Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

'between Now And The Elections, There Will Be Blood' -media Personality Ebuka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'between Now And The Elections, There Will Be Blood' -media Personality Ebuka (259 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / 2023 Elections: There Will Be Trouble In Nigeria If PDP Loses - Sule Lamido / IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'between Now And The Elections, There Will Be Blood' -media Personality Ebuka by olaboo123: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2018
As all the presidential candidates for the various political parties emerged this weekend, Nigerian media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, tweeted, 'it's going to be a very interesting couple of months between now and the elections. There will be blood!'.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/10/between-now-and-elections-there-will-be.html

Re: 'between Now And The Elections, There Will Be Blood' -media Personality Ebuka by olaboo123: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 'between Now And The Elections, There Will Be Blood' -media Personality Ebuka by EpicMaurice(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2018
yh we know

which is why I'm not even going to risk my life by going to vote in an election that the outcome has already been decided by the party that owns the bigger stakes in INEC
Re: 'between Now And The Elections, There Will Be Blood' -media Personality Ebuka by slivertongue: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Not my blood or dat of my Family &Friends.

oh Lord i cover myself, family &friends wit d saving BLOOD of JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Not Lobbying For The Office Of The Vp As Published By Udo / Lasu Dismissed Three Senior Lecturers Over Sexual Assault Misconducts. / When Is The Birthday Of Our Dear President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.