Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video (390 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video by celebgistz: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dabota Lawson is celebrating her daughter’s second birthday with a video showing highlights of the child’s life.

The former beauty queen captioned the video:

Life has a whole new meaning ,
My world has changed. It feels like a better place because of you .
You’re my reason for living .
You’re my joy
I’ve never felt so powerful
I’ve never felt love like this before
I thank God for you and I pray that nothing will deter you from your purpose , God’s blue print for your life is all that will ever be.
I love you so much my little angel .
Happy birthday my first seed . My piece of God here on earth .

video
source: https://celebgistz.com/dabota-lawson-celebrates-her-daughters-second-birthday-with-adorable-video-and-heartfelt-words/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video by celebgistz: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
wow
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video by itspzpics(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video by Waakanda: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cute people cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Celebrates Her Daughter’s Second Birthday With Heartfelt Video by celebgistz: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

"Just Friends" - Newlywed Carissa Oyakhilome Reveals She And Husband Didn't Date / Choima Leaves Davido: It Is A Fake News By Kemi- Cnnblog.com / VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Bags A Hat Trick For Juventus U-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.