Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder (30575 Views)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by yorubaglobalnew: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
how on earth will a guy just waste this beautiful girl like dz.... dz z not fair
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by madgoat(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Now a guy killed his girlfriend, I guess he killed her because she is not interested in him again.

Guys learn to overcome heartbreak, there are plenty fishes in the river. When a lady said she is not interested, leave pride and carry-on.

Let justice be prevail, Rip to a beautiful lady.

And tell girls to give themselves brain. You don't just break up like chickens and expect all to be well grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:
The mother of the deceased informed the police her daughter and boyfriend were not in good terms until the incidence happened".
She would say anything to get justice and closure even if the wrong person is thrown in jail for the murder. If you know anything at all about AAU, you'd know that their level of cultism no be here.

Why would her boyfriend rape her? They've got the
wrong suspect.

I am not saying the boyfriend did it. What do you mean by “why would her boyfriend rape her?” Do you think it’s only strangers that rape their victims. Rape means a non consensual sex. Just because you have had consensual sex in the past with the victim doesn’t mean you will get consent the next time. Boyfriends CAN rape their girlfriends, husbands CAN rape their wives.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
davillian:

Why should a boyfriend rape and kill his gf.
I suspect cultist who toasted her and she refused or one phyco she declined his advances rudely.
Nigerian police will just be beating this boy until he confess what he dint do.
Nigerian police should bring evidence jareh instead of using mama say this or that .

Why can’t a boyfriend rape and kill his girlfriend? What if she was planning on leaving him?
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

what truth is in the mouth of typical Igbo man, even the sun shiver away from you people deceit. how far with the rising sun?

Typical afonja will not accept the truth.
That afonja land is cursed with blood of skulls mined,
U have made human heads so cheap even cheaper than cow head for slaughter.
Afonja sells human head 2,500 while cowhead sells @ over 10,000 for slaughter .
Wicked savages. angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]make sensitive argumentative discussion regards to crimes and stop reciting poem. I lived in your land for years and I can uncensored the atrocities going on there. get your toys and stop reading poem[/s]

Devilish liar,
eat the truth h that u people are extremely wicked bloody ritualists ..
Tufiakwa *spits on ur smelly rotten afonja mouth " angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Devilish liar,
eat the truth h that u people are extremely wicked bloody ritualists ..
Tufiakwa *spits on ur smelly rotten afonja mouth " angry

if you like cancel from now till Biafra come that's if it will come. it won't prevent me from asking when the rising sun is going to shine

so nightmare of his kinsmen when is your rising shining? when is Biafra coming? or PDP had replaced and console the rising sun not to shine grin

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Typical afonja will not accept the truth.
That afonja land is cursed with blood of skulls mined,
U have made human heads so cheap even cheaper than cow head for slaughter.
Afonja sells human head 2,500 while cowhead sells @ over 10,000 for slaughter .
Wicked savages. angry

you can be making mouth here when ordinary #20 could get what can seized peoples legs in your region

till date they still eat human being in places in your region perhaps that's why your sun is not shining anytime soon. confused lots

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by skukimania(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=thorpido post=71885898]Boyfriend matter.
Wish girls could be more discerning. Stop dating psychtos.[/quote

Psycho isn't written on foreheads!
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by AmazingELixir: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I hope he's imprisoned for life

undecided

You've suddenly passed judgement on the guy even before hearing his own statement.
Nigeria police as expected will torture the guy to confession because they lack capacity and patience to conduct proper investigation.

The guy just might be an innocent victim...in saner clime the DNA of the rapist would have been extracted from the victim and tested against potential suspects but no not in Nigeria and certainly not with the archaic men on black.
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by ChroniclesNg(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Death of 20 years old Model in Akure: Boyfriend arrested.

By Emmanuel Adeniran.

AKURE :  The killer suspect of a 20 year olshocking-suspected-boyfriend-rped-murdered-20yr-old-model-akure-arrested-set-p stabbed to death in Akure, the Ondo State Capital on Thursday October 4th, 2018 has been arrested by the Ondo State Police Command.

The phone conversation the Igbere Tv Reporter in Ekiti State had with the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in Akure, Ondo State Capital, Mr. Femi Joseph confirmed the arrest of the suspect and the assumed killer who is by the name Jibola Ebenezer of the age 22 years old.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Femi Joseph informed Igbere Tv about the phone calls the suspect and the assumed killer, Jibola Ebenezer puts across to the mother of the deceased two hours earlier before she returned home from her working place, Mrs. Ajayi Yemisi, a 60 years old woman, who lives at the Ijoka Abusoro in Akure, asking about her whereabouts around the particular time the suspect had committed the crime making the mother of the deceased to suspect the boyfriend's action.

Femi Joseph, the Ondo State PPRO, according to the explanation given to the police by the mother of the deceased, Mrs. Ajayi Yemisi said: "she was surprised when she met the lifeless body of her daughter lying on the ground when she got back home from work around 6:00pm on the faithful day. The mother of the deceased informed the police her daughter and boyfriend were not in good terms until the incidence happened".

The Police PRO also revealed that the suspect and the assumed killer has already been arrested and he is helping the police authorities in the investigations being carried out.

See his confession below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]you can be making mouth here when ordinary #20 could get what can seized peoples legs in your region
till date they still eat human being in places in your region perhaps that's why your sun is not shining anytime soon. confused lotS

See olodo, and his half baked grammar grin
a typical product of awolowo fraudulent free education. grin
Well here in south west what can seized grin
People legs can be gotten for free grin.

Wicked skull miners and vagina haversters.
Shameless cursed region.

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

See olodo, and his half baked grammar grin
a typical product of awolowo fraudulent free education. grin
Well here in south west what can seized grin
People legs can be gotten for free grin.

Wicked skull miners and vagina haversters.
Shameless cursed region.

grin a failure trying to sound right. what word would I have used then my itinerant teacher? grin

the reality sef is making jest of you grin how is the rising sun like mumu of East
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

if you like cancel from now till Biafra come that's if it will come. it won't prevent me from asking when the rising sun is going to shine
so nightmare of his kinsmen when is your rising shining? when is Biafra coming? or PDP had replaced and console the rising sun not to shine grin

Hehehehehhe BIAFRA UR NIGHTMARE grin
u should be clamouring for ur dead oduduwa replublic that even Ghana have Neva head about.
Cowards with no guts. Shameless thingS. grin

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

grin a failure trying to sound right. what word would I have used then my itinerant teacher? grin

the reality sef is making jest of you grin how is the rising sun like mumu of East

Hehehehehe product of awolowo fraud.
Wanna shift goal post grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hehehehehhe BIAFRA UR NIGHTMARE grin
u should be clamouring for ur dead oduduwa replublic that even Ghana have Neva head about.
Cowards with no guts. Shameless thingS. grin

those one are just clown but they're still better than a region that allowed two cowards to lead their course

where is KANU my nigga? we missed his ranting down here grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

those one are just clown but they're still better than a region that allowed two cowards to lead their course
where is KANU my nigga? we missed his ranting down here grin

Lol, allowed who, now I know u are mentally deranged..
Which coward is leading us?. Pls elaborate this stupid comment lemme understand u before I trash u.

Anyways 1 nnaMdi Kanu is worth 1000,000 afonja men whether dear or alive.
Because he did what no man from afonja land could EvEr have the gut to do. grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by davillian(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

Why can’t a boyfriend rape and kill his girlfriend? What if she was planning on leaving him?
A boyfriend would kill but not rape and kill.
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol, allowed who, now I know u are mentally deranged..
Which coward is leading us?. Pls elaborate this stupid comment lemme understand u before I trash u.

Anyways 1 nnaMdi Kanu is worth 1000,000 afonja men whether dear or alive.
Because he did what no man from afonja land could EvEr have the gut to do. grin

I've forgotten they're brave and hero, illusive definition of brave/hero in Igbo land is a man that take armless and armed people to war and disguise as female to Ivory Coast

A brave to Igbo is a man that vow to laid his life for his people only to disappear to the air

when is the sun ever rising or is it peter obi, okorocha, ikpeazu that sold you people out or ekweremadu that would lead the sun to rise again? this life ehn grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]I've forgotten they're brave and hero, illusive definition of brave/hero in Igbo land is a man that take armless and armed people to war and disguise as female to Ivory Coast
A brave to Igbo is a man that vow to laid his life for his people only to disappear to the air
when is the sun ever rising or is it peter obi, okorocha, ikpeazu that sold you people out or ekweremadu that would lead the sun to rise again? this life ehn[/s] grin

Trash from product of awolowo free education. grin
I know ur tribe lied for living.
U can enlighten urself from historic facts and stop living on the lies ur parents and grandparents told u grin.

Anyways u lots can bliv anything when u bliv oduduwa fell from sky grin.
He might be the Lucifer God chased from heaven THO who knows grin

Could it be the reason yr tribe lie for a livin grin
U know what God said about devil being the father of lies
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Trash from product of awolowo free education. grin
I know ur tribe lied for living.
U can enlighten urself from historic facts and stop living on the lies ur parents and grandparents told u grin.

Anyways u lots can bliv anything when u bliv oduduwa fell from sky grin.
He might be the Lucifer God chased from heaven THO who knows grin

Could it be the reason yr tribe lie for a livin grin
U know what God said about devil being the father of lies

E pain em well well

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

E pain em well well

Lolls no be pain na paint.

When u are the one sweating through ur aNus right now grin
Abeg take ur L IN shame grin

Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by thorpido(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=skukimania post=71902413][/quote]It is not written on foreheads that is why I used the word..........discernment
Discernment is for as many as would USE it!
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lolls no be pain na paint.

When u are the one sweating through ur aNus right now grin
Abeg take ur L IN shame grin

spare me that. just continue crying silently and fan your rising sun to shine again
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

spare me that. just continue crying silently and fan your rising sun to shine again

U have been thrown out of heaven for life and u can Neva go back grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by Ategberoson(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U have been thrown out of heaven for life and u can Neva go back grin

I don't remember telling you I'm going there grin

Take your needless campaign to your brothers in Asia cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

I don't remember telling you I'm going there grin
Take your needless campaign to your brothers in Asia cheesy
Take to ur brothers in UK.
The flagbearers of skull mining grin
Wicked savages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.