Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses (7989 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / Obasanjo Strikes Again, Denies Ararume Nnpc Chairmanship Slot / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by JaffyJoe(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Op what did you seek to achieve again culling all these from "My Watch" and making it sound like this is something just said yesterday?
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jmaine: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
I wonder how the OP feels after making a huge fool of himself on this thread... Like I warned you.. You better learn to shut up in times like this..
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by jpphilips(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Toketimt:

grin grin grin
Fools just hate Buhari for nothing. grin grin grin

Ask an Atiku criminal what his problem with Buhari is, he will tell you Buhari caused recession, shrunk our GDP that led to job cuts, caused energy crisis, ask him how?
He will start blabbing. Provide proof, he will run away, thats the kinda criminals we entertain in this country, tomorrow Evans will endorse Atiku, then we argue if he is a kidnapper.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by coolscott(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
OBJ is still pained by the fact that Atiku busted his bubbles on 3 term agenda!

If Atiku hadn't stopped him then I wonder what Nigeria would have become today undecided
We don't believe this story.
Besides, is it Atiku that destroyed his third term agenda?
If so, how?
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by dyydxx: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
jmaine:
I wonder how the OP feels after making a huge fool of himself on this thread... Like I warned you.. You better learn to shut up in times like this..

The guy is just a puffed up empty buffoon grin grin grin with delusions of grandeur
Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by able20(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
OP, is that thing up there not old news??

Whether BMC likes it or yes, we'll all be atikulated come failbuhari!
No mind the yeye Op, let him continue digging and searching for Atiku's sin
Buhari must go ( BMG)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Strikes Again On Atiku's Defenses by crimeboss: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2018
jpphilips:

You think your future depends on APC & PDP?
You must be a teenager flipping pages of nairaland looking for celebrity pics to like, the day you will gain enough knowledge to dissect what an Atiku presidency means for the future of your country, you will never mention Atiku again in your life.
Are u responding to the APC e-rat comment?, it shouldn't be gloom and doom just bcuz obj forgave and endorsed atiku, see the move as a victorious action, am happy for the two people finally putting their difference aside for the good of the nation. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA / Enugu Youth Leaders Missing As EFCC Officials Invade Meeting Venue / Watch Obasanjo On Bbc Hardtalk. Very Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.