Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder (30576 Views)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Splasshhh(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Hian

I hope they have the right culprit
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by ElizabethMadume: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by awoo47: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Now a guy killed his girlfriend, I guess he killed her because she is not interested in him again.

Guys learn to overcome heartbreak, there are plenty fishes in the river. When a lady said she is not interested, leave pride and carry-on.

Let justice be prevail, Rip to a beautiful lady.
nawa oo
d way ppl jump into conclusion is amazing
it was unlwaful for police to arrest him sef
they had no evidence
so anybody u hv disagreement with is ur killer

dats so wrong...
i watched a clip
a robbery took place nd cctv footage picked it
a black American was arrested nd charge fr d robbery
everyone testified dat was d robber

after the sentencing a phone call was made to d police department that her boyfriend is the robber nd he was white...

d guy actually used a lifelike masked that looked exactly like the black American.
d mother of the black guy actually admitted after seeing d footage dat was her son..

only to realize he was innocent

that shows u shouldn't even believe what u see

how much more when there isn't a single piece of evidence

no eyewitnesses finger prints footage semen or anything

this is wrong in all ramifications
nd an innocent person could be sentenced to death unjustly sad angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2018
hmm spare parts abi human parts!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by DeeTweenie(f): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2018
Well you are right, but what does a typical Nigerian Nairaland lady like myself has to do? i join the rant ni sad sad sad sad sad
awoo47:
nawa oo
d way ppl jump into conclusion is amazing
it was unlwaful for police to arrest him sef
they had no evidence
so anybody u hv disagreement with is ur killer

dats so wrong...
i watched a clip
a robbery took place nd cctv footage picked it
a black American was arrested nd charge fr d robbery
everyone testified dat was d robber

after the sentencing a phone call was made to d police department that her boyfriend is the robber nd he was white...

d guy actually used a lifelike masked that looked exactly like the black American.
d mother of the black guy actually admitted after seeing d footage dat was her son..

only to realize he was innocent

that shows u shouldn't even believe what u see

how much more when there isn't a single piece of evidence

no eyewitnesses finger prints footage semen or anything

this is wrong in all ramifications
nd an innocent person could be sentenced to death unjustly sad angry angry angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Mintum: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Still an allegation, that he called at that time is no evidence of his guilt, it could be mere coincidence
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by meforyou1(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2018
once it's rape and once it's killing, look westwards

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Dami12345: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:
The mother of the deceased informed the police her daughter and boyfriend were not in good terms until the incidence happened".
She would say anything to get justice and closure even if the wrong person is thrown in jail for the murder. If you know anything at all about AAU, you'd know that their level of cultism no be here.

Why would her boyfriend rape her? They've got the wrong suspect.

Exactly.
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Dami12345: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:
The mother of the deceased informed the police her daughter and boyfriend were not in good terms until the incidence happened".
She would say anything to get justice and closure even if the wrong person is thrown in jail for the murder. If you know anything at all about AAU, you'd know that their level of cultism no be here.

Exactly. They will just be torturing the boy like that.
Since he hasn't "confessed"
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Alexdon200089: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Amberon1:
Fear men

Fear women more tongue
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Triangles1(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Cumtroller:
Jibola Ebenezer

Wicked Afonja’s doing what they are known for: Rape and Ritual killings. They always represent.

I know she was used for “spare parts”.
myopic tribadism set of people, that's why you guys never grow, the guy is a suspect for now. Wake up bro you're still sleeping

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Now a guy killed his girlfriend, I guess he killed her because she is not interested in him again.

Guys learn to overcome heartbreak, there are plenty fishes in the river. When a lady said she is not interested, leave pride and carry-on.

how do you know he was the one that killed her?
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
slickbak:
So because she get boyfriend it must be the boyfriend. Side Nigga is the safest office
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by AreaFada2: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2018
thorpido:
Boyfriend matter.
Wish girls could be more discerning. Stop dating psychos.

Dem nor go hear o. Serious responsible guys they will not listen follow. The dark handsome face that attract them might conceal an evil heart.

Na to pray hard for our daughters, sisters and friends each time.

RIP pretty lady. Some demon just took out a star like that.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Assassin101: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2018
abeg na Indomie she dey model for?
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by thorpido(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dem nor go hear o. Serious responsible guys they will not listen follow. The dark handsome face that attract them might conceal an evil heart.

Na to pray hard for our daughters, sisters and friends each time.

RIP pretty lady. Some demon just took out a star like that.
Attraction is what matters most to most women and the feelings they get.
Unfortunately,there is a wicked heart in the man with the handsome face and a smooth tongue.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
sevo:

No be small spare parts....hahahha

Skull mining organization of Nigeria(SMON)...Akure chapter

don't mind them, instead of them to adopt foreign prison which will Igbo full from SA to Asia they're playing local crimes. they thought they can outsmart us in crime. Igbo Amaka
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
how can her bf rape her on what he has been enjoying since? how does someone not been in good terms correspond with killing I can't fathom

Nigeria investigation sometimes can be so annoying

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yoruba and ritual killings

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
DeeTweenie:

Did you witness the murder?
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

don't mind them, instead of them to adopt foreign prison which will Igbo full from SA to Asia they're playing local crimes. they thought they can outsmart us in crime. Igbo Amaka

The WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS KILLER in UK prison today is a Proud yoruba son.
What achievement, what a feat, what a record .
Yoruba amaka joor cool
Skull mining tI take over, home and abroad cool

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS KILLER in UK prison today is a Proud yoruba son.
What achievement, what a feat, what a record .
Yoruba amaka joor cool

yes and the crimes in ozubulu town had not leave our memory. when some sets of Igbo can't even take their foolishness away from church. they took the crimes to church somewhat of getting innocent people killed.

your region ain't saint of crimes. we read similar of them hear. just last month two ladies were left unclad in IMO state. Igbo land is not Jerusalem crimes happened there everyday even deadliest than west
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

yes and the crimes in ozubulu town had not leave our memory. when some sets of Igbo can't even take their foolishness away from church. they took the crimes to church somewhat of getting innocent people killed.

your region ain't saint of crimes. we read similar of them hear. just last month two ladies were left unclad in IMO state. Igbo land is not Jerusalem crimes happened there everyday even deadliest than west

The skull mining that happens in YOruba land week in week out and be compared to anywhere in Africa.. If u are honest enuff u won't deny this.,
The new trend in YOruba land is now to dress like a mad man and woman to harvest human skulls.
U guys are just some primitive backward savages. grin..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by laborious(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dont kill women, dont kill or fight because of a woman, if you dont trust him/her check my check my signature.no comfrontation or argument needed..because youll have evidence...
Just check my signature
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The skull mining that happens in YOruba land week in week out and be compared to anywhere in Africa.. If u are honest enuff u won't deny this.,
The new trend in YOruba land is now to dress like a mad man and woman to harvest human skulls.
U guys are just some primitive backward savages. grin..

and those men that now sleep with mad women in Anambra are what? you couldn't even make sensitive argument. pls go and play with your toys
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

and those men that now sleep with mad women in Anambra are what? you couldn't even make sensitive argument. pls go and play with your toys
Hehehhee... Well I am the truth that scares u away grin
Yoruba land is the headquarters of skull mining and rituals , be honest to urself grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yoruba land is the headquarters of skull mining and rituals , be honest to urself grin

make sensitive argumentative discussion regards to crimes and stop reciting poem. I lived in your land for years and I can uncensored the atrocities going on there. get your toys and stop reading poem
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

what truth is in the mouth of typical Igbo man, even the sun shiver away from you people deceit. how far with the rising sun?
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by LIVEBYTRUTH: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
AFONJAS and Kiliings is like BUHARI and Fulani HERDSMEN, in fact it's more than Terrorists and their evil religion. Afonjas why naa?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by donqx: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by davillian(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Why should a boyfriend rape and kill his gf.
I suspect cultist who toasted her and she refused or one phyco she declined his advances rudely.
Nigerian police will just be beating this boy until he confess what he dint do.
Nigerian police should bring evidence jareh instead of using mama say this or that .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.