Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Nigerians Are Reacting To Oby Ezekwesili's 2019 Presidential Aspiration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Are Reacting To Oby Ezekwesili's 2019 Presidential Aspiration (326 Views)

2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Reacting To Oby Ezekwesili's 2019 Presidential Aspiration by Dmoss: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
As madam 'Due Process' has decided to join the race lai dis
Nigeria’s former Minister of Education and co-founder of the Bring Back Our Girls movement, Oby Ezekwesili, has declared her intention to run for the presidency in the 2019 general elections, running under the platform of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN).She has explained that her decision to join the presidential race is the toughest she has ever had to make and according to her, she's decided to run in order to pull down the “stronghold of the two failed dominant political parties – #PDPAPC” and opinions are divided as seen at https://kraks.co/list/13917

Re: How Nigerians Are Reacting To Oby Ezekwesili's 2019 Presidential Aspiration by Curtisaxel7(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
This one is just going to make up the numbers.
No hope at all.
Re: How Nigerians Are Reacting To Oby Ezekwesili's 2019 Presidential Aspiration by Dmoss: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Apc Should Be Careful! I Had A Vision / It's Over For Buhari / Meet ADC Governorship Candidate Senator Olufemi Lanlehin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.