Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (31344 Views)

Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration / 2023: Abaribe Mocked For Endorsing Atiku's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by JasonEkanem: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi says his aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition. The former Governor of Rivers who was awarded Minister of the decade, wrote this on his verified Facebook handle!!

WHY I AM CONTESTING

My aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition.

I am contesting for office because I believe that it is my moral duty to give what I can in the service of my country.

To sustain and intensify present efforts at solving our national problems, our democracy must ensure the emergence of a leadership that is equipped with broad experience in governance to ensure stability and continuity. To sustain our democracy and preserve our unity, we need a steady hand and a passion for success in a nation that remains united to pursue prosperity for all Nigerians.

It is this combination of experience and patriotic passion that I bring to the table. I have been in the political arena for 23 years. I have served at every level of government - local, state, and federal. I have served both as a political appointee and an elected official. I have served both as an executive - as Governor of Rivers State and as a legislator - as Speaker of the State House of Assembly.

In these capacities, I did not just fill vacant posts. As a Speaker, I managed the legislative process in a difficult transition from military rule. As Governor, I defeated mercantile militancy and restored security. As a minister, I can modestly claim to have justified the trust of Nigerians.

Today, I stand as an aspirant to the position of President because of that same passion for people; that same drive for results. More than ever before, I am burning with the zeal to make a decisive difference in the lives of all Nigerians.

No matter the darts and arrows that come my way, I will remain steadfast because the stakes are too high. We cannot afford to fail. We cannot afford to veer off-course.

I pledge my heart, mind and soul to the task of building a Nigeria in which every child can go to school, every young person can find work or support to start a business, every citizen can travel safely around the country and sleep at night knowing that law and order prevails and every Nigerian feels included, heard, and respected.

The road ahead will be long and arduous. But we go forward with faith.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415479450499315&id=100061117896098

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by JasonEkanem: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala

Amaechi To Nigerians: I Shall Be The President Of All And Every Nigerian

https://asphericnews.com/2022/04/09/i-shall-be-the-president-of-all-and-every-nigerian-amaechi-pleages/

Also, watch Moment Amaechi Declared for President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DetUQl4pn0

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Bluntguy: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol. It's my personal ambition.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's an ambition for infrastructure for Nigeria

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bluntguy:
Lol. It's my personal ambition.

Unlike your drug baron whose aspiration is to fulfill a 'lifetime ambition'

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na my grandpapa ambition na.

Amaechi lies too much shuooooo

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:
Na my grandpapa ambition na.

Amaechi lies too much shuooooo
why the sudden attack on amaechi from all of you tilumbu urchins

The Lagos Ibadan rail he gave you is also his personal property abi

163 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Ur oga na liar mohammed senior brother.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I didn't know Amaechi did the rail with his personal money.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's an ambition for infrastructure for Nigeria

Stop spamming here with buhari's achievements.
So the second Niger bridge is the personal achievement of babatunde Raji fashola right?
Use ur head

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Stop spamming here with buhari's achievements.
So the second Niger bridge is the personal achievement of babatunde Raji fashola right?
Use ur head
And who brought fashola here

Is the lagos Ibadan rail you enjoy a personal property of amaechi?

That's the question don't run

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Ur oga na liar mohammed senior brother.
you have been restless since morning since amaechi declared

If the joke isn't on you stopping running back and forth on amaechi threads

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Bastardlyrich: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ameachi we believe you.
Is not your personal ambition you are just doing it so Yoruba Muslims ss/se,north, middle belt and Yoruba Christians we have a better life than we use to.
Light we be steady,jobs everywhere,enough food with big big meat as we use to during gej tenure grin grin.
Boys that masturbate we now stop finally as there will be money to date girls,free education as you did in rivers state,good roads,neat city,no more dirty roof or you go to prison,brown roof take note grin grin
Infact thank cra and may God bless you for us.
The real people's choice.not pee pooos choose like theivenubu grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you have been restless since morning since amaechi declared

If the joke isn't on you stopping running back and forth on amaechi threads

I dey mock u. Lol....
If Tinubu wants to do this kind of show off, you'll see governors serving and past, senators,rep members serving and past. National assembly leadership, senior party members from NWC,house of assembly members, house of assembly speakers, chairmen, councillors, traditional leaders, religious leaders, business mogul, captains of industries too numerous to mention. Tinubu no be ur lizard of ubima mate oo. He's a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.

Meanwhile ur oga deceived a few dignitaries by sending IV for thanksgiving and reconciliation to them only for him to turn it to declaration. Hahahahahahahaha... he's deceiving himself and the primary will expose that.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I dey mock u. Lol....
joke on you o undecided

Who shit for body say Na me he dey mock

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And who brought fashola here

Is the lagos Ibadan rail you enjoy a personal property of amaechi?

That's the question don't run

Is the money used in building it the personal money of Amaechi? Money wey our children go pay to china for years to come.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Is the money used in building it the personal money of Amaechi? Money wey our children go pay to china for years to come.
grin Abdul keep crying

The so called things you worship tilumbu for doing in lagos shey he did it with his money too

The world is seeing how stupid you are because you can't accuse amaechi of not performing

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Abdul keep crying

Odumo why u run.
The joke is on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Odumo why u run.
The joke is on you.

odu gini

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Abdul keep crying

The so called things you worship tilumbu for doing in lagos shey he did it with his money too

Give the credit to buhari as the head of the government of Nigeria same way we give credit to Tinubu as the head of the government of Lagos in his time.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Give the credit to buhari as the head of the government of Nigeria same way we give credit to Tinubu as the head of the government of Lagos in his time.

but when bandit strike we should not give credit to the head of government abi

Osinbajo that is handling economic should we give him credit too?

Cow grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Abdul keep crying

The world is seeing how stupid you are because you can't accuse amaechi of not performing

Fool it's buhari that has done those things not Amaechi. Stop being foolish. If every minister claims credit for job done by his ministry how does that make sense to you? Brain tumor patient.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Fool it's buhari that has done those things not Amaechi. Stop being foolish. If every minister claims credit for job done by his ministry how does that make sense to you? Brain tumor patient.
I Sha just wan use your foolishness catch cruise this evening

Should we give buhari credit for train attack?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Cow grin

When the train was struck it was Buhari everyone was insulting,so the credit should also go to him as the head of the government.
He can't take the insult while a political appointee takes the credit. Certified dunce

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I Sha just wan use your foolishness catch cruise this evening

Should we give buhari credit for train attack?

I don't expect a brainless clown to make any sense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

When the train was struck it was Buhari everyone was insulting,so the credit should also go to him as the head of the government.
He can't take the insult while a political appointee takes the credit. Certified dunce
zombie it was amaechi you fools where all calling for providing railtracks

Funny how none of you called fashola too for providing roads which is the most attacked by terrorists

25 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I don't expect a brainless clown to make any sense.
I would have to call it a day

I have catch enough cruise with your foolishness

You know the superior one ends the argument

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ecolime(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Another sub for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Cow grin

Ur brain don die. U need brain replacement surgery

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Jackson105: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
If this guy enter anywhere, na him parlour.

You don't even have a councilor in your state and you want to lead the country.

Joker

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I would have to call it a day

I have catch enough cruise with your foolishness

You know the superior one ends the argument

You don't know when and how to use catch and caught. Useless illiterate go back to school.

Jobless thing!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jackson105:
If this guy enter anywhere, na him parlour.

You don't even have a councilor in your state and you want to lead the country.

Joker

Amaechi is a huge joke. I dey laff oooooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members] / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.