Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (26048 Views)

How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by onuebonyi: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Apart from Rivers state, other states on the list are worthless and useless states.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Otunski: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2018
If Yahaya Bello wins APC primary not to talk of the main election I would change my citizenship from Kogi state to stateless. The guy is too rude to govern any society inhabited by human beings. Very recklessness, wicked and notorious for poor performance.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Laredojohn(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmm and Yahya Bello could open his mouth to say Ambode has done nothing... What had he done to his own state.. Debts he will pass over even if he wins 2020, Imo state to continue the generation of owing is moving the batton to his son in law.. Osun state he is rather interested in dabbling into Lagos politics than solving his own problems.... And yet Federal Government is saying Nigerian workers will still smile when these states can't afford to pay promptly and complete 18000 minimum wage.. Anyways we are used to their Bobo.. It's election period.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by ambassador9: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2018
I tire for Nigeria jorrrrr
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by AmazingELixir: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2018
kendrick93:
rivers state too..
they have not paid pensioners from 2017 upwards...
wike is a scam

undecided

So we should discard Budgit tech based assessment and adopt you own hate induced erdash balderdash...did you see Rivers state mentioned anywhere in that publication?

My friend you better gaan have you head examined.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by killuminati(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2018
So where all the money dey go?

These men just siddon for office dey
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by vivo2018: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by cosmos1440: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
That means Osun people are really really daft.

Oloriburuku omo ibo/Foolish PD-pig
That means people from your state are even more very very very daft.

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2018
macaphan007:
I thought you are Gwari

Biko I am gbagyician by tribe.

tongue
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Brymose(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2018
It doesn't matter whether this are APC or PDP states... thiis people have no love for the masses and my surprise is that there are fanatics ready to die for this people but not ready to fight for what's there's. Until we stand together against these people, this wickedness shall continue.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Oponu, your eyes was only able to sight kogi and osun ?

Ọmọ àlè játijàti

Ẹrú Tinubu
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
same way ikpeasu will win abia because he is pdp.

All bad and incompetent governors should be voted out irrespective of their parties
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by EvilMetahuman: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2018
EastGold:

All bad and incompetent governors should be voted out irrespective of their parties
then face south east and campaign against bad leaders..

Leave south west alone.

2 Likes

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by macaphan007(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2018
kennygee:

tongue
grin
kennygee:

tongue
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by kendrick93(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

So we should discard Budgit tech based assessment and adopt you own hate induced erdash balderdash...did you see Rivers state mentioned anywhere in that publication?

My friend you better gaan have you head examined.
shut up u vagabond..are u in rivers state?
do u know the situation on ground? if not shut up.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
kendrick93:
shut up u vagabond..are u in rivers state?
do u know the situation on ground? if not shut up.
nonsense

Your outburst only succeeded in exposing your constricted intellectual capacity... instead of responding based on issues you're busy spewing more crap.

I'll just pass you by as the insignificant urchin that you are.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by kendrick93(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Your outburst only succeeded in exposing your constricted intellectual capacity... instead of responding based on issues you're busy spewing more crap.

I'll just pass you by as the insignificant urchin that you are.
you deserve all the insult..I have a parent who served the rivers state government diligently for years...
retired but still wike hasn't said anything about their pension...
so shut the hell up if u dont know what's on ground.
wike has made sure the media aren't reporting about the plight of workers...
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by antighaita2(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Kudos to Ayade of CRS.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Dmanlex(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Anambra is industrious and wealthy. That's y they don't owe civil servants
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by yemi15(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
kennygee:
Na this kind place My state Kogi dey carry first.

The crowned governor, Yahaya Bello.

And the shocking thing is, come 2020, some imbeciles will still be shouting yahaya bello upandan in support of him, some hungry folks will still sell their rights for few mudus of rice because they are hungry.

Kogi, the home of useless governors! Delta State is not far behind smh
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Ugosample(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
contigiency:
That's the issue. Because everyone is focusing on whoever is the president whereas, most of our problems are coming from the leaders around us. You could not pay workers with your own money but the one given to you by another person to pay the workers, you still held on to it. what sort of wickedness is that.

I tell you!

wide scale wickedness
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by yemi15(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Our leaders are evil men.

We need an update from BudgIT on how much Buhari has spent so far in numerous wasteful foreign trips.

Abi, the Ajala travel all over the world incarnate while the country burns like the proverbial Emperor Nero sigh

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by GetCofOProperty: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
antighaita2:
Kudos to Ayade of CRS.
NIGERIAN STATES BY NOW SHOULD BE PERFORMING AT THE PEAK ECONOMICALLY BECAUSE MOST ARE BLESSED WITH NATURAL RESOURCES... JUST THAT MANY DON'T HAVE INTELLIGENT GOVERNORS AND HONEST LEADERS.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by dabaaapk: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by dabaaapk: 5:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by vivo2018: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by dabaaapk: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by dabaaapk: 6:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by dabaaapk: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by karlnyeno: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Akwa Ibom state should be included
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by dabaaapk: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How ‘some Judges’ Delivered Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter At Aso Rock / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.