Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Bags A Hat Trick For Juventus U-9 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Bags A Hat Trick For Juventus U-9 (389 Views)

Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap / Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce / DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Bags A Hat Trick For Juventus U-9 by courage676(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo Jnr, 8 , who recently joined the Juventus academy following his fathers move to the Italian Giants have bagged another hatrick for Juventus U-9 following his quadruple (4 goals) on his debut.

The Juventus star told DAZN via SportingNews : “[Cristiano Jnr] is very competitive, he’s like me when I was young.

“He doesn’t like to lose and he will be like me, I’m sure, 100 per cent.
“I like to teach him some stuff, but he’s going to be whatever he wants and I’m always going to support him.
“But of course I want Cristiano to be a football player, because I think he has that drive. He has a good body, he’s fast, he has skills, he shoots good”.

See Highlight
http://bluejamz.com/2018/10/14/video-cristiano-ronaldos-bags-a-hat-trick-for-juventus-u-9/

(1) (Reply)

Maleek Berry Lands In Uganda To Work With Kanye West / Bobrisky Provides Details About His Bae, Including That He Is A Married Man With / Rihanna Refuses To Perform At Super Bowl In Support Of Kaepernick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.