Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! (4097 Views)

VEVOR 12 X15 Inch 360° Heat Press Machine Double-tube Heating Wit / Urgent Sale. Sony Sound Blaster(decker) / Black & Decker Toaster Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Good day nairalanders, I have a used polyethylene bag making or cutting machine for sale going at the rate of 2,000,000 NGN. It is a bottom sealing 1200mm Korean double decker machine (not china take note), a reliable beast that has fetched me some good money. It is in very good working condition, and still actively working in my Benin factory as we speak. Please feel free to come with as many technicians as possible or even operators (they can help us work for a day while testing for you lol)
A lot of people are searching for a good used cutting machine, it is rare to find (do a search and see) so grab this opportunity as fast as you can. It is good value for new entrants to the nylon business, as well as already existing players trying to get more machines to meet demand. Please read below a brief history of the machine and reasons for sale as I hope to be as transparent as I can because I believe in transparency. You can ask any further questions here, via email or on whats app.

HISTORY:
I went into the polyethylene business in 2016, due to the very high cost of startup machineries, my best bet was to opt for used ones (A new Korean 1200mm double decker can cost as high as 7m NGN, china single decker 800mm is about 4-5m in Nigeria, if you import yourself from china maybe 3.5-4m). Faced with that challenge I decided to scout for a used one.
This came with a risk as with buying used goods in Nigeria, most people only sell faulty products, I had to do a lot of research, paid for information (on types of machine and what’s best), visited a lot of factories (many were rude and not helpful). Finally I was able to get to a partner in one of the biggest polyethylene company in Lagos (Omnik Nigeria owned by some Indians) were I finally got my machine for 2,700,000 NGN (receipts available). I got other options before this but many were from people after money offering lesser quality.
I made deposit to secure the machine as I heard someone else was also interested, I was also linked to two of the best technical staffs in Nigeria as far as nylon bag machines are concerned. One is a freelance guy who has helped me so much, and the other was the maintenance lead in omnik at the time (he was poached by another company recently) and still services my machines till date. I also paid about 120k to taxi the machine to benin, and paid about 100k in consultancy fee for installing and training a staff on how to use these machine in 5 days ( I had no idea how the machines work when I started, today I can operate them blind folded thanks to those two guys above).
I never got to test this machine before paying as the company refused to allow me into their production area, I was only given an assurance of integrity. After installation in Benin the machine had faulty sensor cards and a bad static bar near the blade, I and the guys above called back the company and they paid for the parts, as at the time sensor cards were 12,000 NGN each, I have forgotten about the static bar as it is a more rugged part than the sensor card and rarely fails. After those parts were changed the machine has worked wonders till date.
Upon receiving it, I was advised by the freelance guy to do an upgrade/conversion. This is because the machine is wired to work with three phase, but I was installing in a residential area with a single phase connection (due to small startup). Also the machine needed a very big generator to work, but the conversion means it will work perfectly with a 4-5kva petrol generator (I was so happy with this news as I was already thinking of how to cope with electricity wahala). A very small device was purchased for 150k and installed and that’s it, to change it back to three phase the device can be removed (Im still thinking I will remove it and sell separately from the cutting machine).
Repairs done so far includes; changing of sensor cards (they tend to fail after a while, if you are lucky to get a good one it will last, they are mostly china parts as it is an electrical component), welding of a broken compartment due to my carelessness of not tightening it before operating, and sharpening of blade ( it is advisable to have 2 blades to interchange to avoid downtimes when sharpening, however when I priced the blades last year I was charged 350k, so I humbled myself and continued with this one, I haven’t have to sharpen it again after the time I did and they work like charm). That’s all the repairs so far and they are minor, no reoccurring problems the machine is in good condition.

CURRENT FUNCTION OF THE MACHINE
As earlier stated, this machine is still in use even as you read. The machine can cut 4 rolls of pure water packing bags at a time, although I only do 2 at a time because it’s easier and safer to avoid waste, we can cut 200 KG per day at average speed, that’s about 40-50 bundles of packing bag per day ( a bundle is 1000 sheets, so that’s 40,000 sheets). If speed is increased or work is extended we can do 350KG. It can cut polybags, pure water packing bags, anything PE sealed at the bottom. This machine has brought in millions of naira in revenue over this 2 year tenure, its honestly sad to see her go to a lucky buyer.

REASONS FOR SALE:
This is one question that is very important when buying used goods in Nigeria, trust me I have been there. Like I said earlier even as I type this, my machine is still in use, and to be honest with you I still have people telling me not to sell but keep it for future expansion sake.
Not to digress too much, I am selling because I have just got into a very beautiful equity partnership were we are getting a new set of machines to pay back in installments over a period. The partnership will fund only machinery and we had to include a new cutting machine in order to fully utilize our opportunity. The sales of this cutting machine is majorly to general extra operating capital to meet higher demands due to our expansion.

PRICING:
I have been very fair and considerate to arrive at this price of 2m NGN, it is 700k NGN cheaper than I bought it even when the machine hasn’t lost any value over time, I could as well start from 3m naira and still be in track. Omnik currently has a used side sealing for 3.5m, I know a guy in Ogun state who sold his used china single decker 800mm for 2.5m early this year. So please do your research before pricing especially for new entrants who may want to get it to start their business ( Yea you can start with only a cutting machine, that’s how I started and I have grown by Gods grace)
WHAT YOU GET FOR FREE?
I have always assisted people who call me up asking for information on polythene business, actually I once had one looking for a cutting machine then but I didn’t save his number else I would have contacted him now. I paid heavily for most of the information I have today, such as were to source inventory from, who to call for repairs, basic information about the machine, and basic information about the business in general. I can offer them to the lucky buyer for free, well that’s if such buyer is a new entrant.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Call me on 07035838151 (whats app enabled) or mail airemen. Solomon@ funpacks.com.ng (remove the spaces)

PS:
If you are a middle man I can give you a commission for selling or bringing a buyer. However please be transparent with whoever you are bringing and do not inflate the price. Thanks

UPDATE : Price reduced to 990k for quick sales

Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
available, grab this opportunity to go into manufacturing
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Still available, call for negotiation and inspection today
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by sleekenterprise: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Is this still available?
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2018
sleekenterprise:
Is this still available?

yes please
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
negotiate
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2018
available, call to negotiate
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Available
And negotiable
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
Available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
keep calling, price slashed
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
call me on 07035838151
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Other equipment available too
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
call to negotiate
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2019
available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Call or what's app 070 35838151
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
available for inspection
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2019
call me 07035 838151
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Call, price is negotiable
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Still available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Call us
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2019
still selling
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2019
Available , call now
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
Be the lucky owner
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Available for sale
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
bump
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Still available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Available
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
PRICE REDUCED
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by LinaG: 6:05am On May 02, 2020
Please is the machine still available for sale?
Re: Korea Polythene Bag Cutting Machine (double Decker 1200mm Bottom Seal) - SOLD!!! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
LinaG:
Please is the machine still available for sale?

Yes Please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump / Buy A 7′ Inch Tecno S9 Tablet For Just #19,400 / Is EDAI Investment Real Or Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.