Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties (33615 Views)

Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) / What If These Two Become The Flagbearers Of Their Parties Who Would You Support? / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by marioeke: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I understand your concerns but let's be honest to ourselves, PDP is the only known Devil that can contend with Buhari, all the other parties you listed could pose a good threat only in a saner clime but with the way politics is monetised in Nigeria, only PDP got the clout and pedigree to flog APC out of power shocked

But you have to put options out there. PDP and APC don't need to be imposing on us
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by 8stargeneral: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Some parties won't get a single vote...All blending party grin grin grin.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by jimenyo: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
9jvirgin:
Buhari will win the election and nothing will happen.
Obviously,you typed this with feeble mind even when nobody compelled you to!Oh...oh!Zombie why?
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by jamace(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let's go there. 2019, here we come. grin
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by XaintJoel20: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:
smiley Nigerians can't say all they have as option is picking one out of two evils

We have options
A: retired general, master coup strategist, known human right abuser, man with no other source of income except government fund, never an entrepreneur or job creator,

B: retired customs officer, the man who stopped third term ambition of an ex General, an employer of labour, investor in almost all sectors of the economy education inclusive

C: a former world bank staff, bring backour girls human right activist, forner minister

D: former governor of an oil rich state, excellent in tourism, very excellent in infrastructure

What Nigerian needs now is to Google search each aspirants past and present endeavor to national polity, request a national debate, seek each aspirants realistic manifesto and honestly decide

Point of correction. Cross River is not an oil producing state...
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by staneless(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
solaugo1:
2019 Presidential Elections: Full List of Presidential Candidates and their Party

As the October seven deadline for conclusion of all primary elections and submission of names of candidates of political parties to the Independent National Electoral Commission ahead of next year’s elections comes to an end, here are the list of Presidential candidates of political parties that will content the 2019 Presidential elections:

[b]All Progressives Congress (APC) Muhammadu Buhari

People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

Alliance for Democracy (AD) Prince Eniola Ojajuni

Abundance Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP) Tope Kolade Fasua

Kowa Party (KP) Dr Adesina Fagbenro-Byron

Social Democratic Party (SDP) Donald Duke

All Blending Party (ABP) Moses Shipi

National Rescue Movement (NRM) Alhaji Ibrahim Usman

African Action Congress (AAC) Omoyele Sowore

Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) Fela Durotoye

Alliance for People’s Trust (APT) Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim

Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) Obiageli Ezekwesili

Young Progressive Party (YPP) Kingsley Moghalu

National Interest Party (NIP) Mrs Eunice Atuejide

Sustainable National Party (SNP) Ahmed Buhari

Yes Electorates Solidarity (YES) Alistair Soyode

Independent Democrats (ID) Edozie Madu

People’s Party of Nigeria (PPN) Hamza Al-Mustapha

We the People of Nigeria (WTPN) Prof. Peter Nwangwu

Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) Olusegun Mimiko
[/b]

Recall that the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mahmood Yakubu, insisted that the 2019 general elections won’t be shifted.

more @ https://news.assure.ng/2019-presidential-elections-full-list-of-presidential-candidates-and-their-party/

I can't find APGA
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by kingshrd: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
tenmariner:

Your thought mirrors mine..the Igbos have an opportunity now to vote their own into power...
They won’t they be busy atikulating which lays more credence to the Biafra agitation been politically motivated
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by samyyoung1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
kYjelly2:
Nigerians keep complaining about APC and PDP, yet there are so many other candidates to choose from.

Don't you know that both candidates from APC and PDP are being recycled?

Buhari was a dictator before and is president today, while Atiku was Vice President before and still wants to be president today!

Vote for Sowore 2019 and let's take our country back from these old men that ruined it in the first place!!

I understand ur plight, don't be deceived, those guys are in it for themselves, they keep asking for donations even when they know d presidency isn't visible, its wld be their turn someday but they need to start from somewhere
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Smarkie: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
who is apga's flag bearer
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Daboomb: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I understand your concerns but let's be honest to ourselves, PDP is the only known Devil that can contend with Buhari, all the other parties you listed could pose a good threat only in a saner clime but with the way politics is monetised in Nigeria, only PDP got the clout and pedigree to flog APC out of power shocked

Well, HISTORY has a way of repeating itself!

In 2015, we said Buhari was the ONLY PERSON capable of defeating PDP and their clueless Jona-daft.
We all MISCALCULATED by not looking outside the box, glossing over the "past history" of Buhair as a bigot, an Ethnic jingoist, a Religious fanatic and Nepotistic, "Terrorist Herdsmen" Fulanist-Jihadist.
We have all seen those "qualities" manifest to our chagrin

Fastforward to 2018/19.
Others like you are saying it is ONLY Atiku/PDP (the same PDP that we were dying to chase out of power, not because we hate them but because they have ruined the economy of this country and the only thing they are good at is LOOTING) that can wrest power from satanic Buhari!
But that is not true!
If 13Million smart Nigerians decide to vote for a younger, less-stained candidate in any of those ones l have listed above, Buhari/APC and Atiku/PDP would not come back to mess-up the lives of Nigerians a third time.

Isssokay Ooooo. Make una continue with this una Buhari and his Fulanization Agenda for the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Daboomb: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
samyyoung1:

I understand ur plight, don't be deceived, those guys are in it for themselves, they keep asking for donations even when they know d presidency isn't visible, its wld be their turn someday but they need to start from somewhere

I guess you mean to write fesible, instead of visible.

Now, why wont they ask for donations, when they have not and did not loot your treasury, unlike the other two candidates?
How will they get established and compete favourably with APC and PDP (advertisement, party offices, campaign logistics here and there, et.c.) if they dont have funds to run around?

Nigerians are strange people.
You hate honest people and wont support their emergence yet y'all complain abotu bad governance and criminal leaders.
As you lay your bed, so you will all lie on it

NB: nothing personal, l just used your post as a point of reference for this type of mindset
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by berrystunn(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Splasshhh:
APGA doesn't have a presidential candidate?

APGA forgot to provide

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Temptee101(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
mmb:
Amongst all the candidates, Atiku is the most corrupt
Yes we agree but a corrupt man is better than a dead/lifeless being

I'm fully Atikulated
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Temptee101(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
J2381:
tell me, how much were you paid to sell your soul?
Shut up....

E pain you because you have no soul to sell again after buhari has destroyed yours with his incompetence
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Daboomb: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:

Yes we agree but a corrupt man is better than a dead/lifeless being

I'm fully Atikulated

You are truly "articulated" .......... as in brain-dead, otherwise you would know that CORRUPTION is at the ROOT OF ALL EVILS IN NIGERIA. angry angry

For you to say "A CORRUPT MAN" (Atiku) is better than anything, shows how corrupt you are, as a person.

Some of you dunce dont even know that the phrase "lifeless" is not to be interpreted literally!?

Nigeria of today does not deserve either of the "Lifeless Buhari and that Corruption-Personified Atiku". angry angry
Use ya'brain
undecided undecided
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Hemine(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
just feeling for my man FELA DUROTOYE I particularly love this man, and wish Nigeria would give him a chance come 2019
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by J2381: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:

Shut up....

E pain you because you have no soul to sell again after buhari has destroyed yours with his incompetence
actually i'm not pained, i'm just amaze that a mad man like you have access to the internet.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by janohu: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:
okay now

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by daves2ng(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
czaratwork:
Can Atiku visit the US if we have bilateral trade agreement to sign?

One more thing. They should not forget to strip Buhari of his security details during the election.

#dontstartwhatyoucannotfinish. #whatgoesaroundcomesaround.

Read this piece

http://igberetvnews.com/471198/breaking-us-govt-denies-criminal-charges-atiku/
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by teebell999(m): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Britishcoins:
Igbo Amaka, we are making Nigeria proud, from North to Waste and we have taken over all the brown roof regions, we owned houses even in their grandparents Graves, we exhumed their ancestors bones and built mansions on it. How many Afonjas has a land in Igbo land, they cannot afford the price.....
We have made the almanjeri in the north to wash our cars and open our gates. Igbo Amaka indeed

And all our cheap brothels are filled with your sisters' stinking pussies!! Thanks for that too
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Validated: 2:51am On Oct 09, 2018
PavillionEnergy:
ALL BLENDING PARTY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They should just blend Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Validated: 3:04am On Oct 09, 2018
berrystunn:

APGA forgot to provide

APGA is Articulated. No shaking, NE, SS and SE, NC will be 97% for #ArticulatedRestructuring4Progress.

We are willing to share NW and SW with the rest 33 or so Congresses and Blenders grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Chizo4all(m): 3:15am On Oct 09, 2018
I stand with FELA DUROTOYE with every fiber in my being.

A new Nigeria may be difficult but you will be happy to tell the story if only you can join one THUMB to make it happen!
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Avwerosuojulie: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2018
shocked Plz can we just forget about this two party APC and PDP. Let's make another party to win.

All this old people should be on bedrest (retirement) they should give Way for the young to lead. Is it when our youth is old also that they will become future leaders of tomorrow

I think all these our top ancient leaders need to be replaced by eliminating them like How Ghana did to their corrupt politicians .

See now, Ghana is beta
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by kelvinchreez: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by afamaustin(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku2019:
There is just one Presidential candidate in Nigeria and his name is Atiku Abubakar the Waziri of Africa cool

How many likes for Baba Atiku .... i need the kind of likes that will give BMC and their Lauretta supervisor sleepless night today grin ;party still plenty l tot some HV joined hand to share one common goal of sending baba to to the farm

When it's your time, it's your time.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by afamaustin(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Party still plenty l tot the HV join forces togeda to share one comon goal that is to send baba to the farm come next year
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by berrystunn(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Validated:

APGA is Articulated. No shaking, NE, SS and SE, NC will be 97% for #ArticulatedRestructuring4Progress.

We are willing to share NW and SW with the rest 33 or so Congresses and Blenders grin grin grin

Atiku we stand
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by cooltola(m): 1:16am On Mar 03, 2019
how market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.