Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Can America Arrest A Visiting President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can America Arrest A Visiting President? (472 Views)

A Visiting Sheik In Abuja Just Called Nigeria A Muslim Nation / Why IPOB Kept Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest A Secret. / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can America Arrest A Visiting President? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Can America government arrest a visiting president in the name of corruption allegations?

Can international diplomacy allow such?
Re: Can America Arrest A Visiting President? by chiefolododo(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2018
aahhh

Re: Can America Arrest A Visiting President? by 93Miles: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:
Can America government arrest a visiting president in the name of corruption allegations?

Can international diplomacy allow such?
What makes you think Atiku will win the presidency?
Re: Can America Arrest A Visiting President? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
There was an issue this year that some deligates told South African president to detain Indian prime Minister when he visits SA for a leadership meeting.

I guess he choose not to. It's not only about the power of the nation, but the collective might of the allied countries.

This year, Trump was right in Russia �� with Putin for meeting while US blew off a Russian military jet that dropped missiles very close to American base in Syria �� in claim of trying to attack Assad oppositions.

Russian commandos threatened to retaliate in a press conference in few hours and I was waiting to see if anything would happen. Guess what? Nothing happened.

So pretty well, I guess we're not doubting the power of America here, but if needs be, I am � sure that they won't hesitate to detain or even kill.

Take for instance, a president captured and killed US ambassador s or delegates. Say 20 �� citizens. Just how Idiamin captured Israeli citizens in 1980s before the Great rescue.

1) CIA would go after him, they would assassinate him.
I can't guess the rest because I do not know so much.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Fraudulent Prrsidential Primary And Facts / Buhari May Jail Atiku, But This Is How He Will Escape / House Will Resist Non-use Of Card Readers For 2019 Elections, Dogara Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.