Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain (2565 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by foyeks2001(f): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
tell me why you will vote pdp
Tell me why I shudnt vote PDP.

I voted for Jonathan in 2011.
I voted for Buhari in 2015.
I will vote for Atiku in 2019.

My so-called leaders dont put food on my table.
I never benefited anything from my so-called leaders.

All I seek for is good governance.
Unity.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yoruba agenda, yoruba agenda.... you are obviously to tribalistic to see a Nigerian agenda..

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
hucienda:
Appears some people are already jittery about Atiku becoming president. What you should care about is whether he would do his part to make Nigeria better for everyone regardless of tongue, faith or any classification if he becomes president.
every mallam to him kettle.
let igbos and yorubas vote who will push their agendas.yorubas should not be blackmailed to vote pdp
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
foyeks2001:

Tell me why I shudnt vote PDP.

I voted for Jonathan in 2011.
I voted for Buhari in 2015.
I will vote for Atiku in 2019.

My so-called leaders dont put food on my table.
I never benefited anything from my so-called leaders.

All I seek for is good governance.
Unity.

Thank you.
you re an hypocrite
you have tasted both apc and pdp which is almost the same. if you want good governance apc and pdp should not be an option
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so why did they left infrastructural decays no health systems,epileptic power supplys, good education system ,herdsmen killings, insurgency in north east region despite. making
78.8 trillions from 1999 till 2015
abegi, i hope you know that it is in the same pdp government that they introduced national health insurance scheme(NHIS).

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so why did they left infrastructural decays no health systems,epileptic power supplys, good education system ,herdsmen killings, insurgency in north east region despite. making
78.8 trillions from 1999 till 2015
abegi, i hope you know that it is in the same pdp government that they introduced national health insurance scheme(NHIS). please tell me when leah sharibu is going to be release.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Achuwa1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yoruba man from SW ruled for 8 years & a SS man ruled for another 8 years when it was the turn of the south.
So you still expect a SW to rule again in the south for another 8 years when the SE hasn't tested power at all & you shout one Nigeria everyday.
Anyway,thank God we have Biafra to fall to if all of you gang up without power going to the SE when it the turn of the South.
Always remember that the Biafra demonstration that will come next won't be like before if you all dare not to shift power to SE when it's turn of the south because most Igbo political elites eyes will be clear then & will have no other choice than to support the course.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Esseite:
Yoruba agenda, yoruba agenda.... you are obviously to tribalistic to see a Nigerian agenda..
which nigeria agenda that a region will hate a man because of his tribe and religion.
if igbos want good governance pdp is not an option for them.
what have pdp achieved in south east from 1999 till date and you shouting good governance
we know igbos plot let them vote atiku and igbo running mate massively and we yorubas vote buhari and osibanjo massively then we know who will determine the winner.
good governance kee you there
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by abduljabbar4(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rstc:
Let the SS and every igbo man everywhere vote for pdp and let the Yoruba vote for apc, and let us see who will lose at the end of the day.
In fact, go to twitter so it can trend.

You want to introduce tribalism just like awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigeria and we have not recovered since then.
You will start something but you will not be able to finish it.

Didnt Ss and Se vote pdp in 2015? The earlier you understand that you guys are irrelevamt the better for you
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Achuwa1:
Yoruba man from SW ruled for 8 years & a SS man ruled for another 8 years when it was the turn of the south.
So you still expect a SW to rule again in the south for another 8 years when the SE hasn't tested power at all & you shout one Nigeria everyday.
Anyway,thank God we have Biafra to fall to if all of you gang up without power going to the SE when it the turn of the South.
Always remember that the Biafra demonstration that will come next won't be like before if you all dare not to shift power to SE when it's turn of the south because most Igbo political elites eyes will be clear then & will have no other choice than to support the course.
nobody stop igbo from becoming president. vote buhari and apc will zone presidential ticket to south east is it too hard
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Yusuf54: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
onatisi:
So we should vote for Buhari, ABI? Ori e ti daaru.
ori ti re naa ti daruuuuuuuuu
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by genternity(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
let buhari complete the tenure of north and power returns to south.
if you want fresh air to nigeria political space pdp and apc re not options then.
Say no to tribalistic politic,don't let hunger kil u because you want south west to gain power come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
abegi, i hope you know that it is in the same pdp government that they introduced national health insurance scheme(NHIS). please tell me when leah sharibu is going to be release.
until pdp tells us reasons the left

infrastructural decays
poor health centres
poor educational institutions
herds men killings
insurgency in north east
depleted reserves

and account for 78.8 trillions they made from 1999 till 2015??
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
which nigeria agenda that a region will hate a man because of his tribe and religion.
if igbos want good governance pdp is not an option for them.
what have pdp achieved in south east from 1999 till date and you shouting good governance
we know igbos plot let them vote atiku and igbo running mate massively and we yorubas vote buhari and osibanjo massively then we know who will determine the winner.
good governance kee you there

- Atiku is a northerner/muslim/fulani.
- but igbos have never ruled in PDP but obasanjo did, are you of the opinion obasanjo didnt give good governance?
- what if Atiku picks a SW, does all you wrote all there hold water?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
genternity:

Say no to tribalistic politic,don't let hunger kil u because you want south west to gain power come 2023.
hunger has always been in nigeria since 1999 yet our population increasesbeveryday.
yorubas should vote their own vice president and igbos too should vote for their own vice president lets see who wins
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Esseite:

- Atiku is a northerner/muslim/fulani.
- but igbos have never ruled in PDP but obasanjo did, are you of the opinion obasanjo didnt give good governance?
- what if Atiku picks a SW, does all you wrote all there hold water?

obasanjo was forced on yorubas by pdp thats why yorubas never supported him because of his track record and we were vindicated after spending 8 years .igbos enjoyed both obj and gej tenure.
atiku has limit his vp search to south east region . yorubas should not be blackmailed to vote pdp. apc has been fair to us. lagos to ibadan rail projects beats anything pdp did for yorubas.
igbos should vote massively for their own and yorubas too should vote massively for osibanjo
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by forgiveness: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
In as much as I don't want Buhari again but I don't see Atiku as a better option neither hence Buhari has my support.

The reason I want Buhari is simply because he has only 4 years to rule but Atiku will have 8 years to rule. Who knows if Atiku will be worst than Buhari?

Who knows if Atiku is another tribal bigot?

Who knows if Atiku is sympathetic to his tribe?

What if Atiku continues with PDP corruption?

What if Atiku lied about restructuring like bubu did just to get vote?

I think it's better the Southerners, middle belterns and whosoever desires restructuring should wait for just another 4 years and hope a Southerner or Middle beltern who are so keen of restructuring get elected and follow the APC manifesto that supports restructuring.

Actually, I think APC is trying to clean up the mess Buhari and others brought to the party.

Once Buhari is out I believe APC will actualise and execute what is in their manifesto. They are just being tolerance of Buhari and hopes he finishes his tenure.

I don't trust PDP.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
forgiveness:

In as much as I don't want Buhari again but I don't see Atiku as a better option neither hence Buhari has my support.

The reason I want Buhari is simply because he has only 4 years to rule but Atiku will have 8 years to rule. Who knows if Atiku will be worst than Buhari?

I think it's better the Southerners, middle belterns and whosoever desires restructuring should wait for just another 4 years and hope a Southerner or Middle beltern who are so keen of restructuring get elected and follow the APC manifesto that supports restructuring.

Actually, I think APC is trying to clean up the mess Buhari and others brought to the party.

Once Buhari is out I believe APC will actualise and execute what is in their manifesto. They are just being tolerance of Buhari and hopes he finishes his tenure.

I don't trust PDP.
thank u bro .
why should people vote pdp if they want good governance.
pdp left infrastructural decays no health systems,epileptic power supplys, bad education system ,herdsmen killings, insurgency in north east region despite. making
78.8 trillions from 1999 till 2015.
they want to vote atiku just to spite buhari and tinubu not because of good governance.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by forgiveness: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
thank u bro .
why should people vote pdp if they want good governance.
pdp left infrastructural decays no health systems,epileptic power supplys, bad education system ,herdsmen killings, insurgency in north east region despite. making
78.8 trillions from 1999 till 2015.
they want to vote atiku just to spite buhari and tinubu not because of good governance.

PDP is worst than. APC. I can't trust them.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
tell me why you will vote pdp
i am yoruba and i dont care if the president or vp is my villager. they dont care about u and i. so grow up. Osinbajo is an hypocrite . let Atiku chose a northerner as his VP. i go still vote am. what did we benefit with obj as president in SW did he even fix the road to his town what did GEJ do too. grow up

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
forgiveness:

PDP is worst than. APC. I can't trust them.
we all know harsh economic realities that affected buhari's adminstration. pdp spent multi-millions of dollars just for presidential primaries how much will they spend for their party activities if they finally get to power.
pdp did nothing for yorubas from 1999 till 2015. all the critical infrastructures we enjoyed today re done by our governors .buhari adminstration has initiated a big project like lagos to ibadan railways and part will be delivered in december.
lagos to kano too is ongoing ,apapa road that have suffered neglect for 16 years of pdp rule was done when fashola grant dangote tax holiday to fix the road .fashola is also working on other federal roads and housing projects scheme should we close our eyes to all these and allow igbos to mislead us in voting a party that done nothing for us in 16. years.

it is not going to be possible jonathan got 45% of votes last election because he was a southerner and incumbent this time around Apc must clear south west with 95% votes let igbos too vote massively for pdp then we know who decides the winner
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
i am yoruba and i dont care if the president or vp is my villager. they dont care about u and i. so grow up. Osinbajo is an hypocrite . let Atiku chose a northerner as his VP. i go still vote am. what did we benefit with obj as president in SW did he even fix the road to his town what did GEJ do too. grow up
obasanjo didnt do anything for yorubas because he was forced on yoruba against their wish thats why yorubas didnt vote for obj.
pdp did nothing for yorubas from 1999 till 2015. all the critical infrastructures we enjoyed today re done by our governors .buhari adminstration has initiated a big project like lagos to ibadan railways and part will be delivered in december.
lagos to kano too is ongoing ,apapa road that have suffered neglect for 16 years of pdp rule was done when fashola grant dangote tax holiday to fix the road .fashola is also working on other federal roads and housing projects scheme should we close our eyes to all these and allow igbos to mislead us in voting a party that done nothing for us in 16. years.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by forgiveness: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
we all know harsh economic realities that affected buhari's adminstration. pdp spent multi-millions of dollars just for presidential primaries how much will they spend for their party activities if they finally get to power.

it is not going to be possible jonathan got 45% of votes last election because he was a southerner and incumbent this time around Apc must clear south west with 95% votes let igbos too vote massively for pdp then we know who decides the winner

I agree APC did nothing in the West but you should also know they did nada in the East too. The point is PDP syphoned money meant for development among dem dem.

Anyway, APC all the way.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by dchem(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
The middle belt will decide who wins 2019 election not Igbo or Yoruba. Considering the current administration's wicked acts in that zone I believe Atiku has won the election already considering he is Fulani also. Even the north knows the hunger Buhari brought to the land and some will vote for Atiku even though Buhari will still pull the highest vote from the Core Northern region.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Johnnyessence(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
forgiveness:

I don't trust PDP.
A big fat lie here, the same clueless and lifeless buhari promise us that he will only spent 4 years in power, please what is stopping him from yielding to that promise. besides buhari is a clueless liar and a propagandist. Atiku all the way.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
obasanjo didnt do anything for yorubas because he was forced on yoruba against their wish thats why yorubas didnt vote for obj.
yen yen yen, what has igbos got to do with this GEJ started the rail revolution and PMB continued , Atiku is bound to continue too.Atiku is a northerner. as u can see what happened in osun an APC state, 250k pple voted for dullard cos they were fed up of aregbe and APC. Buharis govt has been nothing but hardship. Atiku all the way. if he messess up too he gets voted out

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by belva5: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
lol op have u eaten today
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by forgiveness: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie here, the same clueless and lifeless buhari promise us that he will only spent 4 years in power, please what is stopping him from yielding to that promise. besides buhari is a clueless liar and a propagandist. Atiku all the way.

That is the reason it is better to endure another 4 years of bubu lies and fraud than enter one chance with Atiku for another 8 years of lies and fraud. wink
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
yen yen yen, what has igbos got to do with this Atiku is a northerner. as u can see what happened in osun an APC state, 250k pple voted for dullard cos they were fed up of aregbe and APC. Buharis govt has been nothing but hardship. Atiku all the way. if he messess up too he gets voted out
bla bla bla .what happened in osun is a yoruba affairs between oyetola and adeleke.it has nothing to do with fulanis affairs btw atiku and buhari.

pdp won 5 states in southwest except osun in 2011 presidential elections.

but lost all southwest states in gubernatorial elections in 2011 just one week btw presidential and gubernatorial elections.
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
bla bla bla .what happened in osun is a yoruba affairs between oyetola and adeleke.it has nothing to do with fulanis affairs btw atiku and buhari.

pdp won 5 states in southwest except osun in 2011 presidential elections.

but lost all southwest states in gubernatorial elections in 2011 just one week btw presidential and gubernatorial elections.
Buhari is a failure. lets Atikulate. he messess up we show him the door in 2023. leave tribal craps alone. omo naija ni wa. German english scotish and irish americans forget about their tribes and became one america for them to grow. we are nigerians not tribes
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by ORIENTATION101: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Buhari is a failure. lets Atikulate. he messess up we show him the door in 2023. leave tribal craps alone. omo naija ni wa. German english scotish and irish americans forget about their tribes and became one america for them to grow. we are nigerians not tribes
atiku too is a failure , a treasury looter, a wanted criminal that was party of the system that ground nigeria when he was a vp for 8 years.
if you want good governance as a patriotic nigerian vote other credible candidates not recycled old Atiku
Re: 2019 Elections : Yorubas Dont Let Your Leaders Labour In Vain by Johnnyessence(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
forgiveness:

That is the reason it is better to endure another 4 years of bubu lies and fraud than enter one chance with Atiku for another 8 years of lies and fraud. wink
enough is enough of buhari government. it is all lies and propaganda in his government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lord Spoke To Me Last Night... / Pdp's Fintiri Cruises To Victory In Adamawa Guber Poll / A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.