Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' (45703 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by ViaGist: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
He is an Occultic beast & devil's incarnate - Lagos big girl, Ehi Ogbehor slams billionaire ex-husband Ken Bramor.

Popular Interior designer and Lagos big girl, Ehi Ogbehor has confirmed her less than one year marriage to Warri billionaire, Ken Bramor is over. This comes a month after he bought his first wife a Rolls Royce.
She dropped a comment on his friend’s Instagram page writing .

. “This devil incarnate””
“Pretending to help the world.Yet, his immediate family lives in penury. Occultic beast.” The comment was deleted and when a friend suggested her account was hacked.She responded ,writing

Sweety I wasn’t hacked.

In November 2017, the basically shut down Warri with their wedding dubbed, the wedding of the year.Dollars rained and they gave out cars as souvenirs.
This is the second marriage for Ehi who has two kids from her first husband. She has a daughter with Ken Bramor.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lagos-big-girl-ehi-ogbehor-calls-billionaire-ex-husband-occultic-beast-devils-incarnate

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by ViaGist: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by HungerBAD: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Scorned women are bitter women.

Very bitter women.

Men should be very careful with the kind of women they want to date,date,marry or even have any kind of intimate interactions with. Some will do anything to bring you down when they are scorned in anyway.

He was not occultic when you ignored the fact he has a wife and kids in the UK,but decided to still marry him?you wanted to destroy another woman's home and happiness to marry her husband,yet you have no shame to still be talking.

He was not the devil when you wanted the good things of life his money afforded you?

If he is not taking care of his extended family, that's his problem and not yours.

Is she looking for sympathy from us?nothing irritates more than dumbo's with beautiful looks,and the sense of somebody in primary 3. You wanted to be the wife of a Billionaire by all means,and now that it did not work out, you want to tarnish his image.

It will not be well with you.

280 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by gaby(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ah ah...come and see something oooo

These duo's wedding last year literally shut down the whole of Benin and the blogosphere...

Na wa ooo...this was pretty short a union I must confess and all that glitters truly isn't gold.

It is well...

Enjoy my siggy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Evablizin(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Who ask you?

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by J2381: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
He wasn't a beast when he was married to you and showered gifts on you. Yea right.

Some women can sometimes be very bitter creatures.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chai! Woman na now you know sey him be beast

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
When she dey collect all the goodies and exotic cars that time, he was not an occultic. That time he was very romantic and caring. But now, he is diabolical..
Oya take am....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by miqos02(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Okk
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Benekruku(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Chai! Woman na now you know sey him be beast

No mind the Olosho!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
ViaGist:
He is an Occultic beast & devil's incarnate - Lagos big girl, Ehi Ogbehor slams billionaire ex-husband Ken Bramor.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lagos-big-girl-ehi-ogbehor-calls-billionaire-ex-husband-occultic-beast-devils-incarnate
ahaha interior decor again??
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Hopium: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked okomaiko!!!!

I remembered this wedding last year ooo.

Ehi, the Lagos big girl! Chai. This one na one-chance wife. To say that the wedding didn't last a year and the warri man is your second hubby says a lot about your character.

Abi, Mr billionaire opened an ultra modern filling station outside, with a lobby bay to offer realignment services to "the young shall grow"

Abi, the juju don clear for my guy eye

Abi, guy man don see say the kpetus wey him buy for Benin na one chance

Maybe Ken don enter the bottomless borehole on a journey of no return a thousand times and the nigga don decide say enough is enough.

The maybe plenty self.

But if we get to the bottom of this matter, I'm sure the girl midnight newspaper only put forth these false accusations after scattering the house with her unclad mouth and wayward character.

Nawa ooo, them don talk am finish say, correct runs fit take you to the top but your character will maintain you their. Who wrote this quote self?

This world ehn, the more you see, the less you know!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Mandrake007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
WOmen are the devil I tell ya..

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Hotfella(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jesu!
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Pabloosas(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Table shaker
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Fisher007: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wait am coming back to comment.
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
When you dump them the next thing is to lie about you.salty ass broads.

16 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Even me sef

Ama occultist.
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by visijo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by sheguy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Eye done turn this one oh

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Austine2k: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
wawu

Study In Canada For Free - University Of Ottawa Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-ottawa-experience-scholarships.html
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Splasshhh(f): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
See this
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Eh ya! Shey na man wey get money you dey find, now you don see money run. Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Sirheny007(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin
I remember the lavish and elaborate charade of this wedding last year.
I thought " will it last?'

Here we are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by sunisonflex29(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Shebi I talk am.
Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by lonelydora: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
I don't know any of them personally, but you see, there are things couple see when they have moved in together after marriage.

The girl may be saying the truth, though.

Many occultic peeps drive around town in big vehicles.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbehor: 'Ken Bramor Is Occultic Beast & Devil Incarnate' by Airforce01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Because he dumped you and went back to his first wife.

Rubbish

You must be mad

Olosho , gold digger

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.