Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 (33691 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by wixuraxa2K: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
grin cant stop laghing smiley
Cause he Atiku be Jesus

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by positivethought: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:
Pastor Tunde Bakare sometime in 2002 prophesied that Nigeria messiah will come from Adamawa.In his words '‘Here comes Nigeria Messiah, the tender plant, the Man from Adamawa’.

After critical examination of the Nigerian situation and the seemingly never ending cries of marginalization, unemployment and low Foreign Direct Investments in Nigeria, he took the stage long before now to sound the drums of a way forward- he told all that cared to know that restructuring will be the beginning of our collective recovery, change and prosperity as a nation but only a messiah can see that, much less speak about it publicly for restructuring is not exactly a popular topic because it undermines selfish stakes but the tender plant has a ‘messiahship’ ambition.

Let me state that one doesn’t need rocket science to agree with Atiku’s restructuring call because restructuring will ensure states or regions as the case may be focused and channeled their resources into developing their own natural resources.

Can you stop for a moment and imagine what it would be like if we had 10 natural resources harnessed in commercial quantities with equivalent forex generation like crude oil does to Nigeria with comparative advantage in our favor?

If that were to happen, Nigeria would be way better for it but our over dependence in Oil will not allow our State Actors and Managers see the need. How saddening. I only thank God that some notable Nigerians are already queuing behind the tender plant from Adamawa to request for restructuring of our nation.

Having said these, you would see that Tunde Bakare may not have been wrong when he so prophesied. It is likely we have been looking for the Tender Plant in the wrong places when he has always been before our very eyes. But I think that it is important for us to go to ask Atiku Abubakar, (like John the Baptist did when his believe in the Messaiahship of Jesus waned for a little bit) ‘Are you the Messiah? Or should we expect another?

Could the Emergence of Atiku as PDP candidate bring the prophecy to pass?

Time will tell.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigerias-messiah-adamawa/amp/
I have always believed in Atiku.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by NigerianBae: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:
Sorry but a thief cannot qualify as "Messiah"!

Saul in the Bible kill Christians as a profession, but records has it that he brought more people to Christianity, wrote alot of books and letters about thesame religion.

Just saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Eagleword14(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2018
May God's will be done

Only time can tell

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by 2016v2017: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:
No wonder he was quick to congratulate him. He prophesied one thing (may be from God) but he didnt know how it will happen so he aligned himself with the wrong party. John the baptist prophesied about Jesus but expressed doubt when Jesus did not come for him in prison which finally led to his death. Prophets prophesy but they certainly dont know how God will do it.

Pst Bakare prophesied the death of Abacha, and the annulment of the June 12 election--all came to pass. I never loved Atiku, but reminding me of this prophesy is making me have a rethink
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Antcolony: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Thieves. Pastor Bakare never mentioned Adamawa State in any prophecy. He spoke about a "young man". A tender plant from the side of the North who will uproot things. I actually thought it would be Ribadu, El Rufai or Col Umar.
Trying to hijack the prophecy for Atiku is cowardly. Atiku will never be President anyway.
The worst that happens is Buhari retires from office but keeps political power, brings a young dynamic guy to replace himself and uses his power to make him win elections.

Lie to yourself n ur children.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2018
crooked pastor
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by michoim(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Fake prophecy
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by basilo101: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Gboy101:
another one. by the time APC lost out. and tinubu ambition is abruted from federal dreams . the Yoruba would start crying once again for restructuring.

they are silent now because hopes are in 2023 presidency.

I think Nigeria should at least for once go against OBJ in presidential election maybe there lays the messiah
Those afonjas eeh.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by decaguh: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
messiah from adamawa shocked cry this is serious
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by kokomaster3d: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:
Sorry but a thief cannot qualify as "Messiah"!

sharap Did Atiku steal your blokos

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Temptee101(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2018
slivertongue:
hahaha. some people are lukin for relevance. My God is nt an author of confusion. didnt he join GMB in d show of shame
I swear, don't mind the attention seeker. He wants to rip where he didn't sow. He said 'tender plant', is Atiku tender?
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Temptee101(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
Atiku will surely surprise Nigerians with good Governance
Honestly, i don't know why i believe he will do well. I'm creating a support group for Atiku
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2018
He meant Buba Marwa
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Iphupa: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Atiku is a good man A detribalised individual
Buhari has 150 cows in 2010 And 150 cows in 2015
what's this one saying....you a confused fellow..it can't be atiku.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by FarahAideed: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:

Honestly, i don't know why i believe he will do well. I'm creating a support group for Atiku

Trust me he will surprise us all .. I have seen the way he handles his personal business and relationships
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

He specifically mentioned Adamawa bro and that is why i dug this up cos i remember watching the video of the prophecy.
Ofcourse He Didnt Hear Adamawa because Buhari Isnt From Adamawa.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Iphupa: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:

lolz..wetin I no go see for nairaland..this one want to support atiku.e go soon clear for ur eyes..you had better divert your resources to make your life better,rather than trying to support these useless polithiefcians..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by KosyJerry(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Most pastors using a TRY YOUR LUCK PROPHESY strategy. If it works then good for them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Iphupa: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Trust me he will surprise us all .. I have seen the way he handles his personal business and relationships
oshey personal assistant atiku..go fool others.. not on this thread
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by michoim(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
I remember how these pastors prophesied messiah when Abacha died. They said Abdusalam was the John the Baptist to usher in the messaiah (Obasanjo)then. At the end of the day, Obasanjo spent 8 years with Atiku as V.P. and spent $10billion on electricity that plunge us into more darkness...what a country with so called prophesies !

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2018
deebrain:
Op. Ask for God's forgiveness.

I remember vividly he was actually speaking against the triangular order of succession game (obviously the PDP politics at the time) playing between IBB, OBJ and Atiku, HIGHLIGHTING THAT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Was one of those surprised he now gives Atiku a soft hand today, forgetting the prophecy then.

So in the name of whatever you worship, stop trying divine means to get a credibility that is apparently not there for your choice.

Its a contest between two devils. Lucifer vs Leviathan

Rational is good, this is wonderful!!!

Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Temptee101(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Iphupa:
lolz..wetin I no go see for nairaland..this one want to support atiku.e go soon clear for ur eyes..you had better divert your resources to make your life better,rather than trying to support these useless polithiefcians..
All these smaller parties cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria at least not now even if they field a better candidate than Atiku/PDP. We have not developed and educated to that level now. Anybody is better than buhari, instead of wasting my vote voting for a better candidate in a non-structured smaller party thereby depleting Atiku's vote and eventually giving buhari a chance, i rather vote for PDP which happens to be the only party that has the structure to defeat the incumbent
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by budaatum: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

The worst that happens is Buhari retires from office but keeps political power, brings a young dynamic guy to replace himself and uses his power to make him win elections.
And hopefully, he will do this by his second term.

budaatum:
Why Buhari Must Have A Second Term

Some of us think things happen randomly. Come over to the Regs section and you'd soon read 'so, did humans become by chance?'

Integrity, is one question people cast about when accessing Buhari. I read a lot about his so called corruption. Yet, I say, Buhari is the president or head of state of Nigeria, bar Murtala perhaps, with the most integrity that Nigeria has had in my lifetime! For comparison, Shagari was ineptitude that became a free for all, GEJ was, "na we de dere and na we go de dere forever so make we chop", and Abacha was, "I'm gonna live forever so let me take as much of it as possible and make it mine". Sai bubu is, "come on guys, stop this stealing". As a message, it is mighty enough for me, considering, so Sai my bubu second term, indeed!

Some of you actually believe it is God that freed the Israelites from captivity and struck down Abacha, yet you cannot fathom that God could possibly have chosen a Buhari to rule over you because he is most merciful and wise. Buhari has been around a long while so he knows the forces that stop Nigeria developing and the magnitude of the job to wrestle it out of their hands. To imagine freeing Nigeria from its Egyptian Captivity would take one single term is stupid and ignorant and shut up even, for you know absolutely nothing of that which you speak of, forgive my outburst. Ten plagues it took for the Israelites to be released from their's and you expect no pain for Nigerians emancipation?! In Yoruba we'd say, you think its oju la san; not many argue that Buhari is facing powers and principalities.

Buhari has shown how resolute he is. Little to say, not swayed by sentiment, and thoughtful before acting because he knows he can put his foot in mouth, yet, the likes who's enemies, opposed to his actions, cower fearfully at his feet. Okay, so no one is particularly fearful of Buhari, but you can't say that those who ought to be aren't threading much more carefully than they would have done! Just look at that Jagbajantist Jaguda. Would his swagger not be more if Buhari were not President? I think his swagger would be a hundred fold more and that of many like him in thousands too, so sai my bubu Buhari for me not having to continously moan about Jagaban's robbery in my face all the time. The eighties Buhari would have thrown his ass in jail for two hundred years, but I'm glad he has transformed more into a President, as opposed to a dictator, which is more his bent.

People used to say, "whether na my money or somebody else's money, God don't make me lack either". That is like saying "God, bless this thief I am about to steal"! The fact is, if you have less money power under Buhari than under GEJ, you probably hate Buhari, but as my bubu once said, you are a lazy Nigerian and should starve if you are waiting for manna from heaven! The pharaohic looting of Nigeria's wealth under GEJ is just not compatible with Nigeria's progress.

Buhari goes before that Pharaoh that stops Nigerians developing, and lacking the arrogance to assume "I, Buhari can do it alone", beside him stands Osinbajo, the wisest, most capable, most integrous (is that a word even?) Vice President Nigeria has ever had, like an Aaron besides Moses stands he beside my bubu, and you are not saying "Sai Bubu Almighty", even, oh ye of dim wit who see no further than the nose. Or will it not be that sai bubu's second term, him frail and ill, the young and energetic and full of Spirit Osinbajo would rule Nigeria like an Anointed, and doing so well as VP and for a first term, and for a second term as President Osinbajo trampling on enemies of Nigeria who will all fall by 2031!

The non-lazy Nigerians, those who want progress for our most illustrious nation, if not exactly this very day, but the not too distant future, realise that it's not only Buhari who will carry cross for Nigeria, but everyone of us. And the very beginning of the unfolding of that is, Sai my bubu, the cattle herder from Daura!

O, isn't he all so Abrahamic, my bubu!
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Naajjii: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Thieves. Pastor Bakare never mentioned Adamawa State in any prophecy. He spoke about a "young man". A tender plant from the side of the North who will uproot things. I actually thought it would be Ribadu, El Rufai or Col Umar.
Trying to hijack the prophecy for Atiku is cowardly. Atiku will never be President anyway.

What made you think Atiku will never be president, do you know what the future holds? Yes it will be very difficult for Atiku to defeat Buhari but saying Atiku will never be president is unwise ,like you know and sure of what takes place tomorrow.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Deepfreezer(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Respect the prophecy from man of God. Listen to the voice and don't be a doubting Thomas.
Blessed are those who believe before they see.
God has Atikulated us finally
Nigeria will be great again. Insha Allah
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Lerumo: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Rubbish. In 2002 everyone knew Atiku wanted the presidency and almost got it. Baba had to later beg him.

Whoever brought this up is just trying to play smart.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by kpo4real: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2018
GreyLaw:

Imagine the audacity of your aasertions. You sound like God, but the beautiful thing is that you are NOT Him.

You CANNOT, and should NEVER, say never. You have only one vote and so does every other Nigerian. Who ever thought Buhari would win after four trials?

Kudos, u finish the work
Don't mind those who say never with just only one vote.
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by Splasshhh(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Please check out my signature
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by budaatum: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Trust you? You are his chief financial officer, or at least a manager in his company?

Please tell, why should you be trusted?
Re: Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 by DUNKA(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:
Pastor Tunde Bakare sometime in 2002 prophesied that Nigeria messiah will come from Adamawa.In his words '‘Here comes Nigeria Messiah, the tender plant, the Man from Adamawa’.

After critical examination of the Nigerian situation and the seemingly never ending cries of marginalization, unemployment and low Foreign Direct Investments in Nigeria, he took the stage long before now to sound the drums of a way forward- he told all that cared to know that restructuring will be the beginning of our collective recovery, change and prosperity as a nation but only a messiah can see that, much less speak about it publicly for restructuring is not exactly a popular topic because it undermines selfish stakes but the tender plant has a ‘messiahship’ ambition.

Let me state that one doesn’t need rocket science to agree with Atiku’s restructuring call because restructuring will ensure states or regions as the case may be focused and channeled their resources into developing their own natural resources.

Can you stop for a moment and imagine what it would be like if we had 10 natural resources harnessed in commercial quantities with equivalent forex generation like crude oil does to Nigeria with comparative advantage in our favor?

If that were to happen, Nigeria would be way better for it but our over dependence in Oil will not allow our State Actors and Managers see the need. How saddening. I only thank God that some notable Nigerians are already queuing behind the tender plant from Adamawa to request for restructuring of our nation.

Having said these, you would see that Tunde Bakare may not have been wrong when he so prophesied. It is likely we have been looking for the Tender Plant in the wrong places when he has always been before our very eyes. But I think that it is important for us to go to ask Atiku Abubakar, (like John the Baptist did when his believe in the Messaiahship of Jesus waned for a little bit) ‘Are you the Messiah? Or should we expect another?

Could the Emergence of Atiku as PDP candidate bring the prophecy to pass?

Time will tell.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigerias-messiah-adamawa/amp/
lies the prophecy at that time said * a tender plant from the side of the North* it never mentioned Adamawa State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine) / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.