Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains (22716 Views)

Slay Queen In Semi Unclad Lingerie, Breastfeeds Her Child On The Street / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Actress Destiny Etiko Goes Semi Unclad In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Pentools(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Fela wannabe, you can't just be like fela the more you try the more it makes you awkward just be yourself,great respect to the real Abami Eda
. whatever happens to brymo musical career ..after his hit song Ara nbe have not heard any hit song from him again maybe performing semi unclad will raise is downturn musical career.Made FTC ,may the good lord shine his face upon every nairalander this week.

check my siggy,your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery), buy4me services also available from Alaba market

What do u know about music
Listening to contemporary Nigerian songs doesn't give u a dime knowledge to talk sh!t about brymo.

What you know is beyond u man, don't criticize or judge them wrongly.
Forget commercial most of them are soul's junk food. Feed your soul wisely.

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Pentools(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

He's not Fela wannabe. He doesn't care about what you call hit. He does better music now. No more commercial. You're one of the people he talked about in the article.

Go get these 4 albums.

MD&S
Tabularasa
Klitoris
OSO

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Pentools(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
samsam2019:
you seem to have a poor taste in music. if not you'd know he's been dropping very good songs. evergreen songs I must say

Jahbless bro.
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Smatkomo: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Though I don't really like the way he dressed but I still like his music.

BTW federal government has subsidized the amount of business registration by 50%. Quote me for more about it.
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Oluwafisayo007(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2018
AND WHO YOUR NAKED YASH EPP
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by TonyRoland(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Fela wannabe, you can't just be like fela the more you try the more it makes you awkward just be yourself,great respect to the real Abami Eda
. whatever happens to brymo musical career ..after his hit song Ara nbe have not heard any hit song from him again maybe performing semi unclad will raise is downturn musical career.Made FTC ,may the good lord shine his face upon every nairalander this week.

check my siggy,your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery), buy4me services also available from Alaba market
shut up..... u don't know music... association of noise maker music... go check his album online... he's one of best contemporary musician in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by DreamersVille24(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:

Shut up!

Don't disrespect Brymo for any reason.

He stated clearly that he does music for his fans and if you're not one steer clear of discussions concerning Brymo.

One of our underrated gems.

NP: Prick no get shoulder - Brymo

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Spikesman: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Great musician.... And artist..... Cmon y'all should appreciate............. if it were to b a foreign artiste nau u'll b shouting nice one upandan.
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Neozy(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Brymo for life. My best Nigerian artiste. Ori brymo pe bi alajo shomolu.

3 Likes

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by emperorblog(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
MrWondah:
You for kuku go Dickson na. When ant bite you, you go know say our forefathers no mad to accept clothes
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Oluwo1: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:

Get 1 or 2 or his albums, maybe that'll change your perspectives towards the guy.

#justsaying
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Olaboderahman: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Ogbeni quit weed! Or else ur music career wee just off
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by MycroftHolmes: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2018
cooldipo:
Spirit Of Fela has entered this one grin

cheesy
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by pipiw: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
that was then...this is now. so let go off that excuse. they wont dress like that then if they had access to full clothing

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Chiblessing(f): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Music is a spirit. Very few artistes start out clean and stay clean. Just about everyone has gone to the gutter even after promising to stay true to the art. There is something that makes them eager to be filthy.

1 Like

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Bants(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians will hate on their shadow..i love his songs and i dont care about his outfits as long as his personality is great too
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by wittyt98(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Onlinealaba:

sorry, are you obsessed with this men undecided
would u have asked me this question if i said Chris brown with the skinny jean or dino malaye with the agbada? are u obsessed with the pastors?

Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Onlinealaba(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
I sincerely retrieve all the comment I made against brymo, it was just from my own perspective. my sincere apology to all of his fans here and to all those that quoted me no hard feelings am sincerely sorry
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by GetCofOProperty: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
CONGRATS TO BRYMO.
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Softay(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Brymo OSO remains one of the best album we have currently in ��.
Re: 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains by Konquest: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

He's not Fela wannabe. He doesn't care about what you call hit. He does better music now. No more commercial. You're one of the people he talked about in the article.

Go get these 4 albums.

MD&S
Tabularasa
Klitoris
OSO
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
@SouthWestBlood

YOU have a Nice compilation of his body of musical works there...

My issues with Brymo is his GLIB comments in an online Punch interview that:
SOURCE: https://punchng.com/why-i-performed-semi-nude-brymo/

"... that was the way our forefathers used to dress before the arrival of the West. As a
matter of fact, some months ago, a picture circulated on the Internet of a wealthy
Igbo farmer who dressed that way in 1930."

Brymo's information is very MISLEADING because the Yoruba people from which
Brymo originates from wore and made/weaved cloths going back to several centuries.
Infact the advanced history books I have read indicated that the cloth that was made
in Oyo centuries ago was superior to Manchester cloth by some British traders who
visited Oyo.

Brymo is historically ignorant of the FACT that it is the Ibos and a few Nigerian tribes
that Lord Lugard and Sir Allan Burns refered to as "Primitive tribes" in their books
that were dressing half-naked. The British regarded the following empires: Benin, Oyo,
Kanem-Borno, and the Sokoto Caliphate as "Advanced Civilisations" in their books that
I've read!

In fact Ibo women in many areas up to the 1930s went about bare chested without covering
their upper parts with a small covering for their lower private parts [saw this in a late 1890s picture],
the Ibo men also only wore a small loin cloth which looked like a G-String just to cover the penile part.
Even Jajas wives who took pictures with him in the 1870s in Opobo [originally called Ikot Abasi]
did NOT cover their breasts. But this is NOT so with Yoruba, Edo, Kanuri peoples, and other advanced
civilisations.

Achebe even mentioned this in his book!

It was the British that put a stop to dressing half-naked by Ibos and some other tribes.
I have seen pictures from Udi hills from the 1930s where young Ibo natives wore only
loin cloths.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello / Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife / Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.