Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones (30648 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Phones Screen / Wondering Why Your Phones Get Hot?? Here Are The Reasons. / Keep Your Phones Everybody - The New Tecno Spark 2 Is Here, And It Is Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
useless information.
Like who does the first two

And I keep my phone under my pillow while sleeping all the time .
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by Dopenigga(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Ebuka007:
near your window at night
lol,can still remember when one bastard stole my infinix hot 2 through my window last year,with my 32gb wey dey inside.E remain small make me and my neighbour no fight the next day
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Noted
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by Kaybaba5(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Useful info
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by okomile(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2018
On top of toilet water closet.
It can slip into your poo.

grin
I experienced it and had to change the screen grin
Learnt a lesson from it
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by SeedofDavid: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
who does that?
Gamers... naive though.
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by SeedofDavid: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
who does that?
Gamers... naive though.
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by SeedofDavid: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
who does that?
Gamers... naive though.
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by Lucifer66(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Obeysco:
Inside your trousers pocket. This is because of its radioactive radiation which can affect spermatozoa.
That's a lie. Any legal phone's radiation shouldn't be harmful to the human body.
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by GetCofOProperty: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for this.... Nigerians need to be enlightened on the proper and less dangerous use of technologies and its devices. There are radiation all around which may be harmful to health.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by Amugedavido(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice info. Kindly edit the headline ('Places' not 'Palaces')
Re: Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones by Bestchisom(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
I can't stop putting my phone in my back pocket especially when I'm listening to songs with ear piece...

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things You Have Forgotten How To Do Because Of Your Phone / Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.