Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) (53396 Views)

Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
A couple of them surprised me.

John Washington has his father's smile, and I'm pretty sure Denzel is proud of his boy.

Red pillers, take note.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jamie Foxx is 53?? shocked

And Paul Rudd seems to be aging backwards... Like Ben Buttons cheesy

Will Ferrel looks like someone's favourite elderly uncle, while Jamie Foxx looks like someone's manchelor boyfriend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
wow like serious

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Modafucker... What?? shocked

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Willem Defoe is my favorite method actor, and I had no idea he is up to 66. Wow.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Now let's do some ladies.

Make up or not, Lupita's skin is flawless. Dark chocolate and flawless. Ladies and gents, avoid bleaching because black don't crack. (Yes, men also bleach).

MufasaLion, see Gal Gadot your senior babe! cheesy She's a lot younger than I thought, and so beautiful.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
More.

This Zazu Spiderman girl (abi what is her name) has been making the news for her myriads of wardrobe malfunctions, but thankfully her chest is flat so even when she has a nip slip, there is nothing to ogle at.

I could have sworn Hermione (Emma Watson) was still in her early 20s. What tha??!? Oh boy, person don dey old o. That little girl of yesterday is now 31 years old. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Macaulay Culkin...*sucks teeth*.

Phew! embarassed I'm surprised he is older than Superman (Cavill). Culkin definitely did not age well. AT ALL.

Jared Leto's eyes though... He can comfortably play the white man's version of Jesus of Nazareth. And he is 50years old!! Wawu kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by kumulus(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Black just don't crack cool

27 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
I love these guys ... And shocked they are age mates. These two definitely aged well. Splashing zaddy vibes hither thither grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Who are you picking? The Gladiator or John Wick?

Jonathan Wike for me, any day, any time grin Russell is projecting grandpa vibes. Maybe because he is heavier than Keeanu.

Wait till you see Tom Cruise's age

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by dawnomike(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Samuel L Jackson is really old...!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
I love me some Mads Mikkelson. Scandanivian men are so hot embarassed

He is a former dancer, you know. In my next life I want to be a dancer. In this life cold Pepsi is not allowing my joints see road.

Iron Man is also very well put together. Amazing how handsome these men are, with just a few years away from 60.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Two legends. I thought Denzel was in his mid 50s, not late 60s. Good heavens, I am shocked.

I grew up watching Jackie and for me, this man will never age. NEVER cry

Tom Cruise is 59 and still does his own stunts. This one weak me. E weak me gaaaaan. HenryDion will be proud undecided

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by phrancys001(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wao! Nice 1 op

3 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Samuel L Jackson is really old...!!!
Seriously. I had no idea!! He is so fit for his age

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by GloriousGbola: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Modafucker... What?? shocked

You need to watch the honest trailer for captain marvel.

They made fun of this exact issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You need to watch the honest trailer for captain marvel.

They made fun of this exact issue
Where can I watch it?
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by thesicilian: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2022
I'm shocked some of them are actually so old.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by GloriousGbola: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIvhu_YNCJg
Funny. Now that they mentioned it, they should have just used a body double for his action scenes.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2022
thesicilian:
I'm shocked some of them are actually so old.
Time flies, yeah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by ShaqFu: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
A couple of them surprised me.

John Washington has his father's smile, and I'm pretty sure Denzel is proud of his boy.

Red pillers, take note.
Hmmmm Batman sure is old. grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by ShaqFu: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh my... The Scarecrow and Dr. Strange are age mate. Wow. smiley

Imagine The Dark Knight and Rick Grimmes are mates also. Lol.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:44am On Mar 21, 2022
So cool

So adorable

And super interesting smiley

These men and women makes the world one global village for everyone to enjoy every moment of your life.

I can never forget Samuel L. Jackson on coming to America. When he showed up with pulp action in an eatery joint and demanded for money.

But almighty Akeem and his bodyguard prove him wrong tongue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by LogicBomb8: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Black is golden oh See samuel jackson....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by wiseone28: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2022
I don senior all of them

4 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2022
To be honest, I saw nothing shocking!

9 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Melonny(m): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Zendaya is 25? What!
Black skin rocks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Now let's do some ladies.

Make up or not, Lupita's skin is flawless. Dark chocolate and flawless.

MufasaLion, see Gal Gadot your senior babe! cheesy She's a lot younger than I thought, and so beautiful.

Gal Gadot is the most beautiful and she looks younger. Everything about her is just nice, ranging from her career, lifestyle etc.

She's my love but she's not aware. wink

Do you know Condola Rashad? She's black and very beautiful also. She's 35 while her mom, Phylicia Rashad, is 73 and still have that beauty.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Cillian Murphy!!!!! That's my guy!

Nigga with the private life and good at his craft. Sometimes, I feel he's underrated. Well, maybe because he's Irish. His role in Peaky Blinders really gave him more recognition now.

You didn't put my man, Ben Affleck, up there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by KingOfTerror: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Time flies, yeah?
shebi Dem don ban you abi?
My next plan na to locate you make my hands touch you small.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? / Davido Is Putting On Some Weight . . . He Now Has A Little Belly On Him!! / Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.