Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku (24705 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by akinszz: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
peterklems:

see another MUMU here, did you not see OSUN ELECTION? and you did not see how many vote SDP ganner. ode oshi
the results are already out whether you vote or not... Lord of mumu like you can only argue with diick.
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by bigmo1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pls I would like to see Atiku at the chartam house. Let's see what can happen afterwards.
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by deomelo: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
What the coalition of united political parties (cupp) portends for Nigeria

HE woke up to a new development where PDP, outside power, has now managed to create another coalition. As facts continue to emerge, they listed 36 political parties. “Our analysis of that coalition reveals that a number of political parties were included in that coalition fraudulently. “Part of the 42 political parties they listed is Accord Party and the chairman of the party is here with us. If you are creating a coalition, you need to be honest about it as to who and who are members of the coalition. “As of today, the membership of that coalition is in doubt. Two members also listed at that coalition are here. We are not part of that coalition because we represent a type of politics, which is in total contradiction to what they are doing. “We do not believe that our country should be governed by people whose only objective is to capture power. Of what purpose is that coalition0? Is it for the purpose of taking Nigeria back to 1999 and 2015 or is it for the purpose of building a new Nigeria? “That purpose has not been stated, even in their memorandum. The only thing in their MoU is to agree to capture power in 2019. Their programme has not been made known to the Nigerian public. We will not be part of a coalition that does not have a programme for Nigeria,” – Alhaji Bashir Yusuf Ibrahim, Peoples Democratic Party Chairman.

Just as well, as I almost called it a coalition of Nigerian rogue politicians. I almost did or what do you call a group of people that puts out their very first baby steps by fraudulently, claiming as many as 20 political parties, namely:

Accord Party, Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), United Progressive Party (UPP), Advanced People’s Democratic Alliance (APDA), Hope Democratic Party (HDP), Democratic Peoples Party (DPP), Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN). Freedom Justice Party (FJP), Fresh Party, (FP) New Nigeria’s Peoples Party (NNPP), Nigeria’s Peoples Congress (NPC), Nigeria Peoples Movement (NPM), Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), National Action Congress (NAC), and NDLP as members when they know they are not?

http://thenationonlineng.net/what-the-coalition-of-united-political-parties-cupp-portends-for-nigeria/

lol @ fraudulent, crooked and corrupt PDD already trying to sell us their kabukabu rubbish.

Sadly for the, Nigerians are hip to their crooked and fraudulent culture
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Asek1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Good move. Our country cannot continue in backwardness. Let's try a new hand.I would have preferred Donald Duke though.

That is the man we need.

Atiku Abubakar is good but Donald Duke is better cool

1 Like

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Codebrain676142: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
impressive

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by orlymat: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
IPassYahoo:
39 useless party that all their total votes will not be up to 50,000.. Buhari has the numbers in north.. and he will share votes in the south.. Bibi will emerge technically
A day dreamer sighted!

1 Like

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Temptee101(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:
same way 18 parties adopted Jonathan and still lost?
Better join the moving train, Buhari keke just hit the wall since the emergence of Atiku

I'm fully Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Aquablue: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
IPassYahoo:
39 useless party that all their total votes will not be up to 50,000.. Buhari has the numbers in north.. and he will share votes in the south.. Bubu will emerge technically

Nigerians need to open their minds,Atiku can't win.he isn't a better candidate in terms of the welfare of the masses. I am not pro -Buhari, but the reality is Bubu is still better.
Let's not further spoil the economic situation
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Diso60090(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
slawomir:
isoright

zipping my hero bear in Benin city where the king is truely king!

And na that beer go Kill you
Hero my foot
King � my food
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by justice212: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
gentleguy1975:
The last time I checked Nigeria has only 2.5 parties. The rest are jekojeko if u know u know
bros I want to know weather na over 2.5 abi under.if you know you know
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

No be who go school go prepare handover note
I actually meant femi adesina. Thanks jawee

1 Like

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Beress(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Which kind heart attack be this na grin grin grin

Good Night APC never again will Nigerians be deceived by an incompetent candidate who fights corruption on the pages of Newspapers grin

Atiku to win over 2.5 grin If ah hear say my ticket no enter grin

Infact perfect score Atiku 18,658,900 and Buhari 6,780,000......
Your head de there my nigga cheesy cheesy
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by tfelicityk(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chai Chai dey all need your dollars as usual... U can't spend naira and you claimed to be a Nigerian... Keep dashing out dollars instead of Naira... And you want to be Nigeria president
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Dakad: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
My advice for the Nigerian Youth on social media is for you guys to prepare for any eventuality in 2019. I just pray some people won't get heart attack or commit suicide which ever way the pendulum swing come 2019. Some of us are really taking this hatred for PMB to the extreme
#prepare for any eventuality to avoid heart attack in Feb 2019
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Which kind heart attack be this na grin grin grin

Good Night APC never again will Nigerians be deceived by an incompetent candidate who fights corruption on the pages of Newspapers grin

Atiku to win over 2.5 grin If ah hear say my ticket no enter grin

Infact perfect score Atiku 18,658,900 and Buhari 6,780,000......
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Benekruku(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari must go
Atiku and restructuring issa goal

So you believe an Atiku will Re structure Nigeria?

The North have one unbiased Agenda

He can never do it

Save it in the bank

Its a cajoling tool
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by InMyOpinion(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
The parties were created for this purpose actually
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good news,anything to send the lifeless one back to his cow is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by blimeyVic(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari must go
Atiku and restructuring issa goal

Please you are permitted to scream Atikulation, but don't spice it up with RESTRUCTURING cos we all know that that can't happen under his watch.
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by magoo10(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Benekruku:

[s]
So you believe an Atiku will Re structure Nigeria?

The North have one unbiased Agenda

He can never do it

Save it in the bank

Its a cajoling tool[/s]

1 Like

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by cexobif: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:
Good

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Kdon2: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
;
CROWNWEALTH019:
As Atiku they go so buhari may decide to handover without election...

grin grin grin grin gringrin lafin in Chinese
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Kdon2: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
buhariguy:
Those mushroom corrupt political parties of husband and wife party.

Most of those political parties are founded by the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

Painment
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Ayorinwolemi: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2018
none of them deserves my vote.....
Bubu has failed!!!!
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by orisa37: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Good move. Our country cannot continue in backwardness. Let's try a new hand.I would have preferred Donald Duke though.

Chei so Atiku is so good at hypnotising people?
Re: Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku by Ifiokumo: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
basilo101:
39 parties have been atikulated

Because you all are practicing childish democracy LOL

“Atikulating”

So LOCAL for Nigga minded people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo / Aliyu Sabiu-Muduru Visits Solomon Dalung (Photos) / 'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.