Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo (39736 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by wingmanII: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Serious fear in the ruling party.
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by wingmanII: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Which of the south?
The south that Buhari APc won Edo,Ondo,Ekiti,Osun and beat PDP in Anambra elections?

Which of the south are you talking of?

You will he shock how Buhari will beat PDP blue and black in this south now that the state instrument of rigging are no longer with PDP.

All facts point to landslide victory for Buhari in 2019.

If Atiku was this strong,why couldn't he stay in APC and challenge Buhari for APC ticket like he did against Jonathan?
He knew APC will not hold presidential primaries.

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by sage101: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
abefeb1:

And may your children treat you same way PDP treated Nigeria for 16years. Amen
Just say AMEN and MoVe oooocheesy

Abi U no want?
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Realtalk247: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pls we are looking for those who will help us get google ad into a site. Pls call 08027190840
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by hateme777: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
sage101:
YOU are NOT WISE......

May YOUR Children TREAT you SAME way BUHARI IS TREATING NIGERIA

IBOS 2019 IS A CHOICE BETWEEN ENDING PYTHON DANCE @SEASON 3 OR EXTENDING IT TO SEASON 7

NOTE: SEASON 4 TO 7 WILL BE BLOODIER SINCE THE LIFELESS ONE WON'T BE COMPETING FOR ANY POST AGAIN
We the PMB supporters never knew the Python dance had some effects on ipob minds, PMB efforts shall never be in vain. Had it been APC fielded Atiku all his sins will be pasted for the world to see by Igbos and other evil wizards. However since he choose PDP Atiku is now saint Atiku Odimegu D1st defender of Igbos pigs in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
PDP zoning the presidency to the north was a master stroke grin

Buhari is not a politician and neither an administrator. He's just a coman chop dieing old General.

Buhari has no real friends in the political circle.

Buhari was just a ploy used to return power to the north.

STILL THE NORTHERN AGENDA !
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by klimkid: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
sage101:
ATIKU is Back again......
Where did he go na? Abi him don finally go US.

ATIKU eh.......

I CAN now ATIKULATE while Voting eh.....

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Halo22: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Not just that Bauchi Gov'nor, as long as IBB remains Godfather to Gov Sani Bello of Niger state, he will work for Atiku. Same with Jigawa and Kebbi.
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Ishaq717(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
OlaAshawo:
Buhari and Atiku will share 50:50 votes from the North

then we'll finish him off in the south and MB

cilicmarin take note cheesy
kwantinu dreaming
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by GSA01: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Themandator:

Buhari had contested for three consecutive terms before he was helped to that seat by those currently in PDP. Theophilus Danjuma contributed a lot to his victory in Taraba state even though PDP won the governorship.

Buhari is gone. Even core Muslim I know and I have met like ten today because my business makes it mandatory to meet them(petroleum products) are celebrating the emergency of Atiku .

Jonathan won in Taraba, stop spreading falshood

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Afamed: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
OlaAshawo:

I am 100% sure, you know nothing about Northern politics.For record purpose, states in NE that Atiku will win: Taraba and Adamawa and definitely he will get a divided votes in Gombe. Come to NW, Atiku will end up not having up to 20% votes all together from Jigawa down to Kebbi state. Middle belt, he will relatively have up to 60%/50%. from Plateau down to Benue. No doubt, he will do well in SS and SE but same can not be said in SW, which invariably will be the determinants.
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Ezi1993(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hardeysolution:
wait and see how APC/PMB will win 2019 elections.i it is just a matter of time. let's wait and see.

Atiku can't defeat Buhari.

I like Atiku though but I hate PDP
That's why u will continue to die of hunger..Na political party be your problem ba??as if APC and PDP are not the same people.I feel like flogging You right now.

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by GSA01: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Darazo does not even know what he is saying, That the seating governor of APC will support Atiku, and he is still saying that the seating governor should be replaced..Desperate news from, desperate elements just to discredit effort by the Governor to ensure Buhari wins Bauchi state...
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Princedapace(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
smirn:

Here in Nairaland?

No, on my facebook. That has been my selling point for Atiku.

I dont like Atiku but he is far better than Buhari. That man called Buhari seems like a man who has good intentions but his ethnic sentiment usually make others easily control him.
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by PHILipu1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Themandator:

Buhari that went to Abia State to kill young Igbo boys. just that message during the electioneering days is enough campaign in the entire Igbo land

Lol.
Pyhton already danced in south east before Anambra governorship election and Buhari party still defeated your christian PDP party?
Why?
Is Anambra not south east?
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by MENTORCH(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
OlaAshawo:

Yes it’s game over for APC, PDP members were smart this time they chose an Hausa man to battle Buhari in the north a man from the southwest as VP to battle him in the southwest. We all know PDP owns the east. Buhari should start preparing his retirement benefits.
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by gozie112(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
GSA01:

Jonathan won in Taraba, stop spreading falshood
Jonathan even won in ekiti...no mind dat guy
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hardeysolution:
wait and see how APC/PMB will win 2019 elections.i it is just a matter of time. let's wait and see.

Atiku can't defeat Buhari.

I like Atiku though but I hate PDP

I like Buhari 20% but hate APC
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by NonsoWow: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Halo22:
Not just that Bauchi Gov'nor, as long as IBB remains Godfather to Gov Sani Bello of Niger state, he will work for Atiku. Same with Jigawa and Kebbi.
In the muslim north, governors have little or no say in how their people vote unlike here in the south where governors allocate votes. In the north, peoples votes actually count. So it is who the masses in those states want that will eventually win. Their governors can't do shit.
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by blackgold90(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Which of the south?
The south that Buhari APc won Edo,Ondo,Ekiti,Osun and beat PDP in Anambra elections?

Which of the south are you talking of?

You will he shock how Buhari will beat PDP blue and black in this south now that the state instrument of rigging are no longer with PDP.

All facts point to landslide victory for Buhari in 2019.

If Atiku was this strong,why couldn't he stay in APC and challenge Buhari for APC ticket like he did against Jonathan?

1.Atiku didn't stand against gej in any election
2.gej won presidential election in Edo and IMO state while oshomole Rocha's is gov.
3.south south and South east can't vote buhari only south west will do that
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Susu888(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Really can’t wait for 2019 so all these atiku hopefuls will keep quite nd let us hear word when buhari shows them shege!! U guyz keep running ur mouths upon every rumor or news that favours pdp.... u think its online that inec dey count votes?

U all won’t know wht the hell hit u. Atiku nd evryone in the pdp is politically retired. Kiss the truth kiss

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Susu888(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin mehn! I love seeing how hopefull Igbos r getting! E go sweet when we crsuh does hopes come 2019! No sane man in the north especially a governor will think to dump buhari nd still think he will be back in office. All u people raising these pigs hopes r not in the north! I don tire tlking about this 2019 sef.... lets wait nd see who will be put to shame cheesy

It will be like abra kadabra
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
BeardedMeat:
PDP zoning the presidency to the north was a master stroke grin

Buhari is not a politician and neither an administrator. He's just a coman chop dieing old General.

Buhari has no real friends in the political circle.

Buhari was just a ploy used to return power to the north.

Absolutely spot on

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
sanpipita:
Atiku has boys all over the federation, its no surprise even el rufai is atiku's boy

Bros, El-Rufai hate Atiku ooo
Asin na anti-Atiku El-Rufai be.

El-Rufai de among people whe been de call for mama Taraba sack when she been pledge her loyalty to Atiku

But it doesn't matter cause I am atikulate
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
IamAtikulate:
By the time we start flying buhari's banners of death and signing Atiku's Restructuring Song, the zombies would have no choice than to artikulate. Atiku gave Bindow 500 Million Naira for his campaign in 2015, in 2018, Bindow donated 70 million to Atiku's declaration rally.

Garba Shehu is Atiku's former Spokeperson.

Like seriously?
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Themandator: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
The elections are not too far off . Let us wait.

PHILipu1:

Lol.
Pyhton already danced in south east before Anambra governorship election and Buhari party still defeated your christian PDP party?
Why?
Is Anambra not south east?
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Themandator: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku didn't go to Chatham House for nothing. He went for his project defenseand passed very well hence no need inviting lifeless

ladiesreject:

El-Rufai de among people whe been de call for mama Taraba sack when she been pledge her loyalty to Atiku

Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Halo22:

IBB has personal problem with Buhari
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by Themandator: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
He is on loan to Buhari. He has been Atiku's for ages

ladiesreject:

Like seriously?
Re: Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo by sanpipita(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
ladiesreject:

You underestimate how politicians can make u turn, el rufai hated buhari he is ass licking today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.