Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu (5965 Views)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who doesn't know that Tinubu is critically sick and can't stand the vigor or rigor of leadership in Nigeria? Must Buhari shout it before Tinubu knows Buhari has withdrawn his supports from a dying druggie EscoBAT of Africa? Why is it hard for Tinubu to know Buhari and other APC members want to redeem their muddied images and hence avoid him like a leper? Where is Lai Mohammed, Aregbesola, Yahaya Bello and others who should be supporting? Osibanjo said it all: "APC, buy market wey go sell." Tinubu no go win. There is no magic that can save him. Nigerians are on Buhari's neck to do what is right.
Tinubu is the most disadvantaged candidate right now. You cannot save him because the odds are clearly against him. In the south, Obi a Christian is in bravely charge. In the north, Atiku is doing a groundwork and not even Buhari dares interfere. The only option left for Tinubu is to do the most daring by stepping down to support Obi. This will help his endangered image. He missed this opportunity when he should have supported Osibanjo or Amechi. Right now, Tinubu's boat is sinking deep down and no one can save it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu urchins

Over to you guys tongue cheesy tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by promzy555(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I feel for d old man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by puremaker7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
chai! many ibos are mad these days.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Mophor: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by proff010: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one don mad ooo
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
He can't read human face Buhari will teach him a lesson he will never forget for the life I hope he does not get a stroke.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
10 Reasons Why Tinubu's Supporters Are Not Normal

1. With the conditions of Nigeria right now, no sensible person should be talking about a walking corpse and dangerously corrupt thief like Tinubu. Tinubu ruled Lagos and converted it into his personal business and piggy bank, and that same thief ironically becomes the hero of Yoruba Muslims. I'm in shock, they don't deserve a nation.

2. Tinubu's health is a serious concern and right now the warning given to his supporters is to stop taking and posting unedited pictures or videos to avoid public outrage. The man is half-dead and miserably struggling to remain in public but for tribalistic and selfish reasons, these beastly supporters don't care what the fate of Nigeria will be with such old, tired deadman. They just want to hang it on Nigeria's neck because of greed and tribalism while our suffering continues.

3. One good turn deserves another. Tinubu no doubt was among the loud voices who swore to Ogun, Sango and other dangerous gods and goddesses telling Nigerians how Messianic Buhari was. Today, the reality is better left untold. We are struggling to survive and our lives in grave danger.

4. Tinubu has dangerous life of drug peddling and businesses that he is placed among the most dangerous drug dealers of the underworld which earns him the name EscoBAT. Shockingly enough, American investigations are providing evidences and Tinubu is not telling Nigerians how he got into the whirlwind of drug crimes. He just believes Nigerians are stupid and any thief can be shielded by tribe and religion to loot the treasury.

5. Millions of Nigerians have died or disappeared, unaccounted number in captivity including his kinsmen. Tinubu knowing the enormity of the problems he created by joining to foist Buhari on Nigerians would have been remorseful and joined in solution instead of going with Emi Lo Kan slogan which makes Nigeria look like a hopeless and wayward nation. Is it not ridiculous that the a dead person believes he can save the living?

6. Tinubu is not a nationalist. According to Goodluck Jonathan's proverb, an honest man sells a goat and the rope on the goat's neck but Tinubu sells a goat and still holds the rope on the neck of the goat he has sold. This is very dangerous. To make this clearer, Osibanjo must forever bow and eat Tinubu's poo and can be destroyed for trying to be free Tinubu's aprons. Watch all the so-called people Tinubu claims to have helped, they are in danger of Tinubu's venom- Ambode, Fashola, Osibanjo to name just a few. It is a clear case.of the devil's gift.

7. Tinubu's corruption charges are too smelly. From his primary, secondary certificates to Alpha Beta and other allegations. Tinubu doesn't need or respect clean records. In short, for Tinubu Nigeria needs a person with the worst records. He can't step down for superior integrity, he can only step down for superior criminality.

8. Politics of life or death. Tinubu doesn't seem to spare any evil in achieving his political ends. He is being fingered in the death of top Yoruba politicians including his rival Funso William.

9. Bullion Van Politics: It is the most daring act of looting, money laundering and heartless voting buying in history. How can a man like Tinubu fight corruption with this mindset that money could be moved in bullion vans to location of choice? Who will obey the government of a common thief? This is the direct opposite of what we pray against in Nigeria. He is avoiding anything related to corruption because he is the most corrupt politician alive.

10. Lastly, Nigerian cannot build a democracy of injustice, tribalism and hate. Every tribe has its uniqueness and peculiarity. It is against nature to insist people must be like you or reason like you to be accepted. That is being unreasonable and illiberal. Buhari failed because of nepotism and similar evil has befallen Tinubu who believes Peter Obi and Igbo people are his problem. Tinubu's needs serious medical help because the spirit of nationhood knows no tribe is bigger, richer or places restrictions on othes. I always believe Tinubu suffers from severe megalomania and has fed his followers with poo that they see Tinubu as their future. They fail to understand that Tinubu is the most disadvantaged in this election, trapped and pressed narrowly in the north by Atiku and overshadowed in the south Obi. That people choose to ignore you, doesn't make you a jagaban. Learn some wisdom. No king crowns himself. An old man who causes trouble and not pushed to the ground will pride in his strength and set the village on fire.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Decentdave(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh una hold diz one o...
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by newbornmacho(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Great write up

1 Like

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Splitmind: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu urchins

Over to you guys tongue cheesy tongue

We know our President can not say such
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by WonderManly(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
And you sure sey na Buhari talk am so?
Anyway i don dey see am myself sey...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Ozinlex: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ddd
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Ozinlex: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zikojukwu:
10 Reasons Why Tinubu's Supporters Are Not Normal

1. With the conditions of Nigeria right now, no sensible person should be talking about a walking corpse and dangerously corrupt thief like Tinubu. Tinubu ruled Lagos and converted it into his personal business and piggy bank, and that same thief ironically becomes the hero of Yoruba Muslims. I'm in shock, they don't deserve a nation.

2. Tinubu's health is a serious concern and right now the warning given to his supporters is to stop taking and posting unedited pictures or videos to avoid public outrage. The man is half-dead and miserably struggling to remain in public but for tribalistic and selfish reasons, these beastly supporters don't care what the fate of Nigeria will be with such old, tired deadman. They just want to hang it on Nigeria's neck because of greed and tribalism while our suffering continues.

3. One good turn deserves another. Tinubu no doubt was among the loud voices who swore to Ogun, Sango and other dangerous gods and goddesses telling Nigerians how Messianic Buhari was. Today, the reality is better left untold. We are struggling to survive and our lives in grave danger.

4. Tinubu has dangerous life of drug peddling and businesses that he is placed among the most dangerous drug dealers of the underworld which earns him the name EscoBAT. Shockingly enough, American investigations are providing evidences and Tinubu is not telling Nigerians how he got into the whirlwind of drug crimes. He just believes Nigerians are stupid and any thief can be shielded by tribe and religion to loot the treasury.

5. Millions of Nigerians have died or disappeared, unaccounted number in captivity including his kinsmen. Tinubu knowing the enormity of the problems he created by joining to foist Buhari on Nigerians would have been remorseful and joined in solution instead of going with Emi Lo Kan slogan which makes Nigeria look like a hopeless and wayward nation. Is it not ridiculous that the a dead person believes he can save the living?

6. Tinubu is not a nationalist. According to Goodluck Jonathan's proverb, an honest man sells a goat and the rope on the goat's neck but Tinubu sells a goat and still holds the rope on the neck of the goat he has sold. This is very dangerous. To make this clearer, Osibanjo must forever bow and eat Tinubu's poo and can be destroyed for trying to be free Tinubu's aprons. Watch all the so-called people Tinubu claims to have helped, they are in danger of Tinubu's venom- Ambode, Fashola, Osibanjo to name just a few. It is a clear case.of the devil's gift.

7. Tinubu's corruption charges are too smelly. From his primary, secondary certificates to Alpha Beta and other allegations. Tinubu doesn't need or respect clean records. In short, for Tinubu Nigeria needs a person with the worst records. He can't step down for superior integrity, he can only step down for superior criminality.

8. Politics of life or death. Tinubu doesn't seem to spare any evil in achieving his political ends. He is being fingered in the death of top Yoruba politicians including his rival Funso William.

9. Bullion Van Politics: It is the most daring act of looting, money laundering and heartless voting buying in history. How can a man like Tinubu fight corruption with this mindset that money could be moved in bullion vans to location of choice? Who will obey the government of a common thief? This is the direct opposite of what we pray against in Nigeria. He is avoiding anything related to corruption because he is the most corrupt politician alive.

10. Lastly, Nigerian cannot build a democracy of injustice, tribalism and hate. Every tribe has its uniqueness and peculiarity. It is against nature to insist people must be like you or reason like you to be accepted. That is being unreasonable and illiberal. Buhari failed because of nepotism and similar evil has befallen Tinubu who believes Peter Obi and Igbo people are his problem. Tinubu's needs serious medical help because the spirit of nationhood knows no tribe as bigger,richer or places restrictions. I always believe Tinubu suffers from severe megalomania and has fed his followers with poo that they see Tinubu as their future. They fail to understand that Tinubu is the most disadvantaged in this election, trapped and pressed narrowly in the north by Atiku and overshadowed in the south Obi. That people choose to ignore you, doesn't make you a jagaban. Learn some wisdom. No king crowns himself. An old man who causes trouble and not pushed to the ground will pride in his strength and set the village on fire.

Beautiful read...Tinubu 99% captured in this article . Pls take time to read guys.

#I am ObidentlyYsful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by PennywysCares(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by sukar886: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu urchins should stop deceiving him... He won't win, buhari is not with him, buhari wanted to bring osibanjo but tinubu said he is his turn... Tinubu is on his own ... Peter will win

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Softmirror: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy YOU AND YOUR MANY MONIKERS TALKING BACK TO YOURSELF ON YOUR THREAD. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO DECEIVE WITH THIS LIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Bravetunde: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy YOU AND YOUR MANY MONIKERS TALKING BACK TO YOURSELF ON YOUR THREAD. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO DECEIVE WITH THIS LIES.
He has really done a good job in helping nigerians know the real deal.
Do you know that all over the world bat are believed to be witches and wizard that come to steal our destiny,oppress,suppress and kill our joy.
Any bat hovering to stop our destiny will fail,amen.
God forbide bath thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by floss(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
BAT is Cumming.... let's be patient for the master strategist .....I believe his silence mean something....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by citygarden(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ipod have started their propaganda again with useless article. Why lying that it was said by buhari? Not knowing is just assumption

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
puremaker7:
Counter or support OP!

Leave tribes alone!

Na before this kind thing dey move!

See how Ganduje was disgracing himself in Osun undecided
Nigeria has gone beyond all these! This is 21st century for goodness sake!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by nnamdi640: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2022
puremaker7:
How are you sure that Mr Op is an Igbo person or are you trying to say that anybody against Tinubu is an Igbo person. Remember that there are right thinking Osun indigenes that still knows what is right.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by kenic(m): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2022
nnamdi640:
How are you sure that Mr Op is an Igbo person or are you trying to say that anybody against Tinubu is an Igbo person. Remember that there are right thinking Osun indigenes that still knows what is right.

It tells you the level of their reasoning n hate... there are over 200 tribes in Nigeria but anyone who's against that corrupt fella is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by techWriter3: 2:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2022
puremaker7:
chai! many ibos Igbos are mad these days.
PLEASEEEE point of correction.
Igbos

Those cannibalistic murderers are only 1% of our great tribe biko

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu is restless.
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Cheesegonecold: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2022
post=114837947:

PLEASEEEE point of correction.
Igbos

Those cannibalistic murderers are only 1% of our great tribe biko
guy use your sense na, must you be dumb on every day of the week?

So anyone against Tinubu now is IPOB? Including the celebrities and activists openly supporting Obi, they're all IPOB right?

Common sense is truly not common, waiting for you to report with your shameless nlpolicewoman moniker.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Its very glaring even for a blind man to see that Tinubu is sick, weak and incompetent to hold the office of the President.

A man who cannot sign his signature due to his hands shaking uncontrollably because of Perkinson disease.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by frndfghtr(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Who is not sick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kano, 5 Killed / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc / My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.