Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (27244 Views)

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by emeka762001(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2018
guy keep quiet there. u that is talking are you not corrupt. Buhari, tinubu and u all are corrupt

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by QuestionMark910: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Prove?
Where did Aisha Buhari get 2.5 billion naira? Where did Yusuf Buhari's son get $50,000(N18,000,000.00, Eighteen Million Naira) to buy a motorcycle with?
Why did Buhari reappoint Maina who had been sacked for stealing
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by MENTORCH(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
trillville:

One of the first people to get a job in Buhari's administration was Atiku's daughter. She got a job in CBN in 2015. Both parties are really the same. They are just platforms for politicians to use to achieve their ambitions.

With or without Buhari’s administration Atiku can put his daughter in CBN.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Dbigname: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
God punish Shina Peller. Him wey dey harbor fraudsters and prostitute nko. Ass licker
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Rstc: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
These are the Yoruba idiots some clowns want to give the VP to. grin
People that tinubu controls.

They will get their hands burnt and they will lose the East as well.
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Ihateyoumod: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
QuestionMark910:

No dont be tired of Nigerian politics. Join us and let us persuade and convince people to SAY No TO POVERTY.......vote Atiku

Not even in the next life will I vote for a corrupt ridden criminal like atiku. How did a civil servant make such wealth, atiku is one of those people who have bled this country and made millions poor and u say I should give him my vote.

I will not vote for APC because they r d same, I'll only vote for buhari........

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Ihateyoumod: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2018
The only difference between APC and PDP is buhari. Asides him, they r d same
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by milemimi93(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Where did Aisha Buhari get 2.5 billion naira? Where did Yusuf Buhari's son get $50,000(N18,000,000.00, Eighteen Million Naira) to buy a motorcycle with?
Why did Buhari reappoint Maina who had been sacked for stealing

Prove how PMB is a looter.. Last time I checked, Yusuf and Aisha weren't PMB
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by akaf16: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2018
What does he know about politics for him to be castigating atiku
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by hotwax: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Prove?

Maina corruption case coverup? Is that not a prove?
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Felixv: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2018
Boss20:

Is going to America a requirement to become Nigerian president? Did Trump come to Nigeria when he was contesting?

Atiku is a goal 2019.

Back2Daura

No, going to America is not a requirement to being a Nigerian president. But won’t it be ironic that a man who bought houses in the USA finds it hard to visit that same country.

A man who has a wife based in America finds it hard to visit that country. Let’s not forget that he has children there.

He even named his university after America.

Atiku and his ilk will be confined to the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Bizibi(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Nobody should give us the corruption line again......

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
so I thought, but it's now crystal clear to me that buhari is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!....

the brain-dead /CLANISH & satanic ancestor is busy seeking vengeance/witch-hunting political opponents while nig hopelessly rots away!

NIG URGENTLY NEEDS A PRESIDENT!
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by milemimi93(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
hotwax:

Maina corruption case coverup? Is that not a prove?
That still doesn't show that PMB looted.. Unless u don't know the meaning of loot..
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by milemimi93(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Felixv:

No, going to America is not a requirement to being a Nigerian president. But won’t it be ironic that a man who bought houses in the USA finds it hard to visit that same country.

A man who has a wife based in America finds it hard to visit that country. Let’s not forget that he has children there.

He even named his university after America.

Atiku and his ilk will be confined to the dustbin.
word!
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Felixv: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
temptnow:
Anyone still going to his club is a bastard

The English dictionary defines a bastard as

bastard
ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/Submit
noun
ARCHAIC•DEROGATORY
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock;

I go to quilox and would probably go there next weekend and I am certainly not a bastard

I guess 16yrs of pdp has truly messed up your education.
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Cityguy: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2018
The useful idiots are arriving the scene once again.
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by jackrackam: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Your no-vote is a vote for Gen. Buhari since he is the incumbent. I guess this rudderless and corrupt govt is favouring you and your family. But Nigerians are dying daily

bibiking7:

I don't think this country will get better. People are celebrating guys like Atiku and Saraki. Na wa oo. I just became a fenciologist. I would rather not vote.

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by temptnow: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Felixv:

The English dictionary defines a bastard as

bastard
ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/Submit
noun
ARCHAIC•DEROGATORY
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock;

I go to quilox and would probably go there next weekend and I am certainly not a bastard

I guess 16yrs of pdp has truly messed up your education.
I dont give a fvk

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by jackrackam: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Education is a blessing to all.

Someone says he will not vote APC but will vote Buhari.

Meaning I wont drink liquid but I will drink water.

Fela sang Zombie

Ihateyoumod:

Not even in the next life will I vote for a corrupt ridden criminal like atiku. How did a civil servant make such wealth, atiku is one of those people who have bled this country and made millions poor and u say I should give him my vote.

I will not vote for APC because they r d same, I'll only vote for buhari........
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by hush15: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2018
olaboo123:
''Buhari is 100% better than Atiku, he is incorruptible while Atiku is clearly corrupt'' club owner, Shina Peller says

Club owner and politician, Shina Peller, took to his twitter handle to state the difference between the major contenders of the presidential seat in the 2019 election, President Buhari and Atiku Abubakar. See his tweets below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/10/buhari-is-100-better-than-atiku-he-is.html

SP, i swear if no be say you pono friend, i sabi your kind reply. if you dont know, dont talk. Pursue ur dreams without pulling others down. Tomorrow, when you start talking otherwise, you would only look 2faced and your credibility questioned.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by micflo28(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Yes Atiku is corrupt but Buhari must go. A man who all his investments are domiciled in nigeria. Faro water alone most northerners dont drink water except it is faro water is one i can vouch for yet this yahoo boy is talking nonesense. Can buhari point at a company he owns in nigeria dat is depleting the rate of unemployment. Lets face the fact, only those with a pan Nigerian agender can win
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by izovibration(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku has not had immunity since 2007. 11 (ELEVEN) YEARS AGO. Yet no agency of government has charged him to court for corruption.

APC with their propaganda government has no shame...... How much have you guys borrowed for the last 3years?
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by petchi: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Even Sina Peller is FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Alexis0147(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
For an idiot who makes his money from yahoo boys who patronize his club, he sure has guts... Aws hole critic
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by MartinsD12(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2018
olaboo123:
''Buhari is 100% better than Atiku, he is incorruptible while Atiku is clearly corrupt'' club owner, Shina Peller says

Club owner and politician, Shina Peller, took to his twitter handle to state the difference between the major contenders of the presidential seat in the 2019 election, President Buhari and Atiku Abubakar. See his tweets below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/10/buhari-is-100-better-than-atiku-he-is.html
Better go back to quliox and start dancing shaku shaku with oloshos
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by ajstyle: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Bros pack well, name one case or any corrupt issue attached to Atiku
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by thewesternking: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Too much credibility issues with Atiku.
PDP again trying to move the nation two steps backwards with Atiku.
We will not vote for him.
Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Aji2012: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Bros... You need to add little sense to your opinion....

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Felixv: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
temptnow:
I dont give a fvk

As I stated earlier -16yrs of pdp has had a profound effect on your education

Did you by chance miss your codeine shot , I heard atiku would be handing out free bottles of codeine during his next rally

A man who stands for nothing will surely fall for anything

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' by Ihateyoumod: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
jackrackam:
Education is a blessing to all.

Someone says he will not vote APC but will vote Buhari.

Meaning I wont drink liquid but I will drink water.

Fela sang Zombie

Politics has made the person I am replying foolish. I am not voting for party, I am voting for individual. Is tht difficult for u to understand. Since u lack intelligence lemme explain for u. If APC presents another candidate other than buhari then they have lost my vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. / Enugu PDP Congress: Nnamani Emerges Party Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.