Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Real Life Club - My Confession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life Club - My Confession (223 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life Club - My Confession by banabest(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD*
�And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
Father, I bless you that in my NEW life I do not have to be
conformed to this world. I don’t have to dress the way they do, I don’t have to act the way the world acts, and I don’t have to talk the way the world does. I praise you that my new life gives me freedom to live the way you want me to. I thank you that my mind is renewed, with new ideas and ideals and new attitudes. I bless you for this. I thank you, Father, that I have presented my body and all its members to you as a living sacrifice, because it is my reasonable and intelligent service to you. I praise you and thank you for your grace which made this all possible. Father, I shall glory in you forever! How perfect are your ways! They are faultless, spotless and unblemished!

*#MyConfession*�
*#IAmNotOfThisWorld*
*#Son of Consolation*
*#TheRealLifeClub*

� TheRealLifeClub�
-Manifesting God's Glory
There's a friend you can talk to Today :+2348129398211
We'll love to be your friend
� #TheRealLifeClub
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� #TheRealLifeClub

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Agenda Of LGBTQ / See Where To Find Catholics Doctrines In Bible / Breaking Of Curses (9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.