Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses (7988 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / Obasanjo Strikes Again, Denies Ararume Nnpc Chairmanship Slot / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

He knows this fact.

What will he do now? Ebora Owu is at a crossroad now perhaps for the first time in his life
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
jmaine:

So in your warped wisdom you did rather have the exposed Buhari crook win a second term cos you are now feeding fat on the looting sleeze going on.

Your nonsense corruption mantra wont fly this time around cos the electorates have seen through the deceit of the ruling party.

Who are the electorates you speak of? The politicians that want appointments? the politicians raped daily by the EFCC? the politicians looking for a higher stake in the national purse? I ask again, who are these electorates you speak of?
It is most Sardonic when I ask noise makers like you what is wrong with Buhari, then the person tells me a politicians problem not connected to him, what do you expect me to reply the fellow?
Choosing Atiku over buhari is an ignorant move if you have a clue who Atiku is.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hehehe read the history about the 3rd term saga before quoting me again please

You will discover that to stop the 3 term bid took more than just a person

May be you were born yesterday to think you know what is common knowledge to those that lived through the era, please shift!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jmaine: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

Who are the electorates you speak of? The politicians that want appointments? the politicians raped daily by the EFCC? the politicians looking for a higher stake in the national purse? I ask again, who are these electorates you speak of?
It is most Sardonic when I ask noise makers like you what is wrong with Buhari, then the person tells me a politicians problem not connected to him , what do you expect me to reply the fellow?

Politicians problem not connected to him? You should shut up henceforth lest you mess up yourself..
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by dyydxx: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

It is most Sardonic when I ask noise makers like you what is wrong with Buhari, then the person tells me a politicians problem not connected to him, what do you expect me to reply the fellow?

I am not so sure that is true anymore. This past 3.5 years have opened my eyes. Atiku is corrupt no doubt, Buhari isn't. But Buhari surrounded himself with the same thieves from PDP who decamped to APC to make his election a reality. he took almost 7 months to appoint the same crooks into his ministry. His biggest selling point, which is the Anti-corruption campaign is selective and vindictive and several criminals are still walking around scot-free. No one single successful conviction of any high profiled thief. He has a permission structure that allows corruption, several examples include the ongoing Oil subsidy, the NNPC 9 trillion naira corruption scandals etc. Even those that are confirmed corrupt, Like babachir lawal, Maina and the rest how long does it take to get them fired, almost 8 months. It took almost 5 months to fire Kemi- Adeosun. You have shittu still working around as a Minister and I go on and on on several corrupt elements in this so called Mr Integrity's cabinet.

What about the economy? this guy hasn't got a clue. where are the dividends of the EGRP? nowhere to be found. Security nko, Dapchi girls saga and the herders/farmers crisis. These are still ravaging the country. Add to it the persistent 6-monthly UK medical leave trips then you begin to see this man has no business being re-elected. There are no solid successes he can run on.

He is also nepotistic, I have never seen a leader has nepotistic as this Buhari guy, every cconceivable posts go to Northerners. Like I said, his strongest selling point which was he isn't corrupt has been proven to be a facade by what has been going on for the past 3.5 years. Buhari has had his chance.

I dont necessarily like Atiku, but he talks restructuring which Buhari has refused too even consider. I'm not saying Atiku will do it but it's refreshing having a presidential candidate discuss such. It is my firm believe that if anyone cannot perform in 4 years he shouldn't be re-elected. Buhari has no business being re-elected. He doesn't understand nor have what it takes to lead the country to a better place. let another person try, if he disappoints too he can also be voted out after 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

What will he do now? Ebora Owu is at a crossroad now perhaps for the first time in his life
Such is life.
I still think he has been at this stage before.
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by yerimastyle(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Baawaa:
Atiku should forget it,he is too desperate to become president
what's the difference between Atiku and buhari ?
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Don't mind Obj.

A man who fights all the presidents after him should not be taken serious..
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
author=dyydxx post=71920219]

I am not so sure that is true anymore. This past 3.5 years have opened my eyes. Atiku is corrupt no doubt, Buhari isn't. But Buhari surrounded himself with the same thieves from PDP who decamped to APC to make his election a reality. he took almost 7 months to appoint the same crooks into his ministry.

Here he goes again, everybody goes into his closet, conjures cheap lies, pass it on as a national problem when he is the one that has the problem, now listen if you still have the capacity to reason, Buhari said he doesn't want Ministers at the beginning of his administration, he used permanent secretaries most of whom are very experienced civil servants that understand the working of Government. Being a new government, not even a M0r0n can fault that move.
The ministers were later appointed in September 2015 when ignorant losers like yourself was disturbing everyone with your ignorance, how did May to September amount to 7 months? you cant reason, you cant do simple math, how is it buhari's problem.

His biggest selling point, which is the Anti-corruption campaign is selective and vindictive and several criminals are still walking around scot-free. No one single successful conviction of any high profiled thief. He has a permission structure that allows corruption, several examples include the ongoing Oil subsidy, the NNPC 9 trillion naira corruption scandals etc. Even those that are confirmed corrupt, Like babachir lawal, Maina and the rest how long does it take to get them fired, almost 8 months. It took almost 5 months to fire Kemi- Adeosun. You have shittu still working around as a Minister and I go on and on on several corrupt elements in this so called Mr Integrity's cabinet.

Ok, i just identified a second problem, memory loss, I will help you for free, did Buhari come for you in his "selective" anti corruption fight? were you arrested or jailed? who told you we care about who was prosecuted when we know they are not clean? are you the person that will decide who will be prosecuted or is it the job of PACAC? Maybe the Tramadol you took this morning is telling you that Atiku will come to ask you how to fight his own corruption, if at all he will abi?
Let us get down to facts, mention one administration since our history minus Buhari's military Junta that convicted 340 individuals including 3 ex governors, directors, permanent secretaries and members of state assemblies, tell me which government has done it in the past?
but you shamelessly said he isn't fighting corruption, how will you know when you are sipping Tramadol?
What is the corruption in the oil subsidy? which 9 trillion naira? do you hallucinate? I will forgive your poor mathematics, it was 2 months, 9 days on Adeosun not 5months, have you ever heard in the history of Nigeria that a minister resigned for certificate forgery? here we have it in this administration you open your gutter to say he isn't fighting corruption. Thank God buhari banned Tramadol, you would have been worse.
it doesn't matter how long it takes, a Finance minister is the head of your government's fiscal policy, a member of your economic team and board member of several agencies and parastatals, including Customs and EFCC you dont just wield the big stick until after proper investigations however it takes. who expects you to know that?

What about the economy? this guy hasn't got a clue. where are the dividends of the EGRP? nowhere to be found. Security nko, Dapchi girls saga and the herders/farmers crisis. These are still ravaging the country. Add to it the persistent 6-monthly UK medical leave trips then you begin to see this man has no business being re-elected. There are no solid successes he can run on.

Oh! so you know about the ERGP, wow!! thats a miracle, you know drug addicts like yourself told us there was no economic blue print till we informed them of the ERGP, thank God you are up to speed, you asked where are the results of EGRP? EGRP within the short period it has operated has emassed a foreign reserve of over $46b, that has helped in solving the Forex crisis of 2015-2017, EGRP has created a stable exchange rate, maintaining a band of 359-363 naira to a dollar, unlike the 400 & 380 we saw few years ago. Even Obasanjo's NEEDS didn't take this short period to produce results, go figure!!

He is also nepotistic, I have never seen a leader has nepotistic as this Buhari guy, every cconceivable posts go to Northerners. Like I said, his strongest selling point which was he isn't corrupt has been proven to be a facade by what has been going on for the past 3.5 years. Buhari has had his chance.

Every position went to northerners, lol, even the VP position abi? grin grin grin if not for Tramadol, you would have drawn up a list of all Buhari's appointments, then we see it clearly that Amaechi, Ngige, Adeosun, Elemah, Onyeama are from Sokoto and Borno states.
You have a problem with appointments going to the north but you want to give the presidency to Atiku, is Atiku from the South?

I dont necessarily like Atiku, but he talks restructuring which Buhari has refused too even consider. I'm not saying Atiku will do it but it's refreshing having a presidential candidate discuss such. It is my firm believe that if anyone cannot perform in 4 years he shouldn't be re-elected. Buhari has no business being re-elected. He doesn't understand nor have what it takes to lead the country to a better place. let another person try, if he disappoints too he can also be voted out after 4 years.

Atiku talks restructuring, who doesn't talk about restructuring? is it by talking about restructuring? what do you know about restructuring? Nigeria suffered crude shock in 2015, revenue from the federal dropped, politicians started shouting restructuring to get more share, you a bloody nobody is shouting it with them, how is it your business what the politicians are getting, are you one?

Atiku makes his money from oil and gas free trade zones in the Niger delta, rightly put, Niger delta ports, to the average Niger delta person, restructuring means resource control, you expect Atiku to remove his Prodeco and Intels form the Niger delta to make Niger deltans happy abi? in the name of restructuring?.
Just listen to yourself, why dont you ask Atiku to give you his wife. You are naturally brainless buhari is not your problem, he doesn't give brains!!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
If care isn't taken, most of these noise makers here are not even of voting age.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
jmaine:

Politicians problem not connected to him? You should shut up henceforth lest you mess up yourself..

How is a politician's problem your problem? you follow them about like flies forgetting you have your own interest to project.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jmaine: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

How is a politician's problem your problem? you follow them about like flies forgetting you have your own interest to project.

You should look into the mirror to see stark hypocrisy grinning back at you.

Why are you here to defend failure if not for personal interest?

It is even foolishness to question citizens interest in who should pilot their affairs.

Wake up.. The dynamics has changed and the fraudulent toga of "Mr Integrity" is now worse than a filthy tag.
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
jmaine:

You should look into the mirror to see stark hypocrisy grinning back at you.

Why are you here to defend failure if not for personal interest?

It is even foolishness to question citizens interest in who should pilot their affairs.

Wake up.. The dynamics has changed and the fraudulent toga of "Mr Integrity" is now worse than a filthy tag.

So says the man that has 50 PVC's, I will pass.
Hating buhari is your right but coming here to insult people's intelligence while at it is unacceptable

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by Adeyeyeolayinka: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sai Baba, Said Buhari The Lord is on the throne and on your side forever. No failure in your dictionary!
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by omoharry(f): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:
author=dyydxx post=71920219]

Here he goes again, everybody goes into his closet, conjures cheap lies, pass it on as a national problem when he is the one that has the problem, now listen if you still have the capacity to reason, Buhari said he doesn't want Ministers at the beginning of his administration, he used permanent secretaries most of whom are very experienced civil servants that understand the working of Government. Being a new government, not even a M0r0n can fault that move.
The ministers were later appointed in September 2015 when ignorant losers like yourself was disturbing everyone with your ignorance, how did May to September amount to 7 months? you cant reason, you cant do simple math, how is it buhari's problem.

Ok, i just identified a second problem, memory loss, I will help you for free, did Buhari come for you in his "selective" anti corruption fight? were you arrested or jailed? who told you we care about who was prosecuted when we know they are not clean? are you the person that will decide who will be prosecuted or is it the job of PACAC? Maybe the Tramadol you took this morning is telling you that Atiku will come to ask you how to fight his own corruption, if at all he will abi?
Let us get down to facts, mention one administration since our history minus Buhari's military Junta that convicted 340 individuals including 3 ex governors, directors, permanent secretaries and members of state assemblies, tell me which government has done it in the past?
but you shamelessly said he isn't fighting corruption, how will you know when you are sipping Tramadol?
What is the corruption in the oil subsidy? which 9 trillion naira? do you hallucinate? I will forgive your poor mathematics, it was 2 months, 9 days on Adeosun not 5months, have you ever heard in the history of Nigeria that a minister resigned for certificate forgery? here we have it in this administration you open your gutter to say he isn't fighting corruption. Thank God buhari banned Tramadol, you would have been worse.
it doesn't matter how long it takes, a Finance minister is the head of your government's fiscal policy, a member of your economic team and board member of several agencies and parastatals, including Customs and EFCC you dont just wield the big stick until after proper investigations however it takes. who expects you to know that?

Oh! so you know about the ERGP, wow!! thats a miracle, you know drug addicts like yourself told us there was no economic blue print till we informed them of the ERGP, thank God you are up to speed, you asked where are the results of EGRP? EGRP within the short period it has operated has emassed a foreign reserve of over $46b, that has helped in solving the Forex crisis of 2015-2017, EGRP has created a stable exchange rate, maintaining a band of 359-363 naira to a dollar, unlike the 400 & 380 we saw few years ago. Even Obasanjo's NEEDS didn't take this short period to produce results, go figure!!

Every position went to northerners, lol, even the VP position abi? grin grin grin if not for Tramadol, you would have drawn up a list of all Buhari's appointments, then we see it clearly that Amaechi, Ngige, Adeosun, Elemah, Onyeama are from Sokoto and Borno states.
You have a problem with appointments going to the north but you want to give the presidency to Atiku, is Atiku from the South?

Atiku talks restructuring, who doesn't talk about restructuring? is it by talking about restructuring? what do you know about restructuring? Nigeria suffered crude shock in 2015, revenue from the federal dropped, politicians started shouting restructuring to get more share, you a bloody nobody is shouting it with them, how is it your business what the politicians are getting, are you one?

Atiku makes his money from oil and gas free trade zones in the Niger delta, rightly put, Niger delta ports, to the average Niger delta person, restructuring means resource control, you expect Atiku to remove his Prodeco and Intels form the Niger delta to make Niger deltans happy abi? in the name of restructuring?.
Just listen to yourself, why dont you ask Atiku to give you his wife. You are naturally brainless buhari is not your problem, he doesn't give brains!!
You are really hopeless with this rubbish you just put out as defense..how much are they paying you?.You disgust me as a Nigerian..
Your defense was filled up with insult and weak information to counter ur opponent..why should i be surprised? is that not the only thing you guys are known for..insult and propaganda?.Your president is clueless and dull..he is not competent to rule a complex country like Nigeria...so please dont paint something that is black to be white.We know what it is already and stop insulting our sensibility..you can tell that to your fellow blind comrades and they will cheers you up.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by dyydxx: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

Your irredeemable stupidity is boundless, as is the fact that you reason through your a.nus. Cheap f.oolzs as yourself failed to realise that from almost isn't the same as amount too but I digress. In your haste to show how superior you are you displayed crass idiotic tendencies befitting the gutter mob rulers that pervade our slums. Your delusions of grandeur also extend to you arrogating yourself Buhari's motives and obsfucating on core issues as you dont have anything sensible or reasonable to pass on there. This is not surprising seeing as you are as empty as they come. Puffed up balloon you are can't make you answer the simple question. The ministers, when they finally came? where from heaven shey asslickers like you that is permanently buried in Buhari's glory that worship him and his likeness day and night I shouldn't expect to be able to understand. No reasonable person should expect an aszlickar like you to understand
(P.S Buhari was sworn in May 29- Ministers were sworn in Nov-11)

jpphilips: Ok, i just identified a second problem, memory loss, I will help you for free, did Buhari come for you in his "selective" anti corruption fight? were you arrested or jailed? who told you we care about who was prosecuted when we know they are not clean? are you the person that will decide who will be prosecuted or is it the job of PACAC? Maybe the Tramadol you took this morning is telling you that Atiku will come to ask you how to fight his own corruption, if at all he will abi?Let us get down to facts, mention one administration since our history minus Buhari's military Junta that convicted 340 individuals including 3 ex governors, directors, permanent secretaries and members of state assemblies, tell me which government has done it in the past?
What is the corruption in the oil subsidy? which 9 trillion naira? do you hallucinate? I will forgive your poor mathematics, it was 2 months, 9 days on Adeosun not 5months, have you ever heard in the history of Nigeria that a minister resigned for certificate forgery? here we have it in this administration you open your gutter to say he isn't fighting corruption. Thank God buhari banned Tramadol, you would have been worse. it doesn't matter how long it takes, a Finance minister is the head of your government's fiscal policy, a member of your economic team and board member of several agencies and parastatals, including Customs and EFCC you dont just wield the big stick until after proper investigations however it takes. who expects you to know that?

Name the 340 individuals?. You basically didn't dispute any of the facts only to add nonsen-tities. So it will take 2 months to do a proper investigation for a certificate forgery baba-Jet speed...isokay...that is what we should encourage. What of the shittu still parading himself as a minister, offcourse Buhari is still investigating.. grin grin.... So now the corruption that is the Oil subsidy is now not a problem grin.....our refineries nko he is still working on it. The rests are your bloated mumbo-jumbo nonsense

jpphilips:
Okay I get it forex stabilisation is the only thing here. Has this trickled down to the man on the street? what of infrastructures? Power? Manufacturing......

jpphilips:

Well i'm not surprised your idea of inclusiveness is having 8 Northerners and 2 southerners in a sample 10 posts. Offcourse that is inclusiveness, where it not that the constitution mandated every state having some sort of representation those ministers you listed won't get there. I mean this is someone whose own northern senators couldn't defend during a rowdy session in the senate some months back when they realised they had only been confirming mostly northern people into various establishment and government parastatals. Yet you come here to defend nonsense and parrot stupidity.

jpphilips:

Your intelligence is too low, it's a drag having to have an intellectual debate with deliquents like your kind. Your claim to have knowledge yet your are more shallow and superficial as they come. Even BMC paid supporters are managed in their sycophancy. Offcourse, Buhari is a saint and this is the most corupt free administration ever,
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by Toketimt: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
jmaine:

Demdem the daft cheesy, welcome back to your usual hubby of grubbing the fecal excrement of the lifeless imbec1le from Daura.

Jamiu.... grin this eediocy of urs is still top notch. Jonah-daft cocck really served u real good. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jmaine: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

So says the man that has 50 PVC's, I will pass.
Hating buhari is your right but coming here to insult people's intelligence while at it is unacceptable

If what you are posting here is intelligence then you have a very sad major challenge.
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=omoharry post=71927365]

You are really hopeless with this rubbish you just put out as defense..how much are they paying you?.You disgust me as a Nigerian..

She actually called herself a Nigerian since when? when a Sudanese raapes a Namibian, does it produce a Nigerian?

Your defense was filled up with insult and weak information to counter ur opponent..why should i be surprised? is that not the only thing you guys are known for..insult and propaganda?.Your president is clueless and dull..he is not competent to rule a complex country like Nigeria...so please dont paint something that is black to be white.We know what it is already and stop insulting our sensibility..you can tell that to your fellow blind comrades and they will cheers you up.

you called it insult, I call it taming ignorance, you called him an opponent? I didn't partake in sharing atiku's convention dollars with you guys, my only opponent is ignorance, display it and you are fvcked, that's a guarantee!! maybe you are new to that moniker, ask around before it gets brutal.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
jmaine:

If what you are posting here is intelligence then you have a very sad major challenge.

When you have the facts about Buhari, let me know, you dont expect me to sit back and listen to nonentities that believe their president caused their period pains, do you? How do you know what is wrong with your government when you are clueless about everything and anything?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by omoharry(f): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=jpphilips post=71928686][/quote]YOU REALLY A HOPELESS BLIND LOYALIST..YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO ENGAGE IN A CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT WITHOUT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN FOR ALL TO SEE. ABEG SHIFT GO ONE CORNER.
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
author=dyydxx post=71927501]

Your irredeemable stupidity is boundless, as is the fact that you reason through your a.nus. Cheap f.oolzs as yourself failed to realise that from almost isn't the same as amount too but I digress. In your haste to show how superior you are you displayed crass idiotic tendencies befitting the gutter mob rulers that pervade our slums. Your delusions of grandeur also extend to you arrogating yourself Buhari's motives and obsfucating on core issues as you dont have anything sensible or reasonable to pass on there. This is not surprising seeing as you are as empty as they come. Puffed up balloon you are can't make you answer the simple question. The ministers, when they finally came? where from heaven shey asslickers like you that is permanently buried in Buhari's glory that worship him and his likeness day and night I shouldn't expect to be able to understand. No reasonable person should expect an aszlickar like you to understand
(P.S Buhari was sworn in May 29- Ministers were sworn in Nov-11)

The first stroke of cane worked, the Tramadol lunatic has changed his narrative from "appointing ministers" to "swearing in" ministers, that is what I do, I tame ignorance, seems after reading my post, you went to flush your system. The president appointed them in September, it is madness to tell us they were appointed 7 months after May 29, you should be thanking me now!! As far as the ministers appointment is concerned, constitutionally, buhari finished his work in September, the rest of the time was Saraki and his cohort's problem. Gradually, I will knock you back to factory settings, enough of this buhari lies flying everywhere.

Name the 340 individuals?. You basically didn't dispute any of the facts only to add nonsen-tities. So it will take 3 months to do a proper investigation for a certificate forgery baba-Jet speed...isokay...that is what we should encourage. What of the shittu still parading himself as a minister, offcourse Buhari is still investigating.. grin grin.... So now the corruption that is the Oil subsidy is now not a problem grin.....our refineries nko he is still working on it. The rests are your bloated mumbo-jumbo nonsense

Who are you to decide how long a federal investigation will take? in what capacity are you vomiting that s@men from your mouth?
How will you know about Buhari's 340 convictions when you are licking Atiku's scrotum? shut up and read!!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/efcc-secures-340-convictions-6-months-magu/

Okay I get it forex stabilisation is the only thing here. Has this trickled down to the man on the street? what of infrastructures? Power? Manufacturing......

What was your naira mastercard transaction limit in 2015/2016 before the ERGP? what is it today? where are the importers and manufacturers that complained of dollar scarcity in 2015/16, what is happening today? are they still complaining? why did your inflation fall from 18% to 11.23% after the ERGP started work? Those are not benefits to the common man, it benefited common goats abi?
have you read the document? did anyone tell you its a harry potter play book that fixes things in one fell swoop? it started with the biggest challenge, next is Energy, then so on and forth, if you cant wait, please kill yourself!!

Well i'm not surprised your idea of inclusiveness is having 8 Northerners and 2 southerners in a sample 10 posts. Offcourse that is inclusiveness, where it not that the constitution mandated every state having some sort of representation those ministers you listed won't get there. I mean this is someone whose own northern senators couldn't defend during a rowdy session in the senate some months back when they realised they had only been confirming mostly northern people into various establishment and government parastatals. Yet you come here to defend nonsense and parrot stupidity.

Inclusiveness? the new lexicon disgruntled politicians sold to you abi? until you get us a list of all the appointments, I have nothing to tell you, appointment is for politicians, they are not our friends, if you dont like who you are, try the lagoon, their problem dont bother me.I dont need buhari's appointment neither do you, anyone that wants to be appointed should do what others did. only a f00l whines over other people's problem.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
omoharry:
YOU REALLY A HOPELESS BLIND LOYALIST..YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO ENGAGE IN A CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT WITHOUT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN FOR ALL TO SEE. ABEG SHIFT GO ONE CORNER.

Sorry to disappoint you, I dont engage in any form of arguement let alone a constructive one with r@tards, when you are worthy, we talk!! can you please give my mention a break till you are cured, please!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by dyydxx: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

Now the first stroke of cane worked the Tramadol lunatic has changed his narrative from "appointing ministers" to [b]"swearing in"[/b]ministers, that is what I do, I tame ignorance, seems after reading my post, you went to flush your system. The president appointed them in September, it is madness to tell us they were appointed 7 months after May 29, you should be thanking me now!! As far as the ministers appointment is concerned, constitutionally, buhari finished his work in September, the rest of the time was Saraki and his cohort's problem. Gradually, I will knock you back to factory settings, enough of this buhari lies flying everywhere.

Oh so the abuses got your attention grin grin....it's good you know nobody has monopoly on insults. I can dish them 10x of whatever you throw up. Pompous and empty non-entity like you. We are also getting somewhere, even if it is gradually. were the ministers saints? did they come from heaven? after about 4 months, were they not the same corrupt looters in P.D.P so what the eff are you going on about Your attempts to be clever by half keeps exposing your stupidity I wonder why you revel in obtuseness. Mr integrity surrounding himself with crooks.

jpphilips:
Who are you to decide how long a federal investigation will take? in what capacity are you vomiting that s@men from your mouth?
How will you know about Buhari's 340 convictions when you are licking Atiku's scrotum? shut up and read!!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/efcc-secures-340-convictions-6-months-magu/

Try harder, so this is the best you can come up with. A vanguard link that doesn't even name 1 successfully convicted looter, just some random number 340..who are they? what did they steal? How many years in jail did they get?
jpphilips:
What was your naira mastercard transaction limit in 2015/2016 before the ERGP? what is it today? where are the importers and manufacturers that complained of dollar scarcity in 2015/16, what is happening today? are they still complaining? why did your inflation fall from 18% to 11.23% after the ERGP started work? Those are not benefits to the common man, it benefited common goats abi?
have you read the document? did anyone tell you its a harry potter play book that fixes things in one fell swoop? it started with the biggest challenge, next is Energy, then so on and forth, if you cant wait, please kill yourself!!

So this is buhari's best to deserve re-election grin grin grin..... after 3.5 years in power we are reduced to trumpeting these as the best we can get. This man has got no clue how to run an economy and Nigerians are yet to see or even taste any of the dividends of good governance. The same Nigeria that is the poverty capital of the world.

Well instead of killing myself I can vote for an alternative grin grin grin

jpphilips:
Inclusiveness? the new lexicon disgruntled politicians sold to you abi? until you get us a list of all the appointments, I have nothing to tell you, appointment is for politicians, they are not our friends, if you dont like who you are, try the lagoon, their problem dont bother me.I dont need buhari's appointment neither do you, anyone that wants to be appointed should do what others did. only a f00l whines over other people's problem.

why are you barking up a wrong tree here?. why do you insist on flogging a dead horse?. Lie mohammed, the information minister for Baba-go-snail also couldn't defend him nor his own northern senators. Is it now you that will come with a satisfactory defence?. the facts are clear for all too see. The last 2 were DSS replacement and finance minister replacement, further to that was the NIA replacement too and the several northern appointees we hear almost everytime.

His defenders(Lie mohammed&Lawan) kept saying look at the bigger picture? what bigger piture? while they stack almost everything with northerners grin..I rest my case

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fg-defends-appointment-of-bichi-as-dss-boss-id8856952.html
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/277027-senate-in-rowdy-session-over-alleged-lopsided-appointments-by-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jmaine: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

When you have the facts about Buhari, let me know, you dont expect me to sit back and listen to nonentities that believe their president caused their period pains, do you? How do you know what is wrong with your government when you are clueless about everything and anything?

Look around and explain why you don't feel very odd exhibiting bizarre doses of idiocy.

You boldly and shameless come here trying to extricate Buhari from the bountiful blunders his lifeless thrust of leadership has caused.

If you had shame, you will be in shadows never to be seen or heard again.
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
author=dyydxx post=71930183]

Oh so the abuses got your attention grin grin....it's good you know nobody has monopoly on insults. I can dish them 10x of whatever you throw up. Pompous and empty non-entity like you. We are also getting somewhere, even if it is gradually. were the ministers saints? did they come from heaven? after about 4 months, were they not the same corrupt looters in P.D.P so what the eff are you going on about Your attempts to be clever by half keeps exposing your stupidity I wonder why you revel in obtuseness. Mr integrity surrounding himself with crooks.

The Tramadol inspired lunatic that has just learnt with a stroke of cane the difference between appointments and sworn-in, what a loser!! grin grin

Try harder, so this is the best you can come up with. A vanguard link that doesn't even name 1 successfully convicted looter, just some random number 340..who are they? what did they steal? How many years in jail did they get?

You want names right? here you have it;

This must definitely be your father eason you hate Buhari so much;
http://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/3072-court-convicts-banker-for-identity-theft-fraud

this one must be your mother
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/2504-n23bn-diezani-bribe-court-convicts-inec-staff

Your Uncles

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/270050-just-in-court-sends-12-oil-thieves-to-prison.html

Your mum's boyfriend

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/court-convicts-senior-nigerian-lawyer/

Your dad's gay

The id!ot that impregnated your sister
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/14/n96bn-fraud-court-convicts-ex-perm-sec-directors/

The man who sold the bad condom that brought you to life
https://www./2018/06/12/just-in-court-convicts-former-governor-joshua-dariye-of-fraud/

Your gay mate

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/court-convicts-senior-advocate-nwobike-of-justice-perversion/

Your sister's rapist

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/01/court-convicts-businessman-orders-forfeiture-200000/

Do you want more names?

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/05/30/court-finds-former-taraba-gov-nyame-guilty-of-fraud/

hopeless blockhead, you think Buhari plays with brainless people like you.

So this is buhari's best to deserve re-election grin grin grin..... after 3.5 years in power we are reduced to trumpeting these as the best we can get. This man has got no clue how to run an economy and Nigerians are yet to see or even taste any of the dividends of good governance. The same Nigeria that is the poverty capital of the world.

Apparently you have run out of ideas, you are free to buzz my mention anytime your id!ocy is inconveniencing your brain.

Well instead of killing myself I can vote for an alternative grin grin grin

A mere national statistics like you that doesn't have a PVC is talking about political choices, will your father allow you out of the house to vote, Zip it!!

why are you barking up a wrong tree here?. why do you insist on flogging a dead horse?. Lie mohammed, the information minister for Baba-go-snail also couldn't defend him nor his own northern senators. Is it now you that will come with a satisfactory defence?. the facts are clear for all too see. The last 2 were DSS replacement and finance minister replacement, further to that was the NIA replacement too and the several northern appointees we hear almost everytime.

Buccal Fart!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by dyydxx: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
jpphilips:

The Tramadol inspired lunatic that has just learnt with a stroke of cane the difference between appointments and sworn-in, what a loser!! grin grin

obviously you are a mentally deranged psychotic patient who recently escapped from yaba left. They will soon trace you and return you to where you truly belong grin

jpphilips:

http://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/3072-court-convicts-banker-for-identity-theft-fraud

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/2504-n23bn-diezani-bribe-court-convicts-inec-staff

Your Uncles

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/270050-just-in-court-sends-12-oil-thieves-to-prison.html

Your mum's boyfriend

Your dad's gay

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/14/n96bn-fraud-court-convicts-ex-perm-sec-directors/

https://www./2018/06/12/just-in-court-convicts-former-governor-joshua-dariye-of-fraud/

Your gay mate

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/court-convicts-senior-advocate-nwobike-of-justice-perversion/

Your sister's rapist

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/01/court-convicts-businessman-orders-forfeiture-200000/

Do you want more names?

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/05/30/court-finds-former-taraba-gov-nyame-guilty-of-fraud/

you forgot this names that also make up the 340.

Your cheating wife, your nit-wit mistresses, your stroke-ridden dad, your demented kids, your gang-raped sister, your autistic mom, your imbecillic uncles, what about that your physically challenged aunty you still spoke with last night.

such a low-life trashy soul that doesn't know any other thing apart from living and breathing in buhari's a.nus. Animals like you take sychophancy to a whole new level.

jpphilips:
Apparently you have run out of ideas, you are free to buzz my mention anytime your id!ocy is inconveniencing your brain.

ideas from a purple frog-frothing bubonic plagued animal, I think i'd pass
never met an animal glory in wanton display of perpetual madness.

jpphilips:
A mere national statistics like you that doesn't have a PVC is talking about political choices, will your father allow you out of the house to vote, Zip it!!

We know low self esteem animalistic low-lifes like you hide behind cheap phones to take cheap shots. You neither control nor understand how the real world works. Offcourse you don't have a father that wants to see you, who wants a wasted experiment as a son?

jpphilips:
Buccal Fart!!

You've run out of abuses grin grin grin...bring it on. You have met your match today. senseless buffoon
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by livelymatilda22: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

1....You said Atiku stopped Obasanjo 's 3rd term bid.
2..He said no, that it was Ken Nnamani that stop him.
3..You now replied him that to stop the 3rd term bid took more than one person... Lol

4..Is Atiku that you mentioned more than one person? What an hypocrite

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by livelymatilda22: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

1....You said Atiku stopped Obasanjo 's 3rd term bid.
2..He said no, that it was Ken Nnamani that stop him.
3..You now replied him that to stop the 3rd term bid took more than one person... Lol

4..Is Atiku that you mentioned more than one person? What an hypocrite you are.

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by Toketimt: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
jpphilips:
author=dyydxx post=71930183]

Your Uncles

Your mum's boyfriend

Your dad's gay

Your gay mate

Your sister's rapist

Do you want more names?

Buccal Fart!!

grin grin grin
Fools just hate Buhari for nothing. grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Toketimt:

grin grin grin
Fools just hate Buhari for nothing. grin grin grin

Make no mistakes, most of these Buhari haters are relatives of these animals Buhari jailed.
They whine as if Atiku will commute their sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by Toketimt: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2018
jpphilips:

Make no mistakes, most of these Buhari haters are relatives of these animals Buhari jailed.
They whine as if Atiku will commute their sentence.

They are really delusional to even think Atiku will do such thing. What is obviously glaring here is for most of these eediots, the basis of their hatread is laced with lies and propaganda constantly being dished out by the likes of Reno, ffk and their cursed kind. Many will just eat it up without due diligence.
Take a look at that fool called Jamiu grin no sensible thing has come out from him on this thread despite his age. Agbaya alatenuje. I warned him then. He has allowed jonah-daft cocck to destroy every thing good associated with his brain. What a pitiable end for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Deputy Speaker, Others Dump APC For PRP / Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA / Reactions As Buhari Pronounced Covid19 As "Covik One Nine Virus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.