Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos (38177 Views)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by RedDoor: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Davido super excited as massive crowd turned up for his music concert "A Good Time With Davido" sold out in Lagos.

It was a sold out concert despite the entry ticket fee of ten thousand naira per individual and hundred thousand naira per individual for VVIP ticket.

Davido and his fiancée Chef Chioma took to their various Instagram social media page to celebrate on the amazing sold out concert!

Don Jazzy, Ubi Franklin and lots of celebrities reacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS4JJoHFPeY

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by RedDoor: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
His fiancée "The Chef Chi" is not left out in the celebration

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Kingosytex(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kudos to Davido!!!!!

in spite of the fact that the young man was born rich, he isn't relenting in his endeavours. He keeps striving to be the best.

Froggy is the man....#Teamfroggy.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Mrop(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
angry
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by sLentlover7778(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
When you're big you're big Abeg..... God bless you Papa Ifeanyi.. grin grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rochasokorocha:
Don Jazzy called him Baddest

Ubi Franklin triple Mg called him King

I say Wizkid How are you?

Mscheew! This Wizkid? Abi these responses? angry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by MariaAngeles: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hard work pays !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by iCauseTrouble: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Onyi22(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
It was a huge fun, I really enjoyed myself at d concept, congratulations to Davido, more success

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Lordjb: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mtchew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by adarayz(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
W
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by drips8(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
I just hate this Guy
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Tembebe: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
And let the serious ass licking begin.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Goderlist:
I just hate this Guy

You're just a poor broke man nah. You envy wealth.

37 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by TLION(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Goderlist:
I just hate this Guy
. Lmao grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by wonuks(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
cool
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by TLION(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
I love wizkid

That dude is Talented

I love David

That dude is a hard working guy

Just like Ronaldo and messi

But anyhow one pass one

11 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by amaniro: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stevecovey:

Mscheew! This Wizkid? Abi these responses? angry

somebody was killed in wizkid concert and somebody was blessed in David's concert

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by joepepsy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Where you see money pay gate fee.. grin
Onyi22:
It was a huge fun, I really enjoyed myself at d concept, congratulations to Davido, more success

8 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by adeseun0810: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
In fact, the guy is a fucking hustler despite his riches family background. I give double tuale for the guy...Davidooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Waterypussy2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Goderlist:
I just hate this Guy
Kill yourself sir and before you do that, ask your dad what he was doing in his youth when Davido's father was hustling. Still ask yourself why you are hating on a boy old enough to be your younger brother and has more money than you can ever be even if you decide not to commit the suicide again. You can kill yourself now sir, it's time

30 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by tstx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by isama3(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Onyi22:
I sent you a pm, can we chat privately?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by philip0906(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol

Soon they'll buy bentley with all una 10k ticket and oppress una for Instagram

Na gather gather dey form shit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) / Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Traditional Marriage Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.