Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole (45487 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Ubi Franklin Loses APC Assembly Primary In Cross River / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by McGg: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is funny

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Onogiede(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
priceactionx:
lol
U & ur APC devil has brought innocents Nigeria down.. ur consequence just begins

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Splashme: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
I knew it when this man started reeling out flimsy fabrications against GEJ ... lol

5 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by AmazingELixir: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Onogiede:
U & ur APC devil has brought innocents Nigeria down.. ur consequence just begins
please never tag me with apc, ok, i can never vouch for any politicians in this country, i just analyse things as i see. Am not a partisan and will never be in this country. thank you.
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by bejeria101(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Maxymilliano:
See painment ... Lol
Better Pepper painment lol

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oshomhole is helping to send the lifeless to Daura by destroying the party within.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by KanwuliaMama: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Curses are pouring from ALL angles!
Iara will remain childless I swear with all the curses on the UGLY APE!
She go dey spend Christmas for orphanage every year! cheesy
Which “God” dem all dey serve? grin

Chai!!!!!
2019 S-ELECTIONS na DIE!!!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by jamace(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Built2last:
Lol

You admitted Atiku into APC in 2014.

He moved in with his questionable wealth.

You cleared him to contest APC primaries

While he was campaigning The Kaduna dwuaf told Nigerians that he was a suspect in US yet APC allowed him to continued without extraditing him to US since they don't know how to request for extradition

He contested your presidential primary in 2014. Wlhile he was giving $3000 dollars to delegates. Your team headed by Tinubu/Amechi were doling out $5000 during primary

Mr integrity and anti corruption fighter was sitting there watching the display of I'll gotten fund by his party and their member and did nothing.

He lost the primary to Mr Integrity?

Even Mr integrity and the whole leadership of APC went to Duara begging for his support so many promises he listened and released further billions to APC to fund their worst blackmail in the name of campaign against a harmless and non hostile none violent personality who swore his ambition does not worth the blood of any single Nigeria

Eventually Jega did his Magics including a 100% vote score without voiding any single vote and killing of the state electoral head and his entire family through arson and pronounced Mr integrity the winner of the heists.

Yet.

He was not found wanting and convicted.

When APC as a matter of their habit renegade from all promises and he could not instomatch it and ditched the party to his former party which he has now clinched their presidential ticket every thing breathing in APC BOTH LIVING and LIFELESS. has suddenly realised he is. A desperate man with questionable wealth.
Buroda, ejor, abeg, biko, mbok, pls, always edit your post for errors before posting. It's too much work reading a badly written post. We already have our hands full with Sarrki and buhariguy and we just can't afford another especially in our camp in this season of ATIKULATION. Na beg I dey beg o grin

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by biggie73(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
God has zero interest in Nigerian politics. So quit referencing God

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by gurunlocker: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mad man thought abusing GEJ will earn him the ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Born2Breed(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Udantu:
Suleiman Abba, the former Inspector General of Police, has rained curses on the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He stated this after he was screened out of contesting for the Jigawa Central Senatorial District seat on the party's platform.

Although he did not expressly say so, Abba is believed to be referring to Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, since he continually made reference "one person in the headquarters of APC".

Abba, who stormed the national secretariat of the party to register his displeasure after he was delisted from the participating in the conduct of the primary election in the state, addressed journalists in Abuja on Monday.

He said: "You are all aware that a list was released where I was duly cleared and another list was released delisting my name. This is not time for too much talk; this is time for prayers and I want you to join me in this prayer.

"The prayer is this: 'Almighty God, any person copying you and your power should not be in the headqaurters of this APC. Almighty God, if there is already one, you know what to do so that you don't allow him continue copying you. Almighty God, any person claiming to be an officer of the APC, if he will not work with the vision and mission of the APC, Almighty God, don't allow him to use the demon style of destroying."

Abba was disqualified by the screening committee from Jigawa South Senatorial District primary election. The committee claimed that his name was erroneously included in the list of NWC-cleared aspirants.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/08/after-losing-senatorial-ticket-ex-igp-suleiman-abba-asks-almighty-god-deal-oshiomhole

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oshomhole is helping Nigerians achieve the task of sending the Lifeless to Daura where he belongs by destroying the party within.

Pls Suleiman do not involve God in this because he's about to destroy what is left of APC. Including sending Buhari to Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by FUSS: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by IamAtikulate: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
APC scammed him. Atikulate you no gree, now see am.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Lomprico2: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by selfmade22: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
even mbaka prayed...
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Ahmeduana(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
The committee claimed that his name was erroneously included in the list of NWC-cleared aspirants.
^^^

BUT MONEY WAS NOT ERRONEOUSLY COLLECTE FROM HIM?

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
this former inspector engrish fit kill inspection,transmission,commission,omission, transformation,transfusion,how did Dis hsusa Fulani get to d highest Calder, mumu cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Carlyscales: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hahahaha!
I can't fit laughoo

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Mizwisdom(f): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Built2last:
Lol

You admitted Atiku into APC in 2014.

He moved in with his questionable wealth.

You cleared him to contest APC primaries

While he was campaigning The Kaduna dwuaf told Nigerians that he was a suspect in US yet APC allowed him to continued without extraditing him to US since they don't know how to request for extradition

He contested your presidential primary in 2014. Wlhile he was giving $3000 dollars to delegates. Your team headed by Tinubu/Amechi were doling out $5000 during primary

Mr integrity and anti corruption fighter was sitting there watching the display of I'll gotten fund by his party and their member and did nothing.

He lost the primary to Mr Integrity?

Even Mr integrity and the whole leadership of APC went to Duara begging for his support so many promises he listened and released further billions to APC to fund their worst blackmail in the name of campaign against a harmless and non hostile none violent personality who swore his ambition does not worth the blood of any single Nigeria

Eventually Jega did his Magics including a 100% vote score without voiding any single vote and killing of the state electoral head and his entire family through arson and pronounced Mr integrity the winner of the heists.

Yet.

He was not found wanting and convicted.

When APC as a matter of their habit renegade from all promises and he could not instomatch it and ditched the party to his former party which he has now clinched their presidential ticket every thing breathing in APC BOTH LIVING and LIFELESS. has suddenly realised he is. A desperate man with questionable wealth.

Lol the history of our democracy.

Need books?
Contact me via o
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
so politicians still do with God or their juju wey de play drum for em cheesy
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by hucienda: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Na wa o Suleiman. So you mean say even after saying the magic word "Jonathan" when you go pick nomination form, dem still no give you the ticket las las? ehya.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by BruncleZuma: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by 2016v2017: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
LibertyRep:
Eiya.
After trying very hard to please the party with the usual anti-GEJ rhetorics

Now they have scammed the man with the yahoo yahoo primary.

Accept my sympathy.
He now remembered God.
It's his pay back time.
He did more than this when he was IGP

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by 2016v2017: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Shortyy:
Those broom waving leeches are the worst set of people. Never never ever will they rule us again. We'll use those cursed brooms and sweep them all out. Ndi ala.
Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
After lying against GEJ to curry Buharis favour? grin grin..I swear I am beginning to like this Buhari oooo

Jonathan the ever liveth Saint

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole by cuteboy2: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Senate is retirement home for Ex-governors. He should try councillor of his local govt area first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.