Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (37604 Views)

Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by zubby29(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

There is nothing tough about making the decision to secure your political 'investment' where you are strongly on ground in 2/3 of the south (SESS) over throwing it to 1/3 of the South which is SW where you are not sure and also risk losing the SESS region which

It is not a tough decision, it should actually be PDP easiest decision. Anytime PDP wants to pacify SW, they scuttle it and shoot themselves in the foot. In 2011, we remember how PDP zoned the speakership of House of Rep to SW, a Hon Modinat from Oyo was projected to take the seat, but yorubas combined with north to vote against their own on the orders of tinubu in order to monopolize power in Tinubu's hands kill off pdp opposition of tinubu's power in the SW. Tambuwal from NW got the speakership meant for the SW and Tinubu was a happy man.

The same yorubas who voted against their own PDP Honorable becoming HOR speaker, started crying that GEJ and PDP was marginalizing them.

What has PDP not done for yorubas, they've made yorubas president, zoned important positions to them, yet they scuttlevit because jagaban ordered them to do so.

PDP have tried for SW ingrates, they should concentrate on SE and SS abeg.
u got a point though but loosing Sw won't help pdp
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by dazzlingd(m): 5:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Westaslave2:
Knw it as u av cursed cyynthiakiss ! I put my hand on my breast n lay an abominable curse on u n ur generation 2 come! D pains common man faces 2 put food on d table,d blood of innocent unijos students killed ,d suicide committed by common man , d pains of orphans ,d death of parents who was killed by ur master fulani buhari n d death of christian clergy wl forever haunt u 4 cursing cynthia a lady who better gud nigeria ...heaven is my witness ,Mind u my curse wl come 2 pass !

First, let me greet you with the peace of the universe.
Since you have decided go put your hands into things you don't know, have you heard of boomerang, as you have imagined, so shall it befall in return with a force which is equal and opposite.

Well know this, I did not just curse Cynthia, she's fake, she's among those propagating Yoruba muslim/ Christian hatred on nairaland.. Cynthia claims to be a Yoruba Christian who speaks hate speech against yoruba Muslim, a method to inspire hatred and cause division. My reason for trashing him/her has nothing to do with atiku/buhari but you jumped from no where and begin to spit venom which is surely going to fall on your head.

Now tell me, do you think you have displayed any atom of wisdom and sense by senselessly quoting me without understanding the genesis? The person I quoted did not respond because he/she knows it's guilty. Didnt wonder why?

Do you think that the breast you just touched shouldn't rotten with breast cancer? If I curse you that way, am I not justified because I've done no wrong to you.

Now tell me, which curse will work, mine or yours because I did no wrong to you, well I forgive you because you did it out of ignorance and a low IQ , peace unto everyone.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by tunjijones(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Okonjo is Igbo from the SS and a darling of the SE. Which ever way. Igbo is Igbo. grin

Okonjo can't get the VP ticket. What has she contributed to pdp for her to be given the VP?
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by EasternActivist: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2018
tunjijones:

Okonjo can't get the VP ticket. What has she contributed to pdp for her to be given the VP?

What did osibanjo contribute to Nigeria and APC before he was mounted as VP.

No make jealously and hatred render you unfortunate in life.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by tunjijones(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

What did osibanjo contribute to Nigeria and APC before he was mounted as VP.

No make jealously and blindness render you unfortunate in life.

Tinubu brought in Osinbajo. Now tell me who wld bring Okonjo?

And the last phase u made us very foolish coming from an idiot. Of what benefit is Osinbajo to me or what benefit wld Okonjo be to me shd she become the VP. Like I care? I jst said what I feel without adding any insult or abuses.

But ur brain is too clugged with dust for you to discuss without any iota of insult. Now I knw that u are indeed a fool.

Like I give a Bleep abt any politician
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by IbrahimDamola: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2018
tunjijones:

What was osibande's contribution to APC before he given the VP ticket. Most people didn't even know who he was before 2015?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by EasternActivist: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2018
tunjijones:

Tinubu brought in Osinbajo. Now tell me who wld bring Okonjo?

And the last phase u made us very foolish coming from an idiot. Of what benefit is Osinbajo to me or what benefit wld Okonjo be to me shd she become the VP. Like I care? I jst said what I feel without adding any insult or abuses.

But ur brain is too clugged with dust for you to discuss without any iota of insult. Now I knw that u are indeed a fool.

Like I give a Bleep abt any politician

Igbos will bring in NOI or any other person with Igbo root than allow the likes of a gworo chewing walking dead grandpa controlling you mofos like slaves and determining their fates.

If you don't care about them why mentioning their names if you ain't dull
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by tunjijones(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

Igbos will bring in NOI or any other person with Igbo root than allow the likes of a gworo chewing walking dead grandpa controlling you mofos like slaves determine their fates.

If you don't care about them why mentioning their names if you ain't dull

Ohhh igbo is now interested in the politics of Nigeria.
You guys dnt want biafra anymore.
You pple are jst confused set of human being that's why nobody ever take you pple serious.

No more ofensala day. Confused pple
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by EasternActivist: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
tunjijones:

Ohhh igbo is now interested in the politics of Nigeria.
You guys dnt want biafra anymore.
You pple are jst confused set of human being that's why nobody ever take you pple serious.

No more ofensala day. Confused pple

Thank you, since you've exhausted your atom of decency. Can you now mind your own business.
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by oodualover: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
For some perspective, there are well over one million Igbos in Kano State alone...

200,000 Yorubas in Kano, well we shall see about that...
Lol! We shall see
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by tunjijones(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

Thank you, since you've exhausted your atom of decency. Can you now mind your own business.
Thank you. smiley

You started the crap and i gave you back in your own coin.

Always try to have a decent conversation without insults and tantrums. I really hate insulting pple online.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by sangresan(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2018
reality1010:
Zik led Igbos into political alliance wt d North because Awo was never sincere in his political alliance.It was on record that Awo would go to Saurdana,strike an alliance and promised nt to go into alliance wt another person but behind he would go to Zik to strike another alliance.By d time Saudana would call Zik to inform him about d alliance wt Awo,Zik would be shock to tell him that Awo had just had an alliance wt him. What did d SW do to GEJ that made him president.Hw come u r quick to forget d Amazon Dora Akunyili that told d world that Yardua was nt fit to rule. If she was alive she would v spoken about d same unfitness of PMB which Aisha Buhari has been protesting on.Your Jagaban is there,Fashola,Baba omo kekere Bisi Akande r all there even ur certificates forgers Adeosun and Shittu v never been bold to tell PMB d truth or tell Nigerians. Because of u ppl's selfishness u can never be truthful. Mark my words,Yorubas will vote still on sophistication which is tribalism but ur votes buying syndrome will tear d region apart.You knw every SW person wants to be a godfather or godmother and they dont tolerate opposition in their midst.A huge impact frm Atiku will destroy SW.Continue wt ur APC and stop negotiating VP in PDP because u cannot reap where u didnt sow.

You mentioned Dora's role (which we all recognize), I mentioned up to 4 Yorubas who played prominent parts...I didn't even mention how Obj stole the thunder from Yar'adua's cabal to hand over to Goodluck...And I didn't mention how Obj battled with powerful Northern power-mongers before Goodluck was allowed to contest in 2011.

Let's not talk about the Ijaw emissaries sent to Awolowo's family to help convince Yoruba's to give Goodluck the chance...If you are in doubt, ask Comrade Joseph Evah - He is still alive.

You probably think all us here are cuckoo to believe the lies you are vomiting here...It's on record that Awo was categorical in his stand never to go into an alliance with Ahmadu Bello's conservative North...Go and read Nigerian history or ask from elders around you...Don't depend on "dem-say, dem-say" talks which you picked up from beer parlour gossips.

You be dindinrin...So, Igbos now own PDP?

And none of your leaders has ever "tasted" the Presidency, in any capacity, since the commencement of the present dispensation in 1998?

Small time, you will even claim that you own Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Rilwayne001: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
From all indications, I'm starting to see that Buhari still have upper hand than Atiku. Whoever Atiku is picking as running mate will definitely limit his number of votes from either SE or SW. No doubt, he's never going to get much from South West should he pick a SE running mate. He's going to do far less than Jonathan did and once that happen, he loses.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Westaslave2(f): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

First, let me greet you with the peace of the universe.
Since you have decided go put your hands into things you don't know, have you heard of boomerang, as you have imagined, so shall it befall in return with a force which is equal and opposite.

Well know this, I did not just curse Cynthia, she's fake, she's among those propagating Yoruba muslim/ Christian hatred on nairaland.. Cynthia claims to be a Yoruba Christian who speaks hate speech against yoruba Muslim, a method to inspire hatred and cause division. My reason for trashing him/her has nothing to do with atiku/buhari but you jumped from no where and begin to spit venom which is surely going to fall on your head.

Now tell me, do you think you have displayed any atom of wisdom and sense by senselessly quoting me without understanding the genesis? The person I quoted did not respond because he/she knows it's guilty. Didnt wonder why?

Do you think that the breast you just touched shouldn't rotten with breast cancer? If I curse you that way, am I not justified because I've done no wrong to you.

Now tell me, which curse will work, mine or yours because I did no wrong to you, well I forgive you because you did it out of ignorance and a low IQ , peace unto everyone.
D unemployment rate n d rate of poverty cum death growing at d speed of light u ar nt concerned at all, All u want is 2 vote a terrorist wt a secret agenda, U knw at d back of ur mind dat buhari is a tyrant but d hatred on igbos,osinbanjo n stupidity wont allow u pple reason...cynthiakiss just want a calm nigeria n u cursed her thinking mother nature wl spare
.Let me tell u d truth 2 avoid curses make sure u ar on d gud side but no u ar wt d 2 greatest ritualist in africa if nt world in tinubu n buhari, n u knw dey a satanic n u still support dem just 2 get 2 igbos! I cursed u wt a weeping heart but wt penance frm u i cant revoke,
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by dazzlingd(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Westaslave2:
D unemployment rate n d rate of poverty cum death growing at d speed of light u ar nt concerned at all, All u want is 2 vote a terrorist wt a secret agenda, U knw at d back of ur mind dat buhari is a tyrant but d hatred on igbos,osinbanjo n stupidity wont allow u pple reason...cynthiakiss just want a calm nigeria n u cursed her thinking mother nature wl spare
.Let me tell u d truth 2 avoid curses make sure u ar on d gud side but no u ar wt d 2 greatest ritualist in africa if nt world in tinubu n buhari, n u knw dey a satanic n u still support dem just 2 get 2 igbos! I cursed u wt a weeping heart but wt penance frm u i cant revoke,

Now who's the tyrant? I have the right to vote whomever I want and it's my right not yours . I won't curse anybody voting atiku, I only curse anybody that will use politics to bring division just as Cynthia was doing, (you can check Cynthia's profile because its so obvious u don't even know what you are fighting about). I'm not even a religious person yet I won't hesitate to curse anyone that would use christian/muslim to preach hate speeches.

Now it's obvious you are mentally demented and can't understand simple explanation...read and understand slowly, I cursed Cynthia only because she is using politics to propagate Yoruba Muslim/ christian hate speech, you dumb dingbat.
Quote me anywhere I have ever cursed anyone for voting anyone, we can only buly ourselves with insults and whatever I do here ends here.

And you think I care much about your useless curses because they are meaningless to me. You are cursed with hatred and low IQ. Now don't lemme curse proper for this your display of elephantine idiocy. I'm just pitying you because if I should empty some dirty words to you, you won't sleep this night. Hypertension will just kill you for nothing. Pig.

Btw, why is Cynthia not responding and you are responding ... Oh alternate moniker, jobless pigs.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by oodualover: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Ugly luking moslem talking, shut ur trap ..
Who is this clown?
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by dazzlingd(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
ur comment is d best here! women ar so powerful,guys ar just talking trash!

Joblessness is not good, but using alternate monikers to converse with yourself is insanity.
Cynthia/anaqueen/ibrahimdamilo and several others... Your madness no good.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by dazzlingd(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
oodualover:

Who is this clown?

Igbos have gone to open several alternate monikers, they have one identity, they hate Muslims and are used to Yoruba Muslims/ Yoruba Christian . They use female as their gender. That's how to know them, they are jobless and frustrated. But very soon, na lagoon go rush dem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
reality1010:
Zik led Igbos into political alliance wt d North because Awo was never sincere in his political alliance.It was on record that Awo would go to Saurdana,strike an alliance and promised nt to go into alliance wt another person but behind he would go to Zik to strike another alliance.By d time Saudana would call Zik to inform him about d alliance wt Awo,Zik would be shock to tell him that Awo had just had an alliance wt him. What did d SW do to GEJ that made him president.Hw come u r quick to forget d Amazon Dora Akunyili that told d world that Yardua was nt fit to rule. If she was alive she would v spoken about d same unfitness of PMB which Aisha Buhari has been protesting on.Your Jagaban is there,Fashola,Baba omo kekere Bisi Akande r all there even ur certificates forgers Adeosun and Shittu v never been bold to tell PMB d truth or tell Nigerians. Because of u ppl's selfishness u can never be truthful. Mark my words,Yorubas will vote still on sophistication which is tribalism but ur votes buying syndrome will tear d region apart.You knw every SW person wants to be a godfather or godmother and they dont tolerate opposition in their midst.A huge impact frm Atiku will destroy SW.Continue wt ur APC and stop negotiating VP in PDP because u cannot reap where u didnt sow.
teach dem d truth!
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Ziggylady(f): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

This my yoruba musleem muric-inspired APC brother have been writhing in pains since the emergence of Atiku and very likely possibility of SE VP. grin

it has become a herculean task for him to make a single powerful anti-ibo comment that will garner huge likes as his co-zombies are also in pains as today have been a very bad day for them in the business of anti-ibo comment propagation. grin

He has resolved to silly meaningless watery one-liners with fake smiling emoticons to hide his misery. grin

E dey pain am no be small. Werey n sukun. E ti ri nkakan. grin

You are the most hilarious dude on this political section....Most of your posts against ndi ofe mmanu cracks me up cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by reality1010: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
sangresan:

You mentioned Dora's role (which we all recognize), I mentioned up to 4 Yorubas who played prominent parts...I didn't even mention how Obj stole the thunder from Yar'adua's cabal to hand over to Goodluck...And I didn't mention how Obj battled with powerful Northern power-mongers before Goodluck was allowed to contest in 2011.

Let's not talk about the Ijaw emissaries sent to Awolowo's family to help convince Yoruba's to give Goodluck the chance...If you are in doubt, ask Comrade Joseph Evah - He is still alive.

You probably think all us here are cuckoo to believe the lies you are vomiting here...It's on record that Awo was categorical in his stand never to go into an alliance with Ahmadu Bello's conservative North...Go and read Nigerian history or ask from elders around you...Don't depend on "dem-say, dem-say" talks which you picked up from beer parlour gossips.

You be dindinrin...So, Igbos now own PDP?

And none of your leaders has ever "tasted" the Presidency, in any capacity, since the commencement of the present dispensation in 1998?

Small time, you will even claim that you own Nigeria.
I still wonder why some of u SW ppl always praise ur efforts whereas u efforts r nothing compared to others.OBJ was single handedly made president for 8yrs by d SE mainly whereas u SW voted Olu Falae.The SE,SS,Middle Belt and North v never mouthed over this.Your votes from ur region didnt count and made no impact.Igbos r in Lagos and across SW states,u saw what they did in 2015 if nt for Tinubu rigging.SW was quick to play d betrayal under Yardua because Yardua refused to acceded to their selfish demand of giving them core ministers.Voting PMB in 2015 was SW greedy choice.SE refused based on intergrity and they v been proved right.Nigeria is a laughing stock locally,continentally and Internationally but u SW ppl love it because ur ppl r there stealing.SW ppl v changed from one party to another,AD,ACN,APC,once defeated they will make noise again.But SE v remain resolute with intergrity intact.APGA is still a political party.Democratic political culture is visible in SE and they dont vote on sentiment and tribalism,unlike d SW ppl.SW political sophistication lies on their ethnic character, and mayopic attitude to collective issues.godfatherism v been destroyed long ago in Nigeria political by Ngige and Peter Obi,however it is still d best form of politics for SW.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Westaslave2(f): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
reality1010:
I still wonder why some of u SW ppl always praise ur efforts whereas u efforts r nothing compared to others.OBJ was single handedly made president for 8yrs by d SE mainly whereas u SW voted Olu Falae.The SE,SS,Middle Belt and North v never mouthed over this.Your votes from ur region didnt count and made no impact.Igbos r in Lagos and across SW states,u saw what they did in 2015 if nt for Tinubu rigging.SW was quick to play d betrayal under Yardua because Yardua refused to acceded to their selfish demand of giving them core ministers.Voting PMB in 2015 was SW greedy choice.SE refused based on intergrity and they v been proved right.Nigeria is a laughing stock locally,continentally and Internationally but u SW ppl love it because ur ppl r there stealing.SW ppl v changed from one party to another,AD,ACN,APC,once defeated they will make noise again.But SE v remain resolute with intergrity intact.APGA is still a political party.Democratic political culture is visible in SE and they dont vote on sentiment and tribalism,unlike d SW ppl.SW political sophistication lies on their ethnic character, and mayopic attitude to collective issues.godfatherism v been destroyed long ago in Nigeria political by Ngige and Peter Obi,however it is still d best form of politics for SW.
dey ar really stupid,dey said is d best form of politics 4 dem...if dia is restructuring west wl suffer penury
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Enugupikin: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
gurnam:

Fear fear! Na your father owned PDP? grin
same way no be ur mama or papa get APC
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by gurnam: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Enugupikin:

same way no be ur mama or papa get APC

Yes!! But because you lack strength for political competition, you will rather beg like you are begging now for them to give you position.

Atiku slaves grin
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Enugupikin: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
gurnam:

Yes!! But because you lack strength for political competition, you will rather beg like you are begging now for them to give you position.

Atiku slaves grin
buhari slaves
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by gurnam: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2018
Enugupikin:

buhari slaves

In your case, you are actually beginning to be a slave after your Biafra misadventure grin
Re: Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain by Baselm: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Oga let's stop deceiving ourselves, yoruba APC members on orders of your jagaban aligned with the north to vote against mulikat Adeola who was PDP candidate for the speakership. Mulikat Adeola was voted for by only PDP members but yorubas who were mainly APC member lawmakers, combined with the north who voted for their own tambuwal to vote against Hon Mulikat, effectively scheming themselves out.

We are in internet era, you will not be allowed to revise historical records that happened right before our very eyes. I can dig up threads here on NL showing yoruba APC e-rats like Aresa, Dayokanu, ileke-idi, desola, midolian etc. rejoicing about the failure of Mulikat/PDP in clinching HOR speakership and congratulating tinubu and tambuwal.

Do yorubas suffer poor memory problems or is it politically-induced amnesia?

when did the North become a political party? you said Yoruba APC members combined with the North,my question is, which party is the North?

You are yet to answer the role Tinubu played in SW losing APC chairmanship slot too, since he calls the big shots within PDP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.