Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties (33620 Views)

Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) / What If These Two Become The Flagbearers Of Their Parties Who Would You Support? / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by tolguy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku2019:
There is just one Presidential candidate in Nigeria and his name is Atiku Abubakar the Waziri of Africa cool

How many likes for Baba Atiku .... i need the kind of likes that will give BMC and their Lauretta supervisor sleepless night today grin ;

When it's your time, it's your time.
keep deceiving urself
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Kkk777: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
9jvirgin:
Buhari will win the election and nothing will happen.

Are you trying to say that Buhari will rig the election and nothing will happen ?
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Reussite: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
It's a pity that either APC or PDP would win the 2019 election cos people would vote for the party when we have credible personnels like Durotoye, Duke, Atuejide on the list angry sad. Are we not tired of those old fools recycling themselves over us like seriously? Everyone screaming Atiku, Buhari...what good do the two old incompetent buffaloes got to offer? undecided What kind of a country did I find myself nitori olorun?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Geesaintagape: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
atikulate for better Nigeria
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by rekele: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
This list does not include:

Grassroots Development Party of Nigeria ( GDPN) Davidson Isibor Akhimien.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Asu015(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kingsley moghalu is experienced and capable, but he landed in a wrong party if he will wil move to APC or PDP, he wil definately hv my vote in 2023
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by kYjelly2: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Reussite:
It's a pity that either APC or PDP would win the 2019 election cos people would vote for the party when we have credible personnels like Durotoye, Duke, Atuejide on the list angry sad. Are we not tired of those old fools recycling themselves over us like seriously? Everyone screaming Atiku, Buhari...what good do the two old incompetent buffaloes got to offer? undecided What kind of a country did I find myself nitori olorun?

As in my brother, really what type of country is this?

Funny thing is they have both ruled Nigeria before, one as a dictator and democratic president, the other as Vice President, yet people still want them back

Why are Nigerians like this?

It's just like if the slaves in Egypt were refusing freedom when God was offering it, like, "no God, we want pharaoh!", imagine that!!!

They all sound like the Pharisees screaming "we want barabbas!"

Who's next? Maybe babangida or bola tinubu for president, sigh!

It's one thing if they rig the elections, it's a whole other dark scenario we are witnessing were our people are actually praising these slave masters!

Have we been so defeated as a people that we have lost all belief Are we that depressed, that we no more care for ourselves, family and country

It's sad bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by gatecrash123: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
all those minor parties should just come together as one party and contest.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Kenturkey048(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Reussite:
when this new hands win,there are people whose work is to faustrate the effort of the government,just the way they did to goodluck jonathan.,Nigeria is not governed by the figure head but cabals..if u go against them,they faustrate your government...either new people nor old person is not the solution.
the only solution is when you and i become bold enough to carry guns and say enough is enough.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by HallaDaTruth: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians forget religion or tribalism , vote Social Democratic Party (SDP) Donald Duke for president . lets turn Nigeria into a paradise . THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT WILL AGREE

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by HallaDaTruth: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kenturkey048:
when this new hands win,there are people whose work is to faustrate the effort of the government,just the way they did to goodluck jonathan.,Nigeria is not governed by the figure head but cabals..if u go against them,they faustrate your government...either new people nor old person is not the solution.
the only solution is when you and i become bold to carry and say enough is enough.
If we all work hand in hand , no one will be able to frustrate anybody
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Reussite: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
kYjelly2:

Funny thing is they have both ruled Nigeria before, one as a dictator and democratic president, the other as Vice President, yet people still want them back

It's just like if the slaves in Egypt were refusing freedom when God was offering it, like, "no God, we want pharaoh!", imagine that!!!

It's one thing if they rig the elections, it's a whole other dark scenario we are witnessing where our people are actually praising these slave masters!

Have we been so defeated as a people that we have lost all belief Are we that depressed, that we no more care for ourselves, family and country

It's sad bro
It's a Colossal doom my brother when I reflect on the highlighted & come to terms with the fact that the mental slavery might be a perpetual one.
The sadness I feel when we table issues like this at various youth forums cannot be over-emphasized.
A revolution I think is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by gulfer: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
All Blending Party (ABP) Moses Shipi
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by odomanis: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ahmedie28:
Presenting Atiku at a time Nigeria is fighting corruption, proved PDP has not change.

Has Any court found him guilty ? Or you are relying on blackmail from a political opponent who is still bitter that atiku stopped his 3rd term agenda ? You worship Tinubu and critisize Atiku,get a life.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Smartie234: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Naija...na we dey do ourselve sha...just imagine? Atiku of all people or Buhari? shocked shocked we can suffer in this nation fa. I want to believe there is hope for Nigeria, i so much want to....Pathetic Candidates
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by olumide4christ: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Asu015:
Kingsley moghalu is experienced and capable, but he landed in a wrong party if he will wil move to APC or PDP, he wil definately hv my vote in 2023

This comment of yours proves what I have been saying all along....the average Nigerian does not vote for candidates but votes for party.
Why must you wait for a technocrat like Moghalu to move to either APC or PDP before you vote for him? I have seen & heard him speak & he truly has concise plans for the country. If many Nigerians realize that he's good for the job & vote for him massively all across the states irrespective of whether his party is known or not, he will surely give the old politicians a hard time.
But some people are waiting for him to join the parties that support godfatherism, bribery and corruption before they can vote for him...as if such parties will allow him carry out his good plans for the country under their watch!

I simply don't understand what so many Nigerians want & when they will grow and mature politically!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Wahala90: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
9jvirgin:
Buhari will win the election and nothing will happen.

Wetin suppose happen? Mumu, election na fight? That clearly shows that your only option could lead to revolt by Nigerians. No rigging. APC don fail.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by abbeyty(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Association of Nigerian iron blenders even have their own representative representing blending party
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by SeriouslySense(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
With Omoyele Sowore We stand.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Smartie234: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
kYjelly2:

It's one thing if they rig the elections, it's a whole other dark scenario we are witnessing were our people are actually praising these slave masters!

It's sad bro

As i read your words, tears almost dripped from my eyes sad sad it's so saddening...oh I weep for my nation! I weep for Nigeria. Ignorance, poverty, tribalism, has become our way of life. I just cannot believe the two main political parties in Nigeria are endorsing two HOPELESS candidates who have proved themselves over and over again that they do not have what it takes to restore this economy.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by mthy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
vote wisely coming 2019
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Wahala90: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ahmedie28:
Presenting Atiku at a time Nigeria is fighting corruption, proved PDP has not change.

APC presented to Nigerians a dictator who toppled a democratically elected government and killed many innocent youths with retroactive laws, at a time when were looking for a way to better Nigeria's democracy.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Smartie234: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
tenmariner:

Your thought mirrors mine..the Igbos have an opportunity now to vote their own into power...

Nigerians Nigerian Nigerians...so all you are concerned about is how to vote an igbo person into power not even because of his articulate agenda to transform the nation but because he is "igbo". Smh....How shallow!
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by naijapage(f): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Na Only God of Alleluia Ministries International will save some nations
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Etranshub(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Well the winner it's obviously going to be from either Apc or Pdp meanwhile the other parties have better candidates compared to these two but my people will only vote for the so called strong parties undecided

Working on a private/business building project and in need of quality bespoke metal works (Staircase,Burglary proof,windows,doors,gates etc) for both interior and exterior at affordable rates?

Trust me, if it has to be fabricated and it involves iron-based metals (i.e stainless steel,mild steel and galvanized steel) Nobody does it better than us at Bethsaidal.We operate both on site and off site... Check my signature
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Daboomb: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
solaugo1:
2019 Presidential Elections: Full List of Presidential Candidates and their Party

As the October seven deadline for conclusion of all primary elections and submission of names of candidates of political parties to the Independent National Electoral Commission ahead of next year’s elections comes to an end, here are the list of Presidential candidates of political parties that will content the 2019 Presidential elections:

[b]All Progressives Congress (APC) Muhammadu Buhari

People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

Alliance for Democracy (AD) Prince Eniola Ojajuni

Abundance Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP) Tope Kolade Fasua

Kowa Party (KP) Dr Adesina Fagbenro-Byron

Social Democratic Party (SDP) Donald Duke

All Blending Party (ABP) Moses Shipi

National Rescue Movement (NRM) Alhaji Ibrahim Usman

African Action Congress (AAC) Omoyele Sowore

Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) Fela Durotoye

Alliance for People’s Trust (APT) Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim

Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) Obiageli Ezekwesili

Young Progressive Party (YPP) Kingsley Moghalu

National Interest Party (NIP) Mrs Eunice Atuejide

Sustainable National Party (SNP) Ahmed Buhari

Yes Electorates Solidarity (YES) Alistair Soyode

Independent Democrats (ID) Edozie Madu

People’s Party of Nigeria (PPN) Hamza Al-Mustapha

We the People of Nigeria (WTPN) Prof. Peter Nwangwu

Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) Olusegun Mimiko
[/b]

Recall that the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mahmood Yakubu, insisted that the 2019 general elections won’t be shifted.

more @ https://news.assure.ng/2019-presidential-elections-full-list-of-presidential-candidates-and-their-party/

Now, Nigerians and especially Nigerian Youths, have NO EXCUSE to claim to, for not VOTING OUT BUHARI the Nepotistic sponsor of terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and their Fulanization of Nigeria Agenda.

I can see:

If you cant Vote for any of the above and you stil vote for either of Buhari or Atiku, then you all deserve whatever looting, poverty and slaughters they further inflict on you for the next decade.

Just imagine, even that Abacha killer squad goon, People’s Party of Nigeria (PPN) Hamza Al-Mustapha, is even dreaming of rulling Nigeri! Imagine hiw low we have sunk (politically) in this country Nigeria?

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by ofuonyebi: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is why the democracy of nigeria is always moving forward & backwards..

out of about 90-so called registered political parties...only 20 can show their face

and out of the 20-that manged to register...18-of them are "LIFELESS"...they only want to collect and share mobilization money...shame!
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by AngelicBeing: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku2019:
There is just one Presidential candidate in Nigeria and his name is Atiku Abubakar the Waziri of Africa cool

How many likes for Baba Atiku .... i need the kind of likes that will give BMC and their Lauretta supervisor sleepless night today grin ;

grin

Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by AngelicBeing: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Daboomb:

Now, Nigerians and especially Nigerian Youths, have NO EXCUSE to claim to, for not VOTING OUT BUHARI the Nepotistic sponsor of terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and their Fulanization of Nigeria Agenda.

I can see:

If you cant Vote for any of the above and you stil vote for either of Buhari or Atiku, then you all deserve whatever looting, poverty and slaughters they further inflict on you for the next decade.

Just imagine, even that Abacha killer squad goon, People’s Party of Nigeria (PPN) Hamza Al-Mustapha, is even dreaming of rulling Nigeri! Imagine hiw low we have sunk (politically) in this country Nigeria?
Hahaha, I understand your concerns but let's be honest to ourselves, PDP is the only known Devil that can contend with Buhari, all the other parties you listed could pose a good threat only in a saner clime but with the way politics is monetised in Nigeria, only PDP got the clout and pedigree to flog APC out of power shocked
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by Ragamuphy: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
By the Grace of God the next president of Nigeria is Atiku Abubakar.Turaki Adamawa.
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by herich(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Britishcoins:
Igbo Amaka, we are making Nigeria proud, from North to Waste and we have taken over all the brown roof regions, we owned houses even in their grandparents Graves, we exhumed their ancestors bones and built mansions on it. How many Afonjas has a land in Igbo land, they cannot afford the price.....
We have made the almanjeri in the north to wash our cars and open our gates. Igbo Amaka indeed
grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties by abduljabbar4(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku2019:

Lets see how your likes will give him victory. You guys never learncheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.