Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (67765 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Damn. Girls r spoiling everyday

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op first of all, are you sure she was self-servicing?
What was her facial expression?
Did she notice your presence? If she did, what was her reaction?

If you actually believe she was self-servicing, I think the best thing is to talk to her mum
Her mum should explain these things to her.

Parents should endeavor to teach their children these things early. Mothers should not shy away from sex related discussions with their daughters. It helps these girls to be aware of themselves.

Its really a pity that these days we can't curb the kind of things our this kids are being exposed to on a daily bases, both by media and by peers.

37 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by utytill(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eyaaah,pls wey d pic or video or u know sha..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
utytill:
Eyaaah,pls wey d pic or video or u know sha..
you want me to video or snap my niece masturbating? Thatz clever

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by suyamasta(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes,
whatss her age range

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by princeogbeide1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Y didn't u beat her? Give her 12strocks of cane

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by suyamasta(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
princeogbeide1:
haba na dats cruel
u wey start at age 5

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by princeogbeide1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Y didn't you beat her? Give her 12 strokes of cane

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
I'ont blame her, she gains pleasure in it....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by AndreRose(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
You can't just conclude. Her facial expression and reaction when she noticed you matters. Maybe something was itching her down their and she was scratching it.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

whatss her age range
I think 13-15 cus the younger brother is 9( we did his birthday december)

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
princeogbeide1:
she is a girl, beating her will leave a mark on her body and surely her parents will ask questions

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
AndreRose:
You can't just conclude. Her facial expression and reaction when she noticed you matters. Maybe something was itching her down their and she was scratching it.
when I entered she didn't notice she was still touching herself is not an itch. Because it was when I later shouted her name thatz when she quickly remove her hand and pull her shirt .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Reminez(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Some Paedophile don dey lick the girl ogbonno somewhere. #endtime cry

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by suyamasta(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
to be sincere she isnt too young ooo, i remember i started around 12 or so!
any thing u do now might have an effect on her sexual orientation!
infact this happens majorly its just that u caught her in d act

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

to be sincere she isnt too young ooo, i remember i started around 12 or so!
any thing u do now might have an effect on her sexual orientation!
infact this happens majorly its just that u caught her in d act
are you saying is normal?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Sarimah(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
don't tell her mum yet ...why not talk to her first?wat was her reaction when she saw u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by AndreRose(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
when I entered she didn't notice she was still touching herself is not an itch. Because it was when I later shouted her name thatz when she quickly remove her hand and pull her shirt .
What was her look after you called her name? Was it someone that was caught in the act look or just a normal "oops my uncle saw me scratching my vagina look"?
She's your niece talk to her too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by suyamasta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
are you saying is normal?
morally no
but realistically yes its normal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op undecidedundecidedundecided

Are you sure she was self-servicing?

By the way, your story is not complete. What was her facial expression?
Did you talk to her?
hmmm CIA. wants to know every detail

10 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
don't tell her mum yet ...why not talk to her first?wat was her reaction when she saw u?
talk to her about her sexuality? I dont think I can. I was in hurry because of a match, I didn't wait to see her reaction. I left immediately

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by cirmuell(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
cooked up story abi demential? Your first post said the brother is 11. undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
AndreRose:

What was her look after you called her name? Was it someone that was caught in the act look or just a normal "oops my nephew saw me scratching my vagina look"?
She's your nephew talk to her too.
she was shocked as well.............if not that I left immediately because of a football game she would have beg me not to tell . I caught her live!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
cirmuell:
cooked up story abi demential? Your first post said the brother is 11. undecided
sorry is 9 I remember we did his birthday decemeber I will modify

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by tare22(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op undecidedundecidedundecided

Are you sure she was self-servicing?

By the way, your story is not complete. What was her facial expression?
Did you talk to her?
Wats self-servicing?

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by AndreRose(f): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
she was shocked as well.............if not that I left immediately because of a football game she would have beg me not to tell . I caught her live!
Hmm...well, I think you should talk to her.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

.....SHAME ON U...You Peterfile...Why wud u look at a 9yer old?? ... u shud be locked in Prison..SHAME ON YOU!!! angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:

...Guys like u shud be locked up...serrrriously....how dare u lookat a 9yer old Pikin?? SHAME ON U BRO!! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by mirexxx(f): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
hmmm tell her mom.
i know why am saying this
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

...Guys like u shud be locked up...serrrriously....how dare u lookat a 9yer old Pikin?? SHAME ON U BRO!! undecided
mr cork are you on weed this evening? I don't think you read and understand.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
hmmm tell her mom.
i know why am saying this
thankz .....thatz what I want to do, I bet she will hate me for it, and I pray her mum won't take offence( she doesn't like her husband siblings that much)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.