Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian (8614 Views)

Eight Nigerian Citizens Denied Bail After Alleged Attack On South African Police / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2018
Ebuka007:
yoruba people will come online nd call us Igbo, pigs nd ipob. While the Igbo in South Africa are the ones in front line calling for justice for their late brother.
u need to see how brave the Igbo's are fighting for dis guys justice . I wonder where his fellow yoruba's are.
We should learn to live nd respect one another.

It's the people who live in Nigeria that do all the Igbo youruba nonesense.

Once you get out of the country, everyone is a Nigerian.
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Immhotep, yorubakid, Lzaa They have killed another Nigerian or, but now some people have gone quiet

The Nigerian envoy disclosed that Badmus, 25, a native of Ibadan, Oyo State was allegedly killed when the officers interro­gated and suffocated him on Oc­tober 10, 2017, in Vanderbijlpark.
The suffersticated ones will not talk now oh . . .
Where is roger3d?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by IloveToMess: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2018
KILL AFONJAS WHO CARES, THEY DONT DESERVE PITY FROM ANY TRIBE AT ALL COS THEY ARE MOST SELFISH BETRAYERS ON EARTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Mubarak05:
This ppl should just stop this killings...
abi kilode gan, when Nigerians begin retaliate nw dem go knw

and na this Igbos dae cause am ooo

Bleep South African police
Niggerians will never retaliate.
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by KIDfurniture(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2018
I dread south Africans so much.. crime is a way of life there.. you can get anyone killed if you can pay 5000 naira only. Human life there is nothing.. crime no let me visit that country again.. even white people re not safe.. but hey their women are sweet.. if you taste their women you willl never go back to ur Nigerians babes.. they dont smell at all..they love Nigerians so much. They re naturally beautiful and endowed. Nija babes are all fake.. dirty and smelly... plus all nija babes are hungry.. southy babe will sex you for free and dumb you for free
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by aydi(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
N0favors:
I feel so honoured to be the first to comment. All my Hard work and dedication has has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents, my friends for always being there.

I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. I'd like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day.

This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment I will never forget.

I just remember few other people I would like to thank; Sevn, the mod that deleted the comments above me, the fish I caught in JSS3, my light in my room because I wouldnt be able to see the keyboard without it, My internet provider for letting me come on nairaland, My house because without it Id be homeless.

Lastly, Id like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. Hopefully, My good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occassion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say 'you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first to comment is amazing.

Thank you all

You need a Slave wage job. AKA 30K
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lefulefu u are a big hypocrite, now u are acting like u don't know,
I saw u one similar thread few months ago and some1 was brainwashing u that only people doing illegal jobs are getting killed and they are IGBOS.. Ur reply was "it serves him right"
Now the table has turned, he is not igbo
Suddenly u acting all ignorant undecided
YEYE,
hypocrite as how? Even if this guy that was murdered by the SA cops was doing yahoo yahoo or drugs they had no right to murder him.na extra judicial killing. Worst the police can do is prosecute him and if he's guilty let the law take its course. Is dat not how civilized countries do it? As for the issue of nigerians shooting each other in SA over the sharing of drug proceeds on dat past thread dat we discuss the matter ehen dat na dhier fault nau not govt fault.As for weda na only igbos dey do drugs for SA i doubt that. Other nigerians from other tribes go dey do the thing for SA.
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by SimonMagau: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
tongue
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by IloveToMess: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kill dat Afonja... He deserves to die, all they wish for Igbos must return to them
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
lefulefu:
hypocrite as how? Even if this guy that was murdered by the SA cops was doing yahoo yahoo or drugs they had no right to murder him.na extra judicial killing. Worst the police can do is prosecute him and if he's guilty let the law take its course. Is dat not how civilized countries do it? As for the issue of nigerians shooting each other in SA over the sharing of drug proceeds on dat past thread dat we discuss the matter ehen dat na dhier fault nau not govt fault.As for weda na only igbos dey do drugs for SA i doubt that. Other nigerians from other tribes go dey do the thing for SA.

Well, contrary to way uaAI d before in the past.. u want me to dig out where post where u said they deserve being killed.
My own is that anybody that want to pass judgement should be fair nomater who I is involved.
It's now a big surprise to me how the hyporical YORUBAS have deserted this topic, none of them was seen here shouting IGBOS IGBOS,
Or their normal "respect ur host"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Well, contrary to way uaAI d before in the past.. u want me to dig out where post where u said they deserve being killed.
My own is that anybody that want to pass judgement should be fair nomater who I is involved.
It's now a big surprise to me how the hyporical YORUBAS have deserted this topic, none of them was seen here shouting IGBOS IGBOS,
Or their normal "respect ur host"..
i said the nigerians doing drugs in SA and getting themselves killed over it deserve wat they get. You cant get involved in the drug business and not expect violence to accompany it. But for the police to just torture someone to death over suspicion of one crime dats somehow. Anyway good thing they are prosecuted. As for the general saying on nl that its only igbos who do drugs in SA i dont believe that will be true. There's this guy i know i know then for univ.while he was in school he was doing yahoo yahoo. The guy no finish im programme before he jet out to SA and frm his pics i am seeing on facebook i am suspecting he go don join one drug cartel for dere based on the type of guys i see he dey snap with and d way he dey dress. He's an edo guy. If u read news u will hear of hausa and yorubas dat get arrested in saudi arabia peddling drugs. The thing be say we nigerians are after the fast money and we engage in crime to get dat fast cash.
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
lefulefu:
i said the nigerians doing drugs in SA and getting themselves killed over it deserve wat they get. You cant get involved in the drug business and not expect violence to accompany it. But for the police to just torture someone to death over suspicion of one crime dats somehow. Anyway good thing they are prosecuted. As for the general saying on nl that its only igbos who do drugs in SA i dont believe that will be true. There's this guy i know i know then for univ.while he was in school he was doing yahoo yahoo. The guy no finish im programme before he jet out to SA and frm his pics i am seeing on facebook i am suspecting he go don join one drug cartel for dere based on the type of guys i see he dey snap with and d way he dey dress. He's an edo guy. If u read news u will hear of hausa and yorubas dat get arrested in saudi arabia peddling drugs. The thing be say we nigerians are after the fast money and we engage in crime to get dat fast cash.

That topic I'm talking about is a similar topic of a guy who got killed by police.
And there where u made that comment.
Some of u guys on nairaland have naive minds.
So when YORUBAS start with their normal online propaganda all of will fall for tricks and follow the crowd.
That's how they were shouting edo gals are the one being trafficked outside for prostitution,.
But we all saw it here last month where 2yoruba gals where were trafficked to Saudi Arabia was killed.
The other one trafficked to Burkina Faso was lucky to be saved and brought back by an igbo man.

I just Dey look all of Una Dey laff, shaa.

1 Like

Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by IloveToMess: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

That topic I'm talking about is a similar topic of a guy who got killed by police.
So when YORUBAS start with their normal online propaganda all of will fall for tricks and follow the crowd.
That's how they were shouting edo gals are the one being trafficked outside for prostitution,.
But we all saw it here last month where 2yoruba gals where were trafficked to Saudi Arabia was killed.
The other one trafficked to Burkina Faso was lucky to be saved and brought back by an igbo man.

When Igbos said Yorubas are unreliable serpents no one listened, glad u are now aware of Yorubas. cheesy
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by HallaDaTruth: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
KIDfurniture:
I dread south Africans so much.. crime is a way of life there.. you can get anyone killed if you can pay 5000 naira only. Human life there is nothing.. crime no let me visit that country again.. even white people re not safe.. but hey their women are sweet.. if you taste their women you willl never go back to ur Nigerians babes.. they dont smell at all..they love Nigerians so much. They re naturally beautiful and endowed. Nija babes are all fake.. dirty and smelly... plus all nija babes are hungry.. southy babe will sex you for free and dumb you for free
You are suffering from chronic LOW SELF ESTEEM . Am sure you are finding it hard to get a Nigerian girlfriend that why you can come here to spit out your E-Phlegm
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
IloveToMess:

When Igbos said Yorubas are unreliable serpents no one listened, glad u are now aware of Yorubas. cheesy

I don't think u know who I'm bro.
Abum nwafor
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
You’re a mumu oh grin
N0favors:
I feel so honoured to be the first to comment. All my Hard work and dedication has has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents, my friends for always being there.

I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. I'd like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day.

This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment I will never forget.

I just remember few other people I would like to thank; Sevn, the mod that deleted the comments above me, the fish I caught in JSS3, my light in my room because I wouldnt be able to see the keyboard without it, My internet provider for letting me come on nairaland, My house because without it Id be homeless.

Lastly, Id like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. Hopefully, My good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occassion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say 'you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first to comment is amazing.

Thank you all
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by sayisayi(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lefulefu u are a big hypocrite, now u are acting like u don't know,
I saw u one similar thread few months ago and some1 was brainwashing u that only people doing illegal jobs are getting killed and they are IGBOS.. Ur reply was "it serves him right"
Now the table has turned, he is not igbo
Suddenly u acting all ignorant undecided

Na so dem do...even small plate of gari go change their PoV
YEYE,
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by sayisayi(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Na so we be na, ready for blood letting at any time
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by sweetboy23: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2018
nigeria are suffering oh
Re: 8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian by IloveToMess: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I don't think u know who I'm bro.
Abum nwafor
ok Nwanne

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading / Bus Conductor And Policeman Fight Over Bus Settlement In Akowonjo, Lagos / Story Claiming That Boko Haram Invaded Bauchi Communities Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.