Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (50402 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Rebuke: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
yuncka:
Weldon Sir Lanre "AMU" grin grin

Lols. Na dat one yhu go see.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Rebuke: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
yuncka:
Weldon Sir Lanre "AMU" grin grin

Lols. Na dat one yhu go see.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by waletoke12345(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Temptee101 post=71892634] Between buhari and Atiku who is better? [/quote
I don't care to know they the same..
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by omoelerin1: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2018
iberu001:
There is no way they will allow him to serve at state house because they see him as a threat after he spent over 34years in USA and now wanted to serve at State house just like that.From my little intelligence
1) They might think he was sent by the US secret service to spy on Nigeria
2)After been rejected by the state house he decided to go to the VP law firm to serve and they will also sees him as threat to spy on the VP or to gather little information about Nigeria.
3) They think he might expose all the bad atrocities happening in the Nigerian system if he serves with the state house or VP law firm.So they will consider him as a threat.

All of u shouting VP daughter served under him will do the same thing if u are in the same position.Most of us runs our NYSC to the states we want because of the fear been posted to North. None of us will like our sons or daughters to serve in core north so we will look for a way for him/her to avoid the north by all means.So stop shouting,we are all guilty.
But he was not considered as a threat to spy on the supreme court? Adeosun was not considered as a spy on FG?
Mr. man, stop defending lie. What is not good is not good!

'All of you shouting VP dauther served under him will do the same thing if you're in the same position'. You made a mistake.
There are many of us that will never do that!

You're only saying all this rubbish because you're a sympathizer of Osinbajo and also guilty of same offence.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by odimbannamdi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Fourwinds: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
DeeTweenie:
He is just interested in Nigeria Politics, he doesnt want anything that will discriminate or disqualify him from the post he want.

But i thought NYSC has an age limit?

I went back to read his interview - the man sounds sincere to me. He did not want to serve initially but the officials told he he has to because he was less than 30 years when he graduated.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
slowice:
So what happened to exemption? Confused nation

I went back to read his interview - the man sounds sincere to me. He did not want to serve initially but the officials told he he has to because he was less than 30 years when he graduated.
Re: Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' by SirToothBrush: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Nice thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas / Nysc Batch C Passing Out Date / Miss Lagos NYSC And Mr Macho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.