Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja (29302 Views)

A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by ChroniclesNg(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Griezwoman:
A nanny, Johnson Becky, has been accused of killing her boss, Yemisi Hassz and carting away valuables at their home in the Asokoro Area of Abuja.

Yemisi's friend, Ruby Galore, who shared the sad news on IG, in a telephone interview this evening she said the unfortunate incident happened on the 23rd of September 2018 at the Asokoro area of Abuja.

While narrating the incident, Ruby said
''My friend is married to an Isrealite and her husband is not always around. She lives in the house with her daughter and the maid, Johnson Becky, as well as the security guards.

On the day of the incident, Becky after attacking her, locked her inside with her daughter, packed some of her valuables and went out of the house in search of a taxi man at about 11pm. No one knows the reason for the attack.

When she returned, she told the security guards that she was traveling to her village and needed to pack her things. The guards stopped her from moving out, insisting that Yemisi did not inform them she was traveling. They tried calling her phones but there was no response. Becky then told the guards that she wanted to go into the car to pick up her other phone so she can call Madam.

That was how she fled and has not been seen till date. The next day, Yemisi's husband instructed the security guards to break the door and enter the house. That was when they found her in the pool of her blood with stab wounds all over her body''.

Galore said the case was reported to the police and investigation has commenced. Becky, from Akwa Ibom state, who has been with the couple for some time, had travelled out of the country with them a few times. There are fears that she might flee the country and evade justice for her alleged act.
Yemisi was buried last Wednesday at Apo cemetery.

More see video of the Shocking incident

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Go to hell

Mods will be notified of this insult.
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Go to hell

You obviously don't read.
IrokoOluwere:

Go to hell

kids everywhere angry
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Go to hell

I guess you are still a kid. The real Afonja fought against his Oba with the help of Alimi but was assassinated in the end. How is that a tribalistic statement when I stated what really happened Read history kid!
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by IrokoOluwere: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I guess you are still a kid. The real Afonja fought against his King and died in the end for it. How is that a tribalistic statement when I stated what really happened Read history kid!
Lmaoone second you claim I edited your post .
Next second you’re defending your nonsense.
Lmao
Lmao
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Lmaoone second you claim I edited your post . Next second you’re defending your nonsense. Lmao Lmao

I said it alright but read the context I used the word 'Afonja'. Now beat it!!!
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by jacoik(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerians should always learn to treat their maids well,otherwise the maids will always fight back

#SayNoToMaidMaltreating
and you didn't read where it says they have travelled out of the country some many times with the girl? pls my friend, call evil what it is pls!!!
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by IrokoOluwere: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I said it alright but read the context I used the word 'Afonja'. Now beat it!!!
Clown cheesy
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is so sad
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by hahn(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
purem:

i will be force by your attitude to say this is what people like you deserves

And I can conclude by your inability to compose a simple sentence as proof that you are not capable of thinking properly and you are only bitter at your own poverty and apparent stupidity
Re: Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja by purem(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
hahn:

And I can conclude by your inability to compose a simple sentence as proof that you are not capable of thinking properly and you are only bitter at your own poverty and apparent stupidity

Read your last reply and ask yourself who is bitter here

The fact that you can take ordinary comment so personal shows how frustrated and bitter you're in you're in real life

You must have been going through some kind of depression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo) / Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.