Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) (2091 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by 12Ebisco: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Popular nigerian teenage Actress Regina Daniels Looks more beautiful than ever in new photoshot claims to be 16yrs of age. She wrote;Oh yes ! Am pretty and i know it….. if u are older than me and u call me ugly, bring out your picture when you were 16

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/actress-regina-daniels-slays-in-new.html

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Joshmodest(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Is this girls age reducing yearly I can bet this, Babe senior my elder Sis undecided undecided
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by soviete(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2018
I smell fp grin grin cheesy but wait After all this years shez still 16 lipsrsealed undecided I'm not understanding o
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by mrjaydee(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Stale...
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Simbaz(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2018
angry Her pussyy must be very proud of her that she destroyed it and made it very wide at 16 grin

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Airforce01(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
16 or not, it's no ones business .

If you're mad over her age, you can as well reduce yours .

For all I know , she's still a teenager.

I see people who spew rubbish on this girl's true age (16) as old frustrated people, who wish they were 16 and so beautiful like Regina.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by 9cent(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

I see people who spew rubbish on this girl's true age (16) as old frustrated people, who wish they were 16 and so beautiful like Regina.
You always write good english when you want to tell lies.
You've never been on the side of truth before .
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Airforce01(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2018
9cent:

You always write good english when you want to tell lies.
You've never been on the side of truth before .
Your Papa
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by 9cent(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

Your Papa
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Airforce01(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2018
9cent:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
My man cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by nazablossom(f): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
She never cross over?
I thought she celebrated 17 years last year?

Whatever helps her sleep.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Fierce11: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

you and licking 'celebrities' ass are like buhari and incompetency
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Airforce01(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fierce11:

you and licking 'celebrities' ass are like buhari and incompetency
You're right Buhari is incompetent but I ain't licking the little girl's Ass.

Telling nothing but the truth is not ass licking my dear friend.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by Fierce11: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

You're right Buhari is incompetent but I ain't licking the little girl's Ass.

Telling nothing but the truth is not ass licking my dear friend.
Your cup of tea, your plate of kpomo...iyour opinion
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Slays In New Outfits, Claims 16yrs Old Of Age (photos) by falcon01: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
5 years ago she was 16 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Show Off His Cute Son In New Adorable Photo / BBNaija's Gifty Teaches Her 1-Year-Old Daughter To Twerk (Photos) / Photos From Charly Boy Mother's Burial Ceremony, Obasanjo Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.