Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region (3046 Views)

Those Promoting Atiku Don't Love This Country / Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / Why Buhari And Atiku Don't Deserve Your Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Don't waste your time Buhari failure speak for him..

You are assure 90% of votes cast..

PDP won akwa ibom with 1 million in 2015,this time it will double I trust akpabio and udom(akpabio is working for pdp)..

Just concentrate on north

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Gbam
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by authehighness: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2018
atiku should chose his vp from south west to split the vote.anything that can send dullardihno to daura is accepted,the suffering to much for naija,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by donphilopus: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2018
If someone like OP happens to be an SA, he would confuse his principal and his naivety would cause his principal his reelection.

Now let me reteach you what you've failed to understand. In 2015, GEJ from the South South was in the ballot against Buhari and elections didn't take place in most parts of the South South. Votes were allocated and Jonathan had 1milllion plus votes in Delta and Rivers States and had 900k plus in Akwa Ibom.

Today, it's a different ballgame entirely. It's a Muslim against Muslim! Fulani against Fulani! PDP won in Edo State in 2015 which won't repeat itself this year. Over Oshiomole's dead body. In Delta APC has the likes of Omo Agege in the ballot and other politicians like Uduaghan. Even if Atiku would win here, it should be on 65:35 basis.

Only a kid would think PDP would secure the 900k plus votes they got in Akwa Ibom in 2015. And only a foolish person would think Akpabio would work against the interest of APC when he would have been promised the Senate Presidency should Buhari win reelection. It's going to be a do-or-die affair in Akwa Ibom.

What Wike did in Rivers in 2015 cannot be repeated in 2019 rather it'd be reciprocated if Buhari allows such to happen. So expect a Buhari victory in Rivers or a narrow margin victory.

I don't wanna talk much about the Southeast because I'm so certain aside Enugu, APC is sure of at least 35% of the total votes in the whole of the Southeast and considering that the turnout will be low, it's a plus plus for Buhari.

FYI, Saraki cannot deliver Kwara for Atiku. It's Buhari all the way in Kwara State. If you doubt me, screenshot this page. Buhari would only lose Benue and Plateau in the North Central.

Even the so-called Atiku's Northeast would be won by Buhari. Aside Adamawa and Taraba, please can you name where else Atiku would win?

PS Northwest is a no-go area. Buhari doesn't need to campaign in the Northwest for him to win Atiku there.

In Yoruba land, there's no way an average Yoruba person will prefer an Atiku/Obi ticket to that of Buhari/Osinbajo. They all know it's coming back South and they are favoured to clinch it in 2023.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by magoo10(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Na so e be
Buhari never again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by abdulaliyu25(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
grin buhari should not campaign in the northwest and northeast because 90% vote is sure for him stop deceiving only kwankwaso can fight buhari but because of PDP stupidness they allow atiku emerged

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
grin buhari should not campaign in the northwest and northeast because 90% vote is sure for him stop deceiving only kwankwaso can fight buhari but because of PDP stupidness they allow atiku emerged
the kwanwkanso is just like Buhari,a mumu he doesn't know anything about fixing and uniting a nation but he will still work for pdp though dividing Buhari vote by 40%..

The north east is for atiku,they haven't ruled before so they will vote for him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by abdulaliyu25(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
the kwanwkanso is just like Buhari,a mumu he doesn't know anything about fixing and uniting a nation but he will still work for pdp though dividing Buhari vote by 40%..

ok let’s wait and see but i can assure you atiki can’t win adamawa talkless of yobe and other state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by zombieTRACKER: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:

If Kwankwaso had won... You will still say its only Atiku can match him... Be rest assured that northern votes are going to be shared.. Buhari is no longer contesting against a minority from the south like in 2015...
Even at that he won with just two million votes

With kwankwaso ... Tambuwal... Lamido... Turaki... Saraki by Atiku side... The coast looks good

Need I remind you that the North Central is waiting for Buhari at the polls... You may ask why.. But let me share some pictures with you to jug ur memory..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
ok let’s wait and see but i can assure you atiki can’t win adamawa talkless of yobe and other state
when money talk you keep shut..

PDP controls the money bags of the country the oil rich region..the Niger delta..

Trust me atiku will floor Buhari in north east except borno state(boko haram people)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by zombieTRACKER: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:

You will be amazed how people are tired of Buhari and his propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Nemesis001: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
what brand of weed do you take
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

If Kwankwaso had won... You will still say its only Atiku can match him... Be rest assured that northern votes are going to be shared.. Buhari is no longer contesting against a minority from the south like in 2015...

With kwankwaso ... Tambuwal... Lamido... Turaki... Saraki by Atiku side... The coast looks good

Need I remind you that the North Central is waiting for Buhari at the polls... You may ask why.. But let me share some pictures with you to jug ur memory..
they never see something Buhari won't even get 30% from kogi,an APC state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by abdulaliyu25(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

lol bro remember politics is local is not win online buhari will win all the northwes with 90% margin and notheast with 80% margin north central will be shared 50 50 and southwest is for buhari southeast and south south buhari will get at least 35 t0 40 % tell me how buhari will fail all the people u listed above only kwankwaso has structure in the north and mostly all of us will vote for buhari we kwankwasiyya people the others can’t even win their local government am from the north

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Kingosytex(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2018
fraudhari isn't gonna have an easy ride to victory like he did in 2015, the sympathy votes he got then aint gonna come by this time around because he is a monumental disaster. most illiterate northerners were brainwashed with religious sentiments that made them dump GEJ, but this time around it is muslim vs muslim so the northerners can't dump atiku cos of religion.

moreover the forces that made bubu win the north in 2015 are now in pdp, atiku needs to pick a running mate from SW in order 4 him to successfully split the votes from that region.

in the north, he will battle it out with buhari. the memories of the herdsmen attack are still fresh in the minds of the middle beltans so they will surely support atiku and as for the SE and SS it is 99.99% atikulation
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Deltayankeeboi: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2018
What do you mean by 90%? Please change that thing to 100%. South South and South East are giving atiku 100% votes.

Buhari has been rejected.
Buhari's name is a curse in SS.

Buhari got 48000 votes in delta state in 2015 and that was because it was his first time his awareness campaign pulled a little effect in that region, they wanted to test him and yet he failed woefully.

I can tell you now with all assurance that the dullard is not getting up to 1000 votes in the whole of delta state in 2019.

The journey to daura has started already.

#ATIKULATION2019!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by sexiestharam(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2018
D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by zombieTRACKER: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
lol bro remember politics is local is not win online buhari will win all the northwes with 90% margin and notheast with 80% margin north central will be shared 50 50 and southwest is for buhari southeast and south south buhari will get at least 35 t0 40 % tell me how buhari will fail all the people u listed above only kwankwaso has structure in the north and mostly all of us will vote for buhari we kwankwasiyya people the others can’t even win their local government am from the north

Lol... Buhari will win 90% in North and will get 40% in the East grin grin
Bros go back to sleep

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol. Edo state is a deeply rooted PDP state. So you think Edo is APC? Think again. Forget the fact that an APC Governor is there now. PDP has always and will always win Edo at the Presidential elections. As for Delta, please don't mention it. Delta people have always and will always vote PDP unanimously. Forget the mace stealing Senator. He got elected on the platform of the PDP and defected to the APC. APC is zero on Delta. PDP has the whole of the South-South on lockdown!
I'm from Edo state,the highest Buhari can get it 20-30% no need to argue about it.. oshimole is at irrelevant as a used codom and

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol. Edo state is a deeply rooted PDP state. So you think Edo is APC? Think again. Forget the fact that an APC Governor is there now. PDP has always and will always win Edo at the Presidential elections. As for Delta, please don't mention it. Delta people have always and will always vote PDP unanimously. Forget the mace stealing Senator. He got elected on the platform of the Labour party and defected to the APC. APC is zero on Delta. PDP has the whole of the South-South on lockdown!
lmao the dude think south south vote like cows

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by abduljabbar4(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
This is how you build castles in the air ans when the reality hits you wouls start shouting "rigging" "rigging" like foolscheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by ibori1(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2018
abdulaliyu25:

if only buhari will ye ma sun,he will win all d state
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by luvmijeje(f): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
You will be selling yourself short. That's why these politicians take you for granted. Please have a little bit of dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by sexiestharam(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2018
S

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:

PDP won akwa ibom with 1 million in 2015,this time it will double I trust akpabio and udom(akpabio is working for pdp)..

well said
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by tuniski: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2018
donphilopus:
If someone like OP happens to be an SA, he would confuse his principal and his naivety would cause his principal his reelection.

Now let me reteach you what you've failed to understand. In 2015, GEJ from the South South was in the ballot against Buhari and elections didn't take place in most parts of the South South. Votes were allocated and Jonathan had 1milllion plus votes in Delta and Rivers States and had 900k plus in Akwa Ibom.

Today, it's a different ballgame entirely. It's a Muslim against Muslim! Fulani against Fulani! PDP won in Edo State in 2015 which won't repeat itself this year. Over Oshiomole's dead body. In Delta APC has the likes of Omo Agege in the ballot and other politicians like Uduaghan. Even if Atiku would win here, it should be on 65:35 basis.

Only a kid would think PDP would secure the 900k plus votes they got in Akwa Ibom in 2015. And only a foolish person would think Akpabio would work against the interest of APC when he would have been promised the Senate Presidency should Buhari win reelection. It's going to be a do-or-die affair in Akwa Ibom.

What Wike did in Rivers in 2015 cannot be repeated in 2019 rather it'd be reciprocated if Buhari allows such to happen. So expect a Buhari victory in Rivers or a narrow margin victory.

I don't wanna talk much about the Southeast because I'm so certain aside Enugu, APC is sure of at least 35% of the total votes in the whole of the Southeast and considering that the turnout will be low, it's a plus plus for Buhari.

FYI, Saraki cannot deliver Kwara for Atiku. It's Buhari all the way in Kwara State. If you doubt me, screenshot this page. Buhari would only lose Benue and Plateau in the North Central.

Even the so-called Atiku's Northeast would be won by Buhari. Aside Adamawa and Taraba, please can you name where else Atiku would win?

PS Northwest is a no-go area. Buhari doesn't need to campaign in the Northwest for him to win Atiku there.

In Yoruba land, there's no way an average Yoruba person will prefer an Atiku/Obi ticket to that of Buhari/Osinbajo. They all know it's coming back South and they are favoured to clinch it in 2023.

You tried but realities are not exactly like you painted.

Once the election has buhari on the ballot, APC will lose landslide in SS/SE. The streets there deeply are against buhari couple with the monumental failure he has become.

NC/NE with Atiku's candidacy is safe for PDP.

SW is 50:50 and should Atiku deepens the restructuring debate, he would win it.

Buhari is left with NW albeit with declining margins in states like Kano,Kaduna,jigawa,sokoto and the rest.
Atiku is the incoming president!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:

True! But the VP will determine your confirmation if not, he has alot to worry about!

Igbos have shown that they are no fools and cannot be trampled upon!

Atiku needs to choose his next words careful less we lose the SS & SE especially the SE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by viwuze: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
alright
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by diebuhari1: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
authehighness:
atiku should chose his vp from south west to split the vote.anything that can send dullardihno to daura is accepted,the suffering to much for naija,
Choosing a VP from the SW will be a sure loss for Atiku. Igbos all over Nigeria won't bother voting.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2018
sexiestharam:

Lol. Edo even try. I am from Delta and if Buhari gets up to10% in Delta, I will fast with only burukutu for 40 days and 40 nights grin
lmao at the mention of buhari even mad person will vote him out that day
Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by Binikingdowm: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2018
tuniski:

You tried but realities are not exactly like you painted.

Once the election has buhari on the ballot, APC will lose landslide in SS/SE. The streets there deeply are against buhari couple with the monumental failure he has become.

NC/NE with Atiku's candidacy is safe for PDP.

SW is 50:50 and should Atiku deepens the restructuring debate, he would win it.

Buhari is left with NW albeit with declining margins in states like Kano,Kaduna,jigawa,sokoto and the rest.
Atiku is the incoming president!
this hausa dont know how buhari is hated here,they think is just normal hatred for a candidate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region by modath(f): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
the kwanwkanso is just like Buhari, a mumu he doesn't know anything about fixing and uniting a nation but he will still work for pdp though dividing Buhari vote by 40%..

Sometimes one wonders if you lots don't consider the fact that these people have social media handlers that peruse online activities & give reports to their principals.

Kwankwanso is a "mumu" but he'd still work for PDP? In what planet? If he's as close minded & parochial as you suppose, you think he'd want power to leave NW?

Any FYI, try to get to know the north well & you'd know Atiku is best regarded as an half breed, he's banking on voter inducement in SW just like the Adelekes did in Osun but bet he'd be resisted.... we won't argue about it, March 2-3, All will be revealed...

P.S... Amaechi & Akpabio will fold their hands & watch all their efforts go down the drain...

P.S.. How on earth did Kwankwanso end up with 158 if he really had the North on lockdown like it's being sold to y'all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore / Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. / Osinbajo Live On TV On The Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.