Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu (15752 Views)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by SternProphet: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
Sure thing. He is gonna bargain for the Senate presidency in other to deliver Kwara 90% for Atiku. grin

Atiku is a goal joor.

Kwara has left Saraki since. He will struggle to win his Senate seat.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by AngelicBeing: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Mynd44:
I doubt anyone is in doubt of that. He bought the ticket by proxy which is why no one was announced winner
Hahaha, it is called the more you look, the less you understand, trust any Nigerian politicians at your peril, it is about personal interest and egunje, they don't care if the masses are dying, next news jare shocked

Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by Iteoluwakiishi: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2018
It so sad that Kwara has allow the Saraki family to enslave them. Why on earth would you count on someone who is power intoxicated rather than the welfare of his kinsmen.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by Nemesis001: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

Kwara has left Saraki since. He will struggle to win his Senate seat.
wait and see
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by deco419(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018
2019 becoming interesting
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by Sannisege: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I swr bro..
Do you know akpabio is working for pdp?
AKpabio can't work for PDP because he wants to be senate president. That can only happen if APC wins. If PDP win, then Saraki may remain senate president.

1 Like

Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by EazyMoh(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Hardeysolution:
anonymous person wants to represent kwara Central. are we fools ni? these guys will continue to do us as if we are fools. PDP politicians should go and meet APC and be taught...

Sai baba
Am telling you my brother!
Shamelessly saying "somebody" has emerged via consensus, doesn't the person have a name?
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by bluefilm: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Saraki is a typical nigerian politician.

He wants to eat his cake and still have it.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
This is not new. Kwankwaso and Okorocha did the same thing in 2014. They do use their puppets to get the forms. Selfish set of people.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by xjiggy: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2018
And I thought Tinibu was the only fixer in Nigeria politics. Pot calling kettle black
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by carammel(f): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2018
Mynd44:
I doubt anyone is in doubt of that. He bought the ticket by proxy which is why no one was announced winner
Someone was announced in the person of Alhaji Tunde Sidiq. A retired civil servant. That's him in blue.

Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by Afamed: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
I have once told those who don't know anything about politics in this forum, that the best Saraki could get during the PDP Presidential primary was 3rd. Saraki himself knew PDP will not be silly to hand him their ticket. Saraki was just there to make a statement.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by dustmalik: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2018
carammel:

Someone was announced in the person of Alhaji Tunde Sidiq. A retired civil servant. That's him in blue.
Yes, but I'm sure there is already an understanding to transfer that mandate to Saraki in case his presidential ambition fails, which it did.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by SimonMagau: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
tongue
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by ezebunafo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
aolawale025:
.The only form available was for saraki. He may be back as SP under an Atiku presidency
even atiku can never trust saraki, with a sp post. he knows he is too desperate and greedy.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by bmos(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
notttty:
Shameless thief.
So happy you lost to your fellow thief. Easy win in 2019 and thats where your suffering will start from.

His father's political curse on him i guess. The curse may be speaking from the grave by now.
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by notttty(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
bmos:

His father's political curse on him i guess. The curse may be speaking from the grave by now.
with all the chest beating he can only come distant third. shame
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by GetCofOProperty: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Saraki sure knows how to play his game with all his undending intrigues... I feel this man would have been a better Hollywood movie director rather than being a medical doctor. He's an evil genius cheesy grin
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss

the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property

Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!
Re: Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu by GetCofOProperty: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Saraki sure knows how to play his game with all his undending intrigues... I feel this man would have been a better Hollywood movie director rather than being a medical doctor. He's an evil genius cheesy grin

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss

the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property

Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance / Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.