Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) (1233 Views)

Help: No Good Toyota Mechanic In Port Harcourt / Who Knows A Very Good Toyota Mechanic And Rewire In Ibadan? / I Need A Good Toyota Car Of N600k. Automatic And Within Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by agboifo(f): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hello everyone,

A friend urgently needs someone who would be maintaining his 2014 Toyota Camry. Kindly recommend someone who is good, especially with this car make.

My friend used to take the car to some of these fancy, sometimes overrated companies, but now wants to change, preferably to an individual. He has not had a good experience with some of these outlets for the following reasons:

1. The mechanics who work on the car (even for normal servicing) have no loyalty either to the company or to the customer, so the job is sometimes shabbily done.

2. Quality control and oversight by big companies is poor, especially if they have many cars and many workers.

3. Their prices are overrated for the same service that one person can do.

4. Items are sometimes stolen from the car when and no one takes responsibility.

Kindly help and please treat as urgent as the car is now due for regular service.

Thank you!

a
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by kingreign(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Location of car?
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by Readonee35L(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
A 2014 camry is almost a new car i see no reason why you need a mechanic , Its just a normal Toyota not an S class. Aside normal oil replacement which an average mechanic can do . why are you seeking a mechanic ?
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by agboifo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
kingreign:
Location of car?

Victoria Island
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by agboifo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Readonee35L:
A 2014 camry is almost a new car i see no reason why you need a mechanic , Its just a normal Toyota not an S class. Aside normal oil replacement which an average mechanic can do . why are you seeking a mechanic ?

You're correct. It's a new car, and I want to keep it that way, and without breaking the bank to do it. Any recommendations? Thank you.
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by cyborg123(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just drive to the service bay of any reputable filling station close to you.
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by HyundaiMechco: 2:53am On Oct 09, 2018
I can be maintaining the car for you no problem u can contact this line 09099298823 or 08096895925 i hv what ìt takes to be a mechanic i hv model day tools call the iine for more directive enjoy your ride
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2018
agboifo:

You're correct. It's a new car, and I want to keep it that way, and without breaking the bank to do it. Any recommendations? Thank you.

lwtmb...... so the friend that needs a mechanic is actually you?

well.... your car is fairly new, and a Toyota at that..... u don't need to be visiting the mechanic upandan.... heck..... I understand that these packaged kazeems have messed up ur ride.

you can start with the possible issues with the car currently(if any) then after restoration u should use an advanced fully synthetic engine oil with an original oil filter which should last u a long time before u even service.

most people I know who drive a fairly new car don't bother themselves with mechanics.... panel beaters, yes... but not mechanics and u drive a Toyota fcol.

and those guys can bill for FG, my dad used Kia motors then for his Mech jobs, after I take the car there and sit in the reception, sometimes they offer stuff like... water grin if u dare drink the water, bill multiplies by 2

hope u have comprehensive insurance?
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by agboifo(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lwtmb...... so the friend that needs a mechanic is actually you?

well.... your car is fairly new, and a Toyota at that..... u don't need to be visiting the mechanic upandan.... heck..... I understand that these packaged kazeems have messed up ur ride.

you can start with the possible issues with the car currently(if any) then after restoration u should use an advanced fully synthetic engine oil with an original oil filter which should last u a long time before u even service.

most people I know who drive a fairly new car don't bother themselves with mechanics.... panel beaters, yes... but not mechanics and u drive a Toyota fcol.

and those guys can bill for FG, my dad used Kia motors then for his Mech jobs, after I take the car there and sit in the reception, sometimes they offer stuff like... water grin if u dare drink the water, bill multiplies by 2

hope u have comprehensive insurance?

Me, my friend... Toyota Camry... no matter. But thank you for the suggestions.

Still waiting for anybody who can provide the contact of any Toyota expert.

Grateful if you stop bothering about why one is needed (the car is new, etc). Just suggest if you know one :-)
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by YorubaEmir: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2018
agboifo:

Grateful if you stop bothering about why one is needed (the car is new, etc). Just suggest if you know one :-)
You can actually replace your front wheesl with that of Keke's . It gives it a better balance as the smaller tires will reduce the center of gravity. Paint your Camry yellow . When a Danfo driver leaves his yellow paint on your car, you won't notice . You can swap your engine with that of okada to boost fuel economy. You car will move slower but why the rush ? Life na jeje.
One more thing ... I know a panel beater that can construct an open roof for you. Too much A/C drains the fuel so you'll need the natural breeze that nature offers for free. You'll love his work ! You can leave an umbrella in your car in case it rains .

If you're interested, I can maintain your car for you . I'm available 24/7 07068097535

Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2018
agboifo:

OK oh, I'll stop bothering..... but we have so many gurus on nl sha just browse thru the car talk section
Re: I Need A Good TOYOTA CAMRY Mechanic - 2014 Model (urgent!) by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2018
YorubaEmir:

You can actually replace your front wheesl with that of Keke's . It gives it a better balance as the smaller tires will reduce the center of gravity. Paint your Camry yellow . When a Danfo driver leaves his yellow paint on your car, you won't notice . You can swap your engine with that of okada to boost fuel economy. You car will move slower but why the rush ? Life na jeje.
One more thing ... I know a panel beater that can construct an open roof for you. Too much A/C drains the fuel so you'll need the natural breeze that nature offers for free. You'll love his work ! You can leave an umbrella in your car in case it rains .

If you're interested, I can maintain your car for you . I'm available 24/7 07068097535

wickedest, ur application to join the demeanour's democratic alliance has been received and is currently being reviewed. we will shortlist the accepted candidates shortly.

Please Help!!! My Nissan Maxima Gear Is Not Working Properly / The ₦22.5 Million Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Sold Out In Just 24 Hours / Biggest Car Buy And Sell Group In Lagos