Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats (30661 Views)

Symbian Link For 2go 3.7.2 Jar / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by Lordmacx(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QMufl94H18Q/UaSBotJ2pMI/AAAAAAAAH0o/uaUhflvAenc/s1600/2go-logo.png[/img]

HOME FOR 2GO CHEATS & TRICKS

Welcome Nairalander(s)
I have dedicated this thread & devoted myself to cover you guys with all 2go helpful tricks & verified cheats.

::1:: HOW 2 MIX TWO STYLES

PROCEDURE
Open your 2go, move to SETTINGS and click >CHANGE STYLE, use any of your free stylez. "example of my free stylez are Void, Chr0M, TwoZero, Metallic, etc.(now choose your own that is free).

When the style has been shown, click on save and allow it to load to 66%. At this stage, i.e, When it is loading... quickly press the RED BUTTON on your phone for it to be quited.(2stylez)...

Open your 2go and start chatting. You have successfully MIXED two stylez. It helps alot.

::2:: STAR BOOSTING

I have found out that most of you guys needs HELP on how you can move your 2go STAR Progress faster. This easy trick
can help you move your 2go star.

Some us might have confirmed that professional is the slowest out of all 2go Stars. BUT WHEN U APPLY THIS SIMPLE
TRICK, YOU'LL DEFINITELY HAIL ME.
lol.

So whats the simple trick?

UPLOAD LIKE 15 photos within 2hrs then check back your star progress, you'll will be at aghast to believe where it has reach.

Click "follow thread" to stay in touch with more updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by Tboysalau(m): 5:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Just passing
Re: Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by Xxpress(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2013
I will try dis nw
Re: Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by Moneyagent1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
2go? Lng time frnd.
Re: Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by Mrjamestech(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
this is wack
Re: Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by karl6381: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Guy pls , how can i recover my 2go account i have forgotten the number i used for the registration but i still know my password.
Re: Home For 2go Tricks & Cheats by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lordmacx:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QMufl94H18Q/UaSBotJ2pMI/AAAAAAAAH0o/uaUhflvAenc/s1600/2go-logo.png[/img]

Welcome Nairalander(s)
I have dedicated this thread & devoted myself to cover you guys with all 2go helpful tricks & verified cheats.

::1:: HOW 2 MIX TWO STYLES

PROCEDURE
Open your 2go, move to SETTINGS and click >CHANGE STYLE, use any of your free stylez. "example of my free stylez are Void, Chr0M, TwoZero, Metallic, etc.(now choose your own that is free).

When the style has been shown, click on save and allow it to load to 66%. At this stage, i.e, When it is loading... quickly press the RED BUTTON on your phone for it to be quited.(2stylez)...

Open your 2go and start chatting. You have successfully MIXED two stylez. It helps alot.

::2:: STAR BOOSTING

I have found out that most of you guys needs HELP on how you can move your 2go STAR Progress faster. This easy trick
can help you move your 2go star.

Some us might have confirmed that professional is the slowest out of all 2go Stars. BUT WHEN U APPLY THIS SIMPLE
TRICK, YOU'LL DEFINITELY HAIL ME.
lol.

So whats the simple trick?

UPLOAD LIKE 15 photos within 2hrs then check back your star progress, you'll will be at aghast to believe where it has reach.

Click "follow thread" to stay in touch with more updates

Thanks nice one

(1) (Reply)

How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date / Why You May Prefer The Old Whatsapp To The Recently Updated One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.