Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil (32868 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by damiloladuke: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Days after a popular Lagos socialite Ehi Ogbehor called out her husband on Instagram and tagged him an occultic beast, she has taken to same platform to apologise to him.

If you recollect, the lady and her husband had a lavish wedding just some months ago and it was the talk of the entire social media - guests received cars as souvenirs at the wedding and dollars rained.

But it all looked as it the marriage had hit a brick wall months later after the husband bought an expensive Rolls Royce car for his first wife.

And just some few days ago, Ehi took to the comment section of a post to blast the man for being a dead beat father.

She is taking back her words and apologizing to the Warri Billionaire:

Been cin some funny news going around ... so husband n wife can't have small quarrel in peace..... chineke!!! bloggers una noi get content or what.... Ok been serious now .... My Husband is not and will never be a CULTIST.....

GOD IN HEAVEN KNOES THAT.....WHEN PPLE SAY U R MAD DOESNT MEAN THE PERSON DON PULL CLOTH........My anger that day got the better part of me.... and am TRULY SORRY..... AM NOT PERFECT......i repeat......

AM NOT PERFECT... HE without sin shd cast the first STONE .......Thanks so much FAM for the love towards my family .... We appreciate... God bless you guys ... but from now on am totally taking my private affairs OFF THE GRAM � ... MY MISTAKE ... I ADMIT .... I LOVE MY HUSBAND DEARLY..I ADORE HIM.... AND YES WE ARE VERY VERY MARRIED..

https://lailasnews.com/lady-apologises-to-husband-days-after-calling-him-occultic-beast/

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by HungerBAD: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
She is also unstable upstairs.

Words said can never be taken back,and if she thinks her rush to apologize will soften his heart to take her back?goodluck with that.

I wish your next victim(husband)luck.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Astonmartin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
okkkk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by folake4u(f): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
I hate seeing pretty ladies who are senseless.

You were angry that day and you came to Instagram to rant? Why not kuku hit your head for stone. Nonsense!
Who marries people like this sef. This one needs to be taken to Uselu Left, Yaba Left and all the psycho homes out there.
angry

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by UncleNnamdi: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
You will never make mistakes if you can keep shut and control yourself when angry.

Yesterday was your "Husband".
Tomorrow might be a violent fellow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by overdrive(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
medicine after death , madam the harm has been done.

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
If you are angry, say it to my face.
But don't go online and be giving press conference...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by gaby(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
This one don dey kolo but e never pull cloth enter market yet...

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by bujebudanu1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
All these foolish people that just have small money.

Continue putting the affairs for gram.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by chaarly(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Damage Control

Guess he has threatened to deal with you. . like the story of the other day. . where the girl was alive but not alive.

Some women never learn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by victorian(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
I knew it!

I knew she just wanted to smear his image.

Instead of this title heading to be Ehi egebor abi wetin be her surname sef?

Ehi apologises to her husband, I was only angry, he is not occultic.

But now the heading goes : Woman apologies to her husband, he's not occultic
Can u imagine?
If na to spoil someone name? The headline will be so loud!
And the pages would have reached 99pages, with most people saying their knew it! We knew he's into rituals and killings. His wife has said it all.
Now she has apologised that she's wrong. Everybody quiet like mouse! cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Lincoln275(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Samexdx(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mumu... It's better not to say anything in the first place
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Shortyy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol confused lot
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by eyinjuege: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na una family problem be dat

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by queenfav(f): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ehi needs to learn how to keep her private life private! For someone who just remarried, she ought to have more sense!

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
She is in love with his money, the man should not take her back

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by DBossNG(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Bluezy13(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmm...

People tend to say the truth of what they must have been harbouring in their mind mostly when they are angry and when they are drunk.
She did not just accuse him of being a cultist if there was no suspicion, proof or hint, which of course she must have been harbouring.
This is even between a husband and a wife. Of all things to accuse him, she chose occultism. I believe she knows something. Apologizing doesn't change anything. It is highly questionable.

21 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by miqos02(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Money power
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
queenfav:
Ehi needs to learn how to keep her private life private! For someone who just remarried, she ought to have more sense!
i enjoyed what we did last night,are we seeing again tonight? kiss kiss
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Whobedatte(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Emotional intelligence is key
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Sirpaul(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
neat and clean.....

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by ikept(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls employ someone to constantly remind u to STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Antoeni(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
I believe she has even be used,meaning she is useless
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Wiizzyy: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Anger destroys a lot of tins... She might nt b able to win d heart of d man again.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by oyetunder(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin Apology or no apology, she mighy have spoken the truth about the man's satanic association. Yes, when You are rich...though you are a confirmed Demon, our third world ladies see you as an angel.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by candygist: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
folake4u:
I hate seeing pretty ladies who are senseless.

You were angry that day and you came to Instagram to rant? Why not kuku hit your head for stone. Nonsense!
Who marries people like this sef. This one needs to be taken to Uselu Left, Yaba Left and all the psycho homes out there.
angry

The man fit done use her brain already self
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by gurunlocker: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Social media is contributing a large part to marital problems.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by queenfav(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
i enjoyed what we did last night,are we seeing again tonight? kiss kiss
And you are alright?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Yankee101: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
After telling the world the truth? Some people will date anyone with money no matter the source

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by oshe11: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
You brought the issue to Social Media and You are blaming bloggers?

Its like na your brain your husband use for the ritual

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loved Up Video Of Davido And Chioma On Christmas Vacation At St Kitts And Nevis / D'banj Mobbed And Harassed At Tin Can Port, Lagos / Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.