Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter (31561 Views)

Yusuf Amuda Fires Wasiu Ayinde Because Of Ambode(video) / This Photo Of Ambode’s Son Prostrating To Greet Buhari Is Beautiful / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by sage101: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
bayocanny:

Atimes you sound ridiculous
If being BLUNT is Ridiculous, then I can't agree LESS
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Ancientboy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
sage101:
98.5% of Yoruba ACTRESSES ARE OLOSHOES
you are wrong ma its 99.5% grin
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Newboss(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tax is the main thing that makes that property a liability angry

I hope the next governor will cut down that tax and get another property evaluation firm angry
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by sage101: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Park well Aboki...cossy who flaunts massive boobs about is a saint?or is she a Yoruba actress? INI Edo and Chika Ike who were accused of cheating on their husbands, are they Yoruba actresses? Cow, u no get sense. Oloshos are everywhere.
YOU are NOT WISE

I mean if YOU ain't FOOLISH you would know that the FACT that THESE ACTRESSES You mentioned are Oloshoes does NOT NEGATE my Claims
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by sage101: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ancientboy:
you are wrong ma its 99.5% grin
My Apologiescheesy
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Melian(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
sage101:
98.5% of Yoruba ACTRESSES ARE OLOSHOES

Exactly. But I also heard IGBO ACTRESSES sleep with goats for ritualistic fame and money.
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by sage101: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Melian:

Exactly. But I also heard IGBO ACTRESSES sleep with goats for ritualistic fame and money.
They do?

Well thats DISGUSTING!!!
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by victorian(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Mercy Aigbe has really hit the jackpot this timecheesy. She got a mega big godcheesy.victorian u see wetin i dey yarn with u yesterday about these nigerian politicianscheesy. All these nigerian politicians will just be splashing the taxpayer's money on their mistressescheesy. Come and see Lagos Governor Ambode using lagosian's tax payers money to buy his mistress an estatecheesy. No wonder he lost for the primaries and fell out of favour with Tinubu. He must have been using the state funds to service his numerious mistressescheesy.

Wow!

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Rubbiish(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tinalex:
Story story...its her luck. As long as PUSSY remains the weakness of men and they shall give all their hard earned money to get it; so shall I be grateful I am a woman. So if you are a woman stop donating free to broke ass cos that thing between your legs can take you to a place beyond your dreams both negatively and positively! USE IT WISELY!!
na wa for u oh
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Gbadegeshin: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how on this wassap number 08033585595
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Tinalex(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

And you think big men will buy you cars because of pussy?

Oloshos pass oloshos. Can you eat poo? Can you lick open sores? Can you do anal sex? Can you satisfy different sexual fantasies? These men will not pay huge money for regular sex. They can get that from their numerous girlfriends for as low as 5k. But for a man to buy you a house, you must be ready to give him what he dares not ask his wife. Or better still, your charm must be strong.

Yehnn yehnnn yehnnn rant of a broke ass nigga....go out there and know what's up and besides you know nothing about me....sorry you are not a female...so swerve and stop talking what you don't know...well what you put up their is for your class sha ...Lol 5k!!!....piss out!!!
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by Tinalex(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

na wa for u oh
Yes na wa for me!!! Any other thing?
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by GetCofOProperty: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
IF TRULY THAT'S THE CASE WITH MERCY BEING BOUGHT A MANSION BY GOV. AMBODE, THEN IT'S HER LUCK DAY grin
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tinalex:

Yehnn yehnnn yehnnn rant of a broke ass nigga....go out there and know what's up and besides you know nothing about me....sorry you are not a female...so swerve and stop talking what you don't know...well what you put up their is for your class sha ...Lol 5k!!!....piss out!!!

Do I need to know you before I can say the truth?

So, a big man will just buy you a house simply because he had regular sex with you?

My friend, the oloshos who are always broke are the ones who do regular sex. The wealthy ones are the ones satisfying wierd sexual fantasies such as licking anuses, getting beaten (sadism), eating SHIT and getting urinated on.

The most stingy men are politicians and businessmen. If you think a politician will buy you a house for regular sex, then you are a learner. If you doubt me, try and hook up with a politician or a big businessman. Is it Dangote that will buy you a house simply because you gave him what countless far more beautiful and classy girls would give him for free? Or is Dino that will just gift you a house for simply warming his bed?

If you doubt that politicians are the most stingy, try work in a big hotel for a month, then you will see that pussy alone does not get you houses and cars from wealthy men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) / Oge Okoye Shares New Year Photo In Happy Mood Amidst Husband-Snatching Drama / Sola Sobowale's Surprise Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.