Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years (31491 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
“Wolf Of Wall Street” actor Leonardo DiCaprio and beau Camila Morrone have reportedly split after four years together.

According to news outlet Page Six, sources close to the couple confirmed their split, meanwhile, the reason behind their split was not revealed.

DiCaprio and Morrone were last spotted over the Fourth of July weekend this year, walking along the beach with Morrone’s dogs.

Before this, news of tension in their relationship hit the media after DiCaprio was spotted comforting her after an emotional conversation in Malibu.

While it is unclear when the pair officially broke up, DiCaprio has been vacationing solo around Europe over the summer.

DiCaprio and Morrone first began dating in 2017.

The now 25-year-old actress is 22 years younger than DiCaprio, who has a known reputation of dating women younger than he is.

https://guardian.ng/life/leonardo-dicaprio-and-camila-morrone-split-after-4-years/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Woos wahala tiwon niyen!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
I don't think this guy is getting married any time soon will ever get married

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by obicoolnino: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Marriage in the west is just a waste of time,as both parties can't endure wat life throws at them. They hardly live by the oat they swore on the altar which we all know.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Hopeba:
I love my african setting.. at least we have respect for vows to some extent.

You don’t have respect for any vows. You guys only stay together while fcking around and claiming polygamous in nature. A lot of you Nigerian men (especially) sleep around with 200L girls, while your virtuous wife is at home in bongo shorts, pursuing your 3yrs old son to drink custard. That is no RESPECT FOR VOWS.

Some of your wives knack outside and bring home foreign bodies.

Remove stigmatisation and lack of funds, Nigerian women would be dumping you guys at the drop of a hat.

Respect indeed!

151 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Merlissa(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Awwwwww
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Lionstep: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ok......love no favor titanic again too....I talk am Say love don die since.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Triangles1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Many marriages are under heat especially Africa where we believes divorce is a taboo.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by 6ixT8: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oyinbo lifestyle.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by CondemnBattery(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
The way Oyinbos marry and divorce, and re-marry like a bad changing diapers is very disturbing.
And these same people want to stuff their beliefs on Africans.

It's better I marry 10wives than marry divorce, marry divorce and continue exponentially

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by onpoint247: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
She is not obedient
She want to cashout

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
I love my african setting.. at least we have respect for vows to some extent. And again if I may ask.. which work dx guy dey do now.? I know him from titanic days

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Felabrity: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is good news for some people

If you know you know
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by JusticeYisraEL: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
No Romeo, please not now, please[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by motionarena: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
H
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Freelane33(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Eyin le mon
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Ballzproblem2: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
the way white women are monitoring his girlfriends age eh , I don't know what is wrong with them are they waiting for him to date old cargoes before they leave him, leo keep riding on .

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by judetov2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Breakfast must be served to everyone.

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Cmanforall: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jayz and B are MVPs for celebrity marriages

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by FactBoyz: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by beautyhd: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Soldier come, soldier go barrack remain

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by Neimar: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
E just dy change women upandan
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by dtrend(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Riplogic post=116227496]

These actors sef....
No standard at all

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by blamingthedevil: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hopeba:
I love my african setting.. at least we have respect for vows to some extent. And again if I may ask.. which work dx guy dey do now.? I know him from titanic days

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by overdrive(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hopeba:

There were no vows ab initio.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by xpressionx(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Before na old woman im go date?

Leonardo my nigga

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by SlayerofSatan: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
He's a die hard bachelor and play boy. But people said the same thing about George Clooney, and Clooney is a married man today.

Riplogic:
I don't think this guy is getting married any time soon will ever get married
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years by slickbak(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Money people problems.

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / Desmond Elliot Looking Cute In Native Attire (Photos) / Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method