Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

self-servicing While Sleeping! Possible? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / self-servicing While Sleeping! Possible? (749 Views)

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

self-servicing While Sleeping! Possible? by tEsLim(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
People say mastuubating is good to ease of stress or when you can't really get the real thing. But in the case of a married woman who claims she didn't even know when she was doing it,  claiming she was asleep all the while even till heavenly feeling; and its been happening atleast a 7th time. Could it be denial or spiritual problem? Is it possible to be self-servicing while sleeping without knowing? And still denying wet dreams or consciousness of the indulgence.

I'm not against mastubating but just against someone in denial. I've read Nigerian Christians talk about spirit husband and wives could it be such case? Because there are lots of things I dont believe spiritually. Or maybe they're just over-rated myths.

Any inputs?
Re: self-servicing While Sleeping! Possible? by omega25red(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
not spiritual about it you can't control your dreams and if you happen to have a sex dream then so be it.
Re: self-servicing While Sleeping! Possible? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
@poster
if people can sleep walk or even sleep talk then i guess sleep mastur*bation is possible.

also the way you found her mast*urbating is very important. if you woke up and she jump up and said that she was sleep masturb*ating then she is bullshiiiting you but if you wake up and she is happily pleasing herself while you are looking straight at her then you should know that something abnormal is going on with this gal.

(1) (Reply)

A Story To Live By / Guest Dies, Some Are Seriously Ill After A Wedding Feast / 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.