Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) (43756 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

I'm reasoning that same thing. Shey na forming abi wetin

Na wa for u people o. Awon hug analyzers. It's just a few pictures. Why would anyone form for their grandma??! They must be very close, cos she visits this woman regularly. Even put her in her reality show.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Akpacha(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
I love the grandmas simple ‘Catholic’ setting. I love how old people are not usually impressed by the high rise buildings and fast cars.
May God give me long life and good health to witness my grandkids visit me with flashy cars too.

BTW, this girl’s English sucks! WTF is ‘grandma, think I will marry this year’
If u keep correcting simple English u wouldn't live that long.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Diso60090(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:
why are they afraid to give grandma a full hug?

God bless � You. Eagle � eyes
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by ajl: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Umm! That picture of Jesus Christ on the wall. Not sure if this elderly woman would believe it if she is told that Jesus was nearly as dark as her. Their generation felt the impact of colonialism more. Oyinbo colonialists no go die well o. Is like them saying we are your master and also your God.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by ajl: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
LasisiNature:
The Catholic setting of this healthy,devouted and long living grandma has really renewed my faith.

With all that idol worshipping. Bowing down in front of images. What does your bible say about that.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by jordyspices: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Family were love starts nd never ends
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by GetCofOProperty: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2018
ajl:

With all that idol worshipping. Bowing down in front of images. What does your bible say about that.

Me think DJ-Cuppy is just trying to showcase her father's wealth

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
I love Cuppy sha.. But this iro nd Buba thing she's always doing its like she's trying so hard to be 'Nigerianish'. Be yourself Cuppy me I love you like that smiley. Just leave that aasika guy and everything will be complete grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by akinszz: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
I love the grandmas simple ‘Catholic’ setting. I love how old people are not usually impressed by the high rise buildings and fast cars.
May God give me long life and good health to witness my grandkids visit me with flashy cars too.

so oboolora can say this cheesy

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by cuteboy2: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:

Is it that she doesn't appreciate good things, or they have abandoned her in the village. I'm ashamed for Femi Otedola that this the house his mother is living, where he is showering millions on musicians to grace his parties.

As for DJ Cuppy, the cost of just one Hermes designer handbag or one of her sports cars, can build a befitting mansion for this woman at Epe

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by akinszz: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2018
JoanHicks:

I observed that too

The hugging is not a good one. Maybe they feel grandma gonna spoil their perfume
the hugging come look like my first hugging with my 1st gf in those days grin grin grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2018
cuteboy2:

Is it that she doesn't appreciate good things, or they have abandoned her in the village. I'm ashamed for Femi Otedola that this the house his mother is living, where he is showering millions on musicians to grace his parties.

As for DJ Cuppy, the cost of just one Hermes designer handbag can build a befitting mansion for this woman at Epe

When you grow old.u would see these things are just too stressful for u and you would prefer simple life

She has seen and tasted enough millions
What she need now is peace and God
She wan dey wear Gucci wrapper again.
Only people from poor background would clear that table and put different wines there

You won't believe my dad sometimes ask my brother, sister in the USA to bring just dairy.pen and singlet for him.

How will d grandma climb the high rise.
People die daily when the fall due to tiles.

Mama no need the Bentley and high rise biko

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Codebrain725615:
lovely

Can you write CODE to solve Nigeria's problems??
undecided cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Legendkid: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Nogodye:
Cuppy Ote$...Social media freak.

Hmmm, but ya commenting on nairaland... go get a job
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2018
gbaskiboy:
How does this one suppose to be news

This is stupidity at its peak

Are you just realising Nairaland mods are persons bereft of reason? They don't think. They just forward every trash to fp in a bid to generate traffic for the owner's pocket.
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by KanwuliaMama: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Is the grandma married to Jesus? cheesy
Quite a modest home,
Was expecting a mansion. wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2018
She went to wash her head in her family compound for husband to come
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by pcicero(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2018
cuteboy2:

As for DJ Cuppy, the cost of just one Hermes designer handbag or one of her sports cars, can build a befitting mansion for this woman at Epe

She just got an exotic car fr her kids last month.
Don't say what you don't know.
What will be her business in Lagos?

Mama is a community leader and a well respected woman in Epe.
Trust me, the kids are doing enough for her, she's an epitome of humility.

The man rocking white attire is the first male child and FO's elder bother, he's always with her while also managing the family's farm and other businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by planetx: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2018
ajl:
Umm! That picture of Jesus Christ on the wall. Not sure if this elderly woman would believe it if she is told that Jesus was nearly as dark as her. Their generation felt the impact of colonialism more. Oyinbo colonialists no go die well o. Is like them saying we are your master and also your God.
The book of Revelation described him like having wooly hair with a feet the color of brass as if it was burnt in a furnace. Christ was never a white man, that white man depicted as Christ was Ceaser Bogare the second son of Pope Alexander of Rome and the picture was drawn by Michelangelo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Mistadora01(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2018
She no wear Gucci buba
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by NoToPile: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Too much images.

May mama live long

Cuppys iro and Buba got me grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by ikorodureporta: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Na Catholic mama....but I think say na only their last born be boy
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Komu1048(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2018
ruggedtimi:
why are they afraid to give grandma a full hug?

So until they break her back bone abi? Even when greeting elders u don't hold them too tight coz they may want to pet your back. Be cultured indomie generation
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by baysol: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
pzphoto:
Florence Oedola aka Dj cuppy Visit her home town in epe rocking popular Iro and buba with her brothers prince otedola.

She was pictured with her granny who loves culture.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dj-cuppy-visit-her-home-town-in-epe-with-her-brothers-pics/

This is not our culture you don't great your gandma like that dj cuppy should kneel while is brother should prostrate. Everything, so called modern ways, are not essentially reasonable or desirable. The father has a role to play in this money is not everything. Money and value system is what make the world go round.
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by nonix22(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Politics tinz
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Donstarment: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sherap
tayebest:
I'm loving this. G cryood Family are the best we have in this life, manage them! smiley

Gaskiya, the money no too show for there family, but they are really satisfied! smiley

Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by 2krismas: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Even granma height Cuppy! Cuppy maybe 5ft 5inch. Cupid where u enter wen them dey share height? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) by Konquest: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
pzphoto:
cheesy

See more photos and Watch full VIDEO >>> HERE

more
^^^^
How many sons does Femi Otedola have?
I can see only one here... obviously
from another woman different from DJ
Cuppy's mum who is a mixed race
Ghanaian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) / Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.