Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket (22841 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by israelmao(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Let him go and sit down.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by thedondada(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Presidential primaries that wasn't attended by the winner.

He know's it's a waste of time.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Jocknom(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Ah this votes is alarming, how can voters be more than our population in Nigeria, APC and PPN where una get this voters from.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by lonelydora: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Letenwam:
A former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, on Sunday, emerged the presidential candidate of the Peoples Party of Nigeria.

He polled 3,564,262 votes to beat Dr Imuetinyan Igbinnosa and Chief Isiaka Olorunnimbe, who scored 2,183,856 and 1,400,755 votes, respectively.

The Chairman of the Presidential Primary Elections Committee and Ekiti PPN Chairman, Dare Adekolu, declared him as the winner after collating results from the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory at the party’s Presidential Primaries/2018 National Convention held in Ado Ekiti.

He urged members and Nigerians to support and vote for the party’s candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

“PPN has come to redeem Nigeria. PPN has come to save Nigeria from poverty, lack, unemployment and underdevelopment, hence the need for support,” Adekolu said.

In his acceptance speech, Al-Mustapha, who was represented on the occasion by Zakaria Husseini, promised Nigerians good leadership and promised to salvage the country and put it back on the path of growth and prosperity.

Husseini, who described the PPN candidate as a detribalised, patriotic Nigerian and experienced administrator, gave the assurance that Al-Mustapha would “provide the missing link in governance in Nigeria and ensure better lives for the citizenry in all spheres of the economy”.

https://lailasnews.com/abachas-ex-cso-al-mustapha-wins-presidential-ticket/

One part of me like this no nonsense Al-Mustapha. I wish Nigerians can look his way. He may do better than Buhari. If he wins, many people will run away from this country
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by orisa37: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2018
All opposition Parties lead by PDP & NASS should immediately DRAG INEC to Court and straigth before Onneghen to
1, Cancel the use of NIN and Card Register in 2019 Election.
2, Postpone 2019 Elections till
3, Full Autonomy is granted to the 36 States and all treated as equal in all Representations by the Constitution.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by jaxxy(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2018
He wants to terrorize Nigerians again. Lol
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by fergie001: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2018
RALPHOW:
Tell me it's a joke!!
My dear,it's not....
You know there are plenty mad people in this country...
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Chineke1stSon: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2018
360command:
Just imagine this men. How is it that one is able to commit atrocity and yet come out to say he wants to be president.. Is there no shame?

Let him be a servant of his God, than b d president of a nation..
Your current president overthrew a democratically elected government (which is treason in itself)..he locked up notable civilians like ambrose Ali, Sam mbakwe etc without any trial or evidence and YET millions voted him into power 30 years later..I kid you not that even shekau of boko Haram can win an election if he denounces Boko Haram in 20 years time (or even less).

3 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2018
lonelydora:

One part of me like this no nonsense Al-Mustapha. I wish Nigerians can look his way. He may do better than Buhari. If he wins, many people will run away from this country
Una done come again oh... leading a country is not about assassinations.
Btw Cossy Orjiako don pick her presidential form with 20million votes? undecided
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by DammyGbade(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Laughable results... Where did the delegates come from?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

Your current president overthrew a democratically elected government (which is treason in itself)..he locked up notable civilians like ambrose Ali, Sam mbakwe etc without any trial or evidence and YET millions voted him into power 30 years later..I kid you not that even shekau of boko Haram can win an election if he denounces Boko Haram in 20 years time (or even less).
May GOD help us all... you are not far from the truth; some may even rebrand it then if it happens as he fighting for the emancipation of his people under Southern oppression...I swear, the way Sarrki,Berem abi nah BeremX with Ngeneukwenu take package them the lifeless one for Nairaland eh, nah only GOD go judge
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Born2Breed(f): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2018
franchasng:
3million votes ke

Where are these people getting all these their criminal figures from abeg

So you people too have joined APC bad gang of multiplying vote figures ba

Isorai undecided

Imagine, even the presidential aspirant wasn't present at the presumed party's presidential primary elections, he sent a representative shocked

APC has introduced something new to other parties. Rigging n inflating numbers in party primary's

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by gratiaeo(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Kano vote will be split

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by berrystunn(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Where these people take get upto 7 million members? shocked
This direct primaries go cause problems for the main election oh

Nigeria is 200m
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Toosure70: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Mr President
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by apotek: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by obaataaokpaewu: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2018
berrystunn:

Nigeria is 200m
so if Nigeria is 200m, does it mean that the whole 200m Nigerians belong to one political party or another?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by oise101: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2018
another tyrant for real its soldier go soldier come nija no go kill person abeg.ha
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Printerscanner: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

I for don start tribal war this morning

See the man that dealt with the Abiola family and yet some slaves are still supporting and rallying around him

They are known as betrayers and backstabbers

Tufiakwa

Similar comments like by Biafran goats like you made Awolowo and Obasanjo to use over three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and use your sisters, nieces, aunties and cousins as sex slaves for a 30 months period. I do not expect less from a child conceived during this period.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Na so what a country
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by AreaFada2: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Al mustapha??
Dey dia. One day you will see him in Aso Rock.

Soon they will extol his virtue that had he not been a patriotic Nigerian, he could have taken over FG after Abacha died. Since nobody knew. He could have arrested top SMC members pretending such orders were from the C-in-C. In fact as they were summoned to Aso Villa one by one, they could have been arrested easily. And people will start hailing him as saving 9ja.

Falz wasn't joking singing about Nigeria. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Themandator: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2018
All this candidates are there to divide the votes from their region. I believe this one is working for Atiku from the Kano axis where he commands some respects . Duke is a known ally and mostly likely sent to hold the sdp ticket locked down by Atiku himself

franchasng:
3million votes ke

Where are these people getting all these their criminal figures from abeg

So you people too have joined APC bad gang of multiplying vote figures ba

Isorai undecided

Imagine, even the presidential aspirant wasn't present at the presumed party's presidential primary elections, he sent a representative shocked
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Cantonese: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2018
He missed his chance in 1998. Now he is in a party that we know nothing about.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by poiZon: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Mukah1234:
This kain primary election sef. Almost 8million people voted and nobody heard abt it.

mtcheeew
if u no been vote me i bin vote.

but i no even sabi where i vote sef.

but i knw say i vote
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by adetes: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2018
As far as u v money to contest no kwam
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by 360command: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

Your current president overthrew a democratically elected government (which is treason in itself)..he locked up notable civilians like ambrose Ali, Sam mbyou.. e etc without any trial or evidence and YET millions voted him into power 30 years later..I kid you not that even shekau of boko Haram can win an election if he denounces Boko Haram in 20 years time (or even less).
I second with you.. They are all same.. They all make me wonder.. It shows that they are willing to spend billions knowing that when they get there, they can make more money as president.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by Elolam87(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Habacha photoshop want to rule/ruin Nigeria winkHabacha photoshop want to rule/ruin Nigeria
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by overboard(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

Similar comments like by Biafran goats like you made Awolowo and Obasanjo to use over three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 and use your sisters, nieces, aunties and cousins as sex slaves for a 30 months period. I do not expect less from a child conceived during this period.

Until we all learn to be humane in our thoughts and parlance, we will bicker to no end.

@Printerscanner, your's is not even the most sensitive comment I have come across so don't take it personal I'm just using your statement as an example... we need to really work on our individual selves if this nation is to move forward.

It's absolutely perplexing to read how we constantly use tribal factors to demean ourselves.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by BrokenCock: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Another military aboki? Kai!! Not again...
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by engrjacuzzi: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2018
anyone relating to Abacha mean no well for Nigeria and our democracy.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by baysol: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Letenwam:
A former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, on Sunday, emerged the presidential candidate of the Peoples Party of Nigeria.

He polled 3,564,262 votes to beat Dr Imuetinyan Igbinnosa and Chief Isiaka Olorunnimbe, who scored 2,183,856 and 1,400,755 votes, respectively.

The Chairman of the Presidential Primary Elections Committee and Ekiti PPN Chairman, Dare Adekolu, declared him as the winner after collating results from the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory at the party’s Presidential Primaries/2018 National Convention held in Ado Ekiti.

He urged members and Nigerians to support and vote for the party’s candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

“PPN has come to redeem Nigeria. PPN has come to save Nigeria from poverty, lack, unemployment and underdevelopment, hence the need for support,” Adekolu said.

In his acceptance speech, Al-Mustapha, who was represented on the occasion by Zakaria Husseini, promised Nigerians good leadership and promised to salvage the country and put it back on the path of growth and prosperity.

Husseini, who described the PPN candidate as a detribalised, patriotic Nigerian and experienced administrator, gave the assurance that Al-Mustapha would “provide the missing link in governance in Nigeria and ensure better lives for the citizenry in all spheres of the economy”.

https://lailasnews.com/abachas-ex-cso-al-mustapha-wins-presidential-ticket/

Radarada, even my goat and chicken will contest presidential election in Nigeria under Yam and corn party. Going by what every dick and harry is doing now, Na to Sidon and look.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket by berrystunn(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
so if Nigeria is 200m, does it mean that the whole 200m Nigerians belong to one political party or another?

7m is possible with APC (only)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari / 15 Boko-Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.