Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos (63875 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Beno3: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
K
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by whitewalker673(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by chucks4sure: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you are a Forex trader read this:
The reason why you can’t become a consistently profitable trader is because of your never ending pursuit of this “Holy Grail”. But, what these Pros do consistently is place the odds in their favor by reading the market correctly. The Simple Formula Used By Top Traders To Grab Forex Profits At Will; is to Match Strongest Currency VS Weakest Currency + Current Momentum = High Probability Low Risk Trade Set Up. You can have unlimited returns in the Forex market and trade like the top 1%.
Do that on enough trades and watch what happens to your account balance.

Since I discovered this website https://currencystrengthtrader..com and applied the above principle guess what happened my account balance increased if you want to make money trading forex give it a try.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by teepain: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
gaby:
Hahaha...

Na to begin target one mopol and civil defence drunkards wey I know be dat...

I go buy dem enough booze kpake their rifle, find way to reach my governor say "General Gaby" wan surrender...

Nigeria my country....the comedy central of the world, where impunity thrives supreme.

Enjoy my sigggy

General gaby, I find this comment very hilarious.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
teepain:

General gaby, I find this comment very hilarious.

Siddon there dey laugh...lol

Go ask all the militants...once you've handled an AK and presented yourself for amnesty, you go there bearing the toga of a general.

Lol
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Israelfx2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
gaby:
Hahaha...

Na to begin target one mopol and civil defence drunkards wey I know be dat...

I go buy dem enough booze kpake their rifle, find way to reach my governor say "General Gaby" wan surrender...

Nigeria my country....the comedy central of the world, where impunity thrives supreme.

Enjoy my sigggy
u used to be better than this! what happened to ur brain?
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Israelfx2:
u used to be better than this! what happened to ur brain?

I had wanted to just ignore your tripe, but just thought to say it is well with you.

Mynd44 I hope you are all alive to this unprovoked attack on my moniker...
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by SimonMagau: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
gaby:

I had wanted to just ignore your tripe, but just thought to say it is well with you.

Mynd44 I hope you are all alive to this unprovoked attack on my moniker...

Answer him! What happened to your brain?
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Nonstoprain: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Icon4s:
I did my NYSC in Ukanafun. Some of my friends served near Etim Ekpo. That place was like a paradise. Once peaceful, accommodating and friendly people.
Someone actually told me how bad that place is now.

Chai I weep for my Ukanafun.
the thing surprise me too, cause when I was in school, there was nothing like cult or whatever, I uesd to stroll from Eka Obong to Ukanafun, even at night, so I'm really surprised but then what do I know, things have changed.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
SimonMagau:

Answer him! What happened to your brain?

You are both obviously dimwit asswipes all set to be struck down by thunder just incase you survive the dangote truck im sending to wipe you and your miserable lots off the face of the earth to save this forum and Nigeria of knuckleheads like you from further proliferation.

Ogun kill you there idiot....
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Jungleluv5: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Another batch of repentant cultists and youths of Etim Ekpo in Akwa Ibom state, have come out of their hideout in the jungle to surrender their arms and lay down their weapons following the state government’s move towards granting amnesty to the hoodlums who have terrorising the area.

The repentant youths have been gathered at the Banquet Hall, Government House, Uyo for a briefing by governor Emmanuel Udom.

Just last week, hundreds of cultists belonging to various groups in Etim Ekpo and Ukanafun local government areas of Akwa Ibom state, surrendered their arms.

The hoodlums also renounced their membership of the cult groups.

Governor Emmanuel, while addressing the repentant hoodlums, blamed the underdevelopment currently witnessed in the Ukanafun and Etim Ekpo on their activities, stating that no contractor would be willing to work in areas where there is no peace.

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/another-group-of-cultists-surrender-in-akwa-ibom.html
cultists in disguise renouncing, Abegiiiiiii I no be small pikin jọ. Another means of recruiting thugs for 2019 jare.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by kingshrd: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Teewhy2:
na wa ooo, I hope this people won't be used as political thugs in the next election.
What else that’s the reason for amnesty na
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Muzikluva(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, though I am a PDP loyalist but this is Udom Emmanuel conducting a recruitment exercise for "qualified candidates" ahead of 2019.

If you know, you know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, though I am a PDP loyalist but this is Udom Emmanuel conducting a recruitment exercise for "qualified candidates" ahead of 2019.

If you know, you know. grin

Clear road for man Wer saby shocked
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by bluefilm: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just look at what the youths who claim they want to be leaders are doing...

This is a big shame.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
squash47:
these ones are just hungry thugs used by politicians to do demonstrations...
imagine that poor looking guy,that cannot afford to buy normal pan slippers, where he for get money take buy AK47,if no be politicians dey sponsor dem....
we all know who the actual cultists are,these ones are their messengers used to rig elections, assassinations, Rituals and kidnapping.....
You have mistakenly but perfectly described them cultists.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by Icon4s(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nonstoprain:
the thing surprise me too, cause when I was in school, there was nothing like cult or whatever, I uesd to stroll from Eka Obong to Ukanafun, even at night, so I'm really surprised but then what do I know, things have changed.

As corpers we used to go out to have fun and come back as late as 9-10pm.

Our fear was running into idol worshippers before they will say we have seen some forbidden things. No cultism at all.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by USUKUMA(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
This amnesty is stupid. if I ever get to rule this country, I'd host this amnesty exercise only as a means to get em gathered and wasted on spot. nonsense!!!
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by slickbak(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Surrender or support Udom in the upcoming election.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by SimonMagau: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
gaby:

You are both obviously dimwit asswipes all set to be struck down by thunder just incase you survive the dangote truck im sending to wipe you and your miserable lots off the face of the earth to save this forum and Nigeria of knuckleheads like you from further proliferation.

Ogun kill you there idiot....

I said answer him not me... can't you read?
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
SimonMagau:

I said answer him not me... can't you read?

You are obviously as retarded as your progenitors.

E be like say you no dey check people before you show your mumuness by quoting or mentioning them.

I suffer not fools to thrive or live, I squeeze them out of their miserable lives.

Idiot
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by crowdmafia: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
No wahala sha...the machine is on safe mode [sup][/sup] grin grin
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by SimonMagau: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
gaby:

You are obviously as retarded as your progenitors.

E be like say you no dey check people before you show your mumuness by quoting or mentioning them.

I suffer not fools to thrive or live, I squeeze them out of their miserable lives.

Idiot

Heeyaa.... your brain don decay.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
SimonMagau:

Yes oo just like your whoring agbo selling mother punnie...
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
SimonMagau:

You don taya??

Make moto kill you and your entire family there idiot.

I thought you were mouthy...come lemme teach you some.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by dacucaf: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
CalciumB3:
H

YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by federalgoddey(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is that place really the Banquet hall of Akwa Ibo state government house?
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by SimonMagau: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
You still haven't told us the true reason why your brain has decayed? grin grin grin

gaby:

You don taya??

Make moto kill you and your entire family there idiot.

I thought you were mouthy...come lemme teach you some.
Re: Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos by gaby(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
SimonMagau:
You still haven't told us the true reason why your brain has decayed? grin grin grin

Awww..you finally succeeded in stealing data to come back online since yesterday. What a low life.

You want to compete with people who don't even stress over data.

You go die for accident ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.