Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Blackberry Stop Mep - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Stop Mep (867 Views)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Stop Mep by finpoon: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi guys, i just got my new blackberry storm 2 send to me but its asking for a MEP key. anybody av an idea on hoe to solve the issue?
Re: Blackberry Stop Mep by achinu(m): 3:25am On Jul 15, 2010
That's an unlock code that is needed in order for the phone to recognize your SIM card. You can purchase the unlock coded via ebay, you will need to provide the seller of the unlock code with the IMEI of your storm2 in order for the unlock code to be generated. good luck
Re: Blackberry Stop Mep by Glidia: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2011
I too got frustrated by searching solution for this issue and finally came up with some good answers, First try to know the instructions about how to unlock your blackberry from here http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/blackberry-storm-2 and then try getting unlocking codes from here http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/blackberry-storm-2/rs1wp9/ and get your mobile unlocked easily and safely,

(1) (Reply)

Used E72 Needed For Immediate Purchase / Wots Wrng Wit Verizon Bb / How To Recover Stolae Blackberry Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.