otherwise the maids will always fight back

#SayNoToMaidMaltreating
Excuse me, did you hear or read anything about maltreatment? What if the madam was nice and the maid was a bastard of an ingrate? Somebody died for heaven's sake and the devil of a maid took valuables while running away. That is a murderer and thief, there is no excuse for either misdeed.

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by purem(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

This comment is so unintelligent on so many levels

But it conveys truth
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Sharp girl
Some girls go jus run, dem no go steal anything
is there something wrong with u?
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by purem(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

You obviously have not heard of the word "luxury" and obviously you do not manage a home of your own so you cannot understand why a woman whose husband is not usually at home would need the assistance of someone, since she can afford it, to help with taking care of the home.

If anyone chooses to pay someone else to do a job they should be doing then that is their own choice.

And if you don't have any proof of maltreatment you should keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself undecided

You just be dropping trash like you invented it

Is it compulsory to have a maid? What is the duty of women since her husband has gone to work

I currently stays with my sister and her three kids who's SD barely visit her in a long time

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
I hope you see the name of the murderer?
smiley I am not a tribalist name checker like you.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by odomanis: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:

#SayNoToMaidMaltreating
\

You didn't read where the story said the maid has traveled outside the country with the boss a couple of times ?
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by IrokoOluwere: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

smiley I am not a tribalist name checker like you.
Says a clown that screams Afonja all over Nairaland everyday.
OkaNaUbe:
I am tempted to say that Afonja paid for doing same. Yes FFK.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Agugbadin: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:

#SayNoToMaidMaltreating

If the maid is not happy, why did she not throw in the towel and go her way instead of killing the armless woman
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
purem:

You just be dropping trash like you invented it

Oh here we go again

Is it compulsory to have a maid? What is the duty of women since her husband has gone to work

It is not compulsory but if one can afford it then why not?

I currently stays with my sister and her three kids who's SD barely visit her in a long time

So? If your sister cannot afford it should other people who can chose not to? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Agugbadin: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
papaput2:
Definitely ..............will be back to comment

A picture of the nanny will be helpful for tracking her
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Katier00(f): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by lyntiffany(f): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Most enemies live within.
I swear down.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by naijajobx: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by purem(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
hahn:

Oh here we go again

It is not compulsory but if one can afford it then why not?

So? If your sister cannot afford it should other people who can chose not to? undecided

i will be force by your attitude to say this is what people like you deserves
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by mechanics(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wicked girl, her evil deeds will definitely hunt Her, the security guards didn't do well o, they should have insist she follow them back into the house.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Enough6000(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
The blood of yemisi will torment that heartless beast where ever she is.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Says a clown that screams [b]Afonja[/b]all over Nairaland everyday.

@bolded. I never do that. You may have edited my comment before quoting me. Check all my statements here on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo) / Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.