Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Burna Boy Used A Car In An Epic Entrance Into His Sold Out Show At The 02 Arena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Used A Car In An Epic Entrance Into His Sold Out Show At The 02 Arena (741 Views)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Used A Car In An Epic Entrance Into His Sold Out Show At The 02 Arena by Naijapledge: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigeria musician, Burna Boy as added his name to the record book of African artist that has sold out their shows at the 02 academy arena.

In his sold out concert, one of the event that stole the night was his entrance. Burna Boy pulled up in a car to the stage of his show as everywhere lights up.

Gist via: https://naijapledge.com/2018/10/burna-boy-used-a-car-in-an-epic-entrance-into-his-sold-out-show-at-the-02-academy-brixton/

Re: Burna Boy Used A Car In An Epic Entrance Into His Sold Out Show At The 02 Arena by manmoraskk: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ride on bro.
Re: Burna Boy Used A Car In An Epic Entrance Into His Sold Out Show At The 02 Arena by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Honestly, burna is underrated. No bad song atall. Whenever I'm listening to his song YE, even if it's president that Is calling me I must finish d song fes before attending to Any other thing. Kisses for u

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour And His Daughter Rocks Traditional Attire As She Turns 4 / Bobrisky Advises Women On How To Be Classy So As To Attract Their Dream Man / Davido Rewards Boy With N1m For Protecting Girls In His Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.